Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

popper inhalers worth buying?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by weedgasm
on Sun, 24 Nov 2013 at 04:17

weedgasm said on Sun, 24 Nov 2013 at 04:17...

basically, ive been using them the old fashing "poor on the rag and huff the other side" way...or just sniff from the bottle lol.....
anyways: are the steel inhalers worth buying?? I was considering the plastic mask but head the plastic gets eatin up after awhile....

PJ said on Sun, 24 Nov 2013 at 17:57...

Do they have a bit of rag in them as well? I think so. I assume they are for outdoor life...discos and what not :-) Have seen them but used. Masks seem to me to spell danger, no thanks.

Wu99 said on Fri, 29 Nov 2013 at 22:22...

Good for disco fanny type who spill over the place. Gimmick!!

Maureen said on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 at 07:50...

Those steel tubes are sometimes worn as jewellery; if you know what one looks like it sends a signal lol A drag queen had a pair of them made into earrings and there is a joke that is part of her act as well. They have a little grill inside the capsule.

rdremming said on Sat, 14 Dec 2013 at 19:15...

Sadly, for me, there's not enough delivery with the steel (or aluminum) inhalers.

Punkah Wallah said on Mon, 16 Dec 2013 at 19:46...

"I was considering the plastic mask but head the plastic gets eatin up after awhile...."

Holy crap! Never even knew such a thing existed. WTF!

SoaB said on Sat, 29 Mar 2014 at 00:47...

DO NOT BUY THE MASK! IT'S NOT WORKING AT ALL!

I bought one some time ago, and basically threw ten buck (or so) out of the window. There are 2 fingerthick holes on each side of the mask, so there's not enough drag to actually whiff anything out of the container. It's just crap, really!

Gay_eire said on Tue, 29 Jul 2014 at 23:32...

The steel inhaler and the plastic mask thing (like an oxygen tank/nebuliser mask) are not worth it dont bother. Better off with cotton wool and a plastic bag lol

MM said on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 at 22:57...

I`ve a puch steel amulet - poppers inhaler - how can I use it?
Where should I give cotton wool?
How often should I add poppers liquid to this cotton wool?

Dodo said on Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 18:38...

My favorite smartie is the red one, and yours?

MadMan said on Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 18:41...

Lol, same. Mine is also the red one!

Crashing said on Tue, 26 May 2020 at 08:12...

I have been thinking about making a DIY inhaler to help free up my hands during our sessions.
Prices for them from online shops is crazy, many don't ship to South Africa, or the shipping charges are double the cost of the item.

So I was looking at what could/would possibly work for my experiment.

I first thought of using a Nebulizer Mask and retro fitting a SBB (small brown bottle) to the part that you would fill with medicine for the nebulizer to administer.
But looking at the mask itself, most have thumb sized holes on either side of the mask, so they would have to be sealed to get a decent "vacuum" to draw the vapours out. Also the bottle for the neb mask has a hole at the bottom to fit the oxygen pipe on, so that will have to be sealed too. The other draw back is my Fiance and I wouldn't be able to kiss when using it.

The other option I thought of is to use a nazal cannula (the type that clips to the nose and tucks behind the ears), fit an IV flow control (to regulate the vapours and close off the pipe when not in use), drill a small hole into the lid/cap of the SBB and seal the end of the cannula pipe to the hole.

My only thing is what will the vapours do to the medical tubing? I keep reading about how they will eat away at the plastic over time...

Any thoughts?

Another idea I had was to

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.