Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers in Canada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by VCBCBoy
on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 at 23:43

VCBCBoy said on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 at 23:43...

Recently was referred to a new website shipping from inside of CA to CA. Placed an order. Shipment took a little long and the selection is limited to just a few Jungle Juice items, but the product is quality. Label says cleaning solvent made from alcohols and hcl, but I am pretty much 100% sure it is isobutyl. Price is a little high, and you are limited to 3 30ml bottles maximum purchase, but considering that there is nothing else out there since the crackdown, this was like finding water in the desert.

www.junglejuicecanada.com

Anonymous said on Wed, 20 Nov 2013 at 20:11...

try poppers2u.com eight day delivery from Europe Jungle Juice Black and English white

garnee said on Thu, 28 Nov 2013 at 05:08...

Any follow-ups on these sites? Anyone else try them? I'm also looking for a reliable source that will deliver to Canada.

Presguy said on Thu, 28 Nov 2013 at 07:16...

Hey VCBC how's it going? Was just curious if your order came by canada post to your mailbox or buy courier?

Presguy said on Thu, 28 Nov 2013 at 07:31...

Hey buddy!! Also curious how long it took. You said a little long. Like 2-3 weeks? Are they really in canada? They said they bill in US dollars. I would really like to find my water in the desert too. Lol! Just not sure about getting stuff shipped from another country. ( what happens if customs finds it?)

Presguy said on Thu, 28 Nov 2013 at 07:31...

Hey buddy!! Also curious how long it took. You said a little long. Like 2-3 weeks? Are they really in canada? They said they bill in US dollars. I would really like to find my water in the desert too. Lol! Just not sure about getting stuff shipped from another country. ( what happens if customs finds it?)

SScruff said on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 at 16:39...

Any updates on ordering this way? Would like to try it, but not sure about customs, etc...

jjcanada said on Fri, 13 Dec 2013 at 14:40...

SSruff and Presguy we protect our customers by billing in the USA Goods are in Canada fulfilled by third party Shipping time is sometimes longer because fulfillment center closed weekends and holidays Average shipping time is dependent on where you live in CAN

YVRGuy said on Fri, 13 Dec 2013 at 20:16...

I just completed an order with JungleJuiceCanada.com and I’m very pleased.

I placed my order for one vial on December 10th and received my package on the 12th! Mind you, I live in Vancouver and the item was shipped from the Lower Mainland so my shipping time was obviously very quick.

The packaging was professional and discreet – a brown box with no labels. The packaging was awesome – full of styrofoam and the vial was wrapped (assuming in the rare case that it breaks). The only way the vial would have broken is if Postal employees decided to have a game of soccer with the box.

The product: I bought Jungle Juice Plus. This is my first time trying Jungle Juice. My only other experience with poppers was with the ‘brown bottle’, which I purchased at Priape a year ago. After a couple heavy sniffs I was definitely on my ass. A ‘feel good’ sensation hit me, along with the typical warm rush. JJ definitely did the trick. I would say the ‘brown bottle’ delivered more of a wallop, but I can’t complain about JJ.

One con I have to mention is the headache that resulted. My head was throbbing for a good 30-45 minutes afterward. I never had that with the ‘brown bottle’. Maybe the Platinum or Gold Label vials which you can also buy would be different: more filtration = less headache? Anyway, all in all, good stuff!

Nice surprise: I placed my order expecting to receive a small vial but was pleasantly surprised when a big ol’ 1oz/30mL vial arrived. It’ll keep me going for a long time.

Eastie69 said on Tue, 17 Dec 2013 at 16:21...

Yeah that brown bottle stuff was really good. My guess is that is was real amyl.. And it was available and cheap for SO long (10+years). I guess we were spolied lol The new pentyl stuff is pretty close to it, though!
Im curious about this company, they are obviously selling knockoffs (labels dont match lockerrooms official site, junglejuiceplus.com) but it sounds like good stuff.. Their site says its a mix of nitrites, and seeing you are getting headaches I would guess its got isopropyl in it. Is it evapoarting slowly or quickly? If you remember the old brown bottles lasted a long time :-)

Popper Expert said on Thu, 26 Dec 2013 at 01:45...

Amyl is not legal to sell except by prescription. It has a much different odor than isobutyl. It smells sweet and medicinal, like menthol. Isobutyl has a more subtle odor...faintly sweet but more like a chemical. Butyl is strong like amyl, but doesn't smell like menthol.

Mr. Brightside said on Mon, 6 Jan 2014 at 23:57...

I've tried to purchase from www.junglejuicecanada.com but the payment portal is not working. Are they still in business?

pop guy said on Fri, 7 Feb 2014 at 23:11...

jjcanada is a scam - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

dezarr said on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 at 02:54...

Anyone care to update on JJcanada.com??

I tried an order and the pay portal is still broken. I messaged them and got a reply that they would look into it.

Has anyone successfully ordered from them in the last month?

johnnypop said on Fri, 14 Feb 2014 at 05:34...

Ive ordered from Tiny deal(China) 6 bottles 15ml for 30bux.Was really good.That was August just ordered again but dont know if customs will stop it this time.As for jj canada one comment says scam but please anybody confirm this.I would love to pay more for a closer and faster shipping popper

Steph said on Tue, 18 Feb 2014 at 18:42...

Just ordered 3 bottles from http://junglejuicecanada.com/ and was given a 4th for free. I'll let ya know if I wasted my money or if I get what I pray are quality poppers.

johnnypop said on Wed, 19 Feb 2014 at 02:58...

My orders from jjcanada and tiny deal showed up and my results Jj canada are shite and TD is right

popperlover said on Wed, 19 Feb 2014 at 20:23...

just (19-2-14) ordered from TD. will keep you posted.

dezarr said on Sun, 23 Feb 2014 at 01:19...

Ordered from jjcanada.com, got my order within a few days but they are obviously fake. I have yet to try them to see if they are any good

curious said on Sun, 23 Feb 2014 at 04:00...

how do u know its fake before trying? any good.....?

popFromoutsidecna said on Sun, 23 Feb 2014 at 18:43...

Is it possible to bring 1 or 2 bottles from mexico?

curious said on Mon, 24 Feb 2014 at 02:17...

sure, but you need to be prepared to risk customs snatching them.

popfromoutsidecna said on Mon, 24 Feb 2014 at 14:27...

u mean snatching?

popfromoutsidecna said on Tue, 25 Feb 2014 at 01:10...

but can they give me a ticket or a bad note in my custom record?

popperlover said on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 at 07:04...

6 weeks on, nothing from Tinydeal. :-(( most probably stopped by customs.

diablo said on Sun, 30 Mar 2014 at 07:57...

I ordered from junglejuicecanada on march 29.
Will post results.

Someguy said on Wed, 2 Apr 2014 at 11:59...

I made an order from a site called poppersrus.co.uk. I was able to track the order. It flew all the way to Toronto really fast and then it just started. I have a feeling it was seized by customs. I thought it was not illegal to have poppers so why would it get seized? I have been waiting nearly two weeks since it arrived in Toronto so I think I may have to give up.

What you think?

J said on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 at 12:49...

I ordered for Amsterdam popper and got my order. Took about 2 or 3 weeks

Parkalover said on Thu, 17 Apr 2014 at 22:34...

Hey poppers fans....

J - just a question for you....when you ordered from Amsterdam, just wondering if you got without any incident...I am dying to get poppers and I need to know on where to get them and any problems?!?!?

imsleepy said on Sun, 20 Apr 2014 at 07:25...

i live in vancouver and ordered from https://www.world-aromas.com/ and got my stuff within a couple weeks. pretty good quality too. just order from there.

hatecanada said on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 at 07:44...

just tried to order from https://www.world-aromas.com/ and they are no longer shipping to Canada!!! :-(

help said on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 at 07:50...

what's the website for amsterdam popper?

poppers for sale in vancouver said on Mon, 28 Apr 2014 at 23:09...

I have a few 10 ml poppers. excellent quality and strong. $30 each. or all 4 for 100.
post your addy and I'll contact.

top777 said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 18:01...

i have a fwe 30 ml poppers , fresh strong, $40 ech so any one , let me no :-)

Hot010 said on Sun, 11 May 2014 at 11:03...

Hey I'd like to buy all the poppers you have if you are from Canada . I'm from Calgary . My email is cuteandreal@hotmail.com lets me know " poppers for sale in Vancouver "

marry said on Sun, 11 May 2014 at 18:22...

www.marypoppersua.com

parkalover007 said on Mon, 12 May 2014 at 03:41...

Hey Poppers....

wishboy9@hotmail.com

Please let me know - if you have any left..Hope to hear from you :-)

jack said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 03:07...

if canada post spots them in the mail thay will destroy them just lost 8 botels fucking communists

poppers for sale in Vancouver said on Fri, 16 May 2014 at 01:25...

that's why price is around $30 per bottle cause some shipments do not get through customs.
Hoping to get 4 extra bottles in a few weeks time. Only pick up delivery in or around Vancouver.
PLS leave addy on this site.

Experienced said on Sun, 18 May 2014 at 04:00...

. See x ray machines and the like can spot the little bottle. Especially with automated inspection equipment now a days. To get whiskey to troops inAfghanistan, ya transfer it to a stout shampoo bottle. X-ray machine sees a shampoo bottle, and lets it pass, where if it saw a bottle necked flask it would freak out and alert the operator for human inspection. Here's the gig. Either get it shipped in some kind of sealed jar of sand or metal shavings. Rocks work good. Get creative. Or just transfer the contents from the obvious "preprogrammed vile" into say a nail polish bottle? Empty of course. Power to the people

Fumagator said on Wed, 21 May 2014 at 23:28...

Hey poppers for sale - I'm in Vancouver - would love some

dodgygt@hotmail.com

canuck said on Thu, 22 May 2014 at 18:29...

Desperate for some poppers. Does anyone know where to buy poppers since the banned in Canada?

Vancouver

Vanguy said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 17:39...

Hi "poppers for sale in van"! Still have some? jennat4m @ telus. net
Thanks. Vancouver here.

Mark said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 20:23...

Hey - anyone have any poppers to sell or know where I can order from. live in Nova Scotia. let me know. e-mail me at jds1961@hotmail.com

deamack said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 22:21...

Looking for poppers in Vancouver.yvrdavid67@gmail.com

Anonymous said on Mon, 26 May 2014 at 02:36...

looking to buy some poppers i live in edmonton let me know if anyone has some to sell my email is granleyk@hotmail.com

hoping said on Mon, 26 May 2014 at 15:46...

Live just outside of GTA (Greater Toronto), about 1.5 hrs. Looking for some site(s) to buy poppers. Not much luck so far.

jays93@live.com

Revulous said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 02:20...

Just bought some poppers online at powerpoppers.com although the website looks legit I still have my suspicions. I have also heard that many people have had problems with this company with customer service and that they have not been receiving their orders. But others in Canada say that they have been buying for years off of them and have never had problems before. So my question is would Canadian customs check a discreet package that said "leather cleaner" on it? If so would they destroy the items? I know that the possession and sales of poppers has been banned in Canada but I'd assume the average person wouldn't even know what amyl nitrites are therefore what reasoning would they have to confiscate it.

canuck said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 04:30...

I ordered from JungleJuicecanda.com a few days ago and it arrived today. I'm from Vancouver and it's shipped from Vancouver. I tried it out. Yes, it's not Amyl Nitrate. Before I would only use the real Jungle Juice by lockerroom marketing which is made with Amyl Nitrate or I would use Z-Best. I don't know which nitrate is in the JungleJuice Canada one but it's not that bad. It does the job but it gives me a slight headache after for 5mins or so. I would have to do a couple of real deep inhales before I can get a good effect. I can't complain since I've been searching for months. It's better than nothing.

Danno said on Fri, 30 May 2014 at 01:33...

I'd like some poppers - Live in TO. euroguy82@hotmail.ca

victoria_tranny said on Fri, 30 May 2014 at 12:44...

I am in canada and looking to buy poppers, I am near Toronto xdresser@live.com

parkalover007 said on Sat, 31 May 2014 at 03:56...

Hey Canuck....

How long did it take for you to ship it to you?!?! I may do that same as you...but just curious on how long have you been looking for Jungle Juice?!!?!?

canuck said on Sun, 1 Jun 2014 at 03:12...

@parkalover007
I have been searching for over a year online for shipment within Canada. What's the point of buying it outside of Canada if it has to clear through customs. Yes, you might get lucky and your package might get through but what if it doesn't? You are screwed with the bill and no poppers. It took only 3 days for JJ Canada to ship me because it's from the the same city I am from. I have been using the popper for 4days now and no complaints. It did the job for me. I'm just happy that it's poppers that works.

Need poppers said on Thu, 5 Jun 2014 at 11:56...

If anyone in the Vancouver area has any poppers for sale I would gladly buy them please let me know.

Rob

Poppers needed said on Fri, 6 Jun 2014 at 04:34...

If anyone has any poppers for sale in the Vancouver area I would be interested in buying some please contact me at r_white@live.ca.

Rob

Dennis said on Fri, 6 Jun 2014 at 13:55...

Looking to buy poppers .i live in Prince Edward Island canada.

Dennis said on Fri, 6 Jun 2014 at 13:56...

Gardengrower1@icloud.com.in pei looking t
O buy poppers

lastseduction said on Thu, 12 Jun 2014 at 03:50...

Ordered from http://junglejuicecanada.com to Calgary, I don't remember the exact date I ordered but it was here in a week or less (arrived today). Haven't tried yet but I will post an update once I have tried.

Parkalover007 said on Mon, 16 Jun 2014 at 02:16...

@lastseduction.....
Please do keep me posted :-) I just may now try to order some and see how it goes!! I have been dying to get some and this may be my only hope....when I order some I'll keep my fingers crossed :-)

Jack said on Wed, 18 Jun 2014 at 18:27...

tried. Fake. Really bad and vitally useless

parkalover007 said on Wed, 18 Jun 2014 at 23:27...

@Jack.....
Did you order from Junglejuice.com!?!??! Cause if you then I will save my money if they are faked! let me know!

Mike said on Fri, 20 Jun 2014 at 18:30...

Ordered from http://junglejuicecanada.com/ on June 15th and received them today June 20th. They are located in New Westminster BC and I am in Quebec so 5 days is excellent.

Just took a sniff out of curiosity since I did not know Junglejuice being used to another brand, well .... nothing fake about it.

J'ai commendé de http://junglejuicecanada.com/ le 15 juin et reçu ma commande aujourd'hui le 20 juin. Ils sont situé à New Westminster BC et moi je suis sur la Rive-Sud de Mtl. Une reception en 5 jours c'est excellent.

J'ai prix une "sniff" par curiosité car je ne connaissait pas Junglejuice étant habitué à une autre marque, je peux vous assurez qu'il n'y a rien de "fake" avec le produit.

Joey said on Mon, 23 Jun 2014 at 12:28...

Hey guys,

I miss my poppers too, just like you, and I'm wondering because I can't find any information on that: Since the crackdown here in Canada, what are the risks for us if we order few bottles from these web-sellers?
The question is: poppers are forbidden to sell in Canada. I got that. But is it legal to buy it? Is it legal to use it? I just can't find the actual law responsible for this mess, and so, I'm just wondering what EXACTLY is forbidden. Because it can change a lot of things.
If anyone have clues on that, please, contact me at gaywell75@hotmail.fr.
Enjoy prohibition!

Nick said on Thu, 26 Jun 2014 at 16:17...

Customs just took 4 bottles i got from poppersrus.co.uk
I'm dying for some poppers and its killing me that I can't get them.
Does anyone know of a site that has a good track record for getting through customs? I used to use poppers-shop.co.uk but then they stopped shipping to canada but none of my orders got caught at customs. I think if you buy a larger quantity they take it because you might re-sell.
hot_stuff_drew@live.com if anyone has any. I'm on Vancouver Island. I'm running out of the bottle I have and am getting pretty desperate lol.

HORNY for poppers said on Sat, 28 Jun 2014 at 16:51...

Hi I've been looking to buy some poppers for awhile now tried to online didn't work out if there is anyone in the Vancouver area who has any for sale I'm willing to pay cash above the market value I'm just frustrated trying to find them and will do anything to get some lol. Text me at 778-580-6019 if you are able to help me out.

Deeno said on Mon, 30 Jun 2014 at 18:06...

Just placed an order today via junglejuicecanada.com. Like many on here, I've been searching forever for a new supply. I don't want to buy via Europe/US only to have the bottles seized at customs. I used to buy the White Box at Priape here in Vancouver. Went to buy a new bottle a couple days after the ban took effect, such horror to find them gone. Since then, I've put all my half bottles, quarter bottles into one...just hoping to make it last. Very sad indeed. Jungle Juice Platinum was also another often purchase in the past. Ordered three bottles of it, plus one free bottle of JJ Gold. I'll post again to advise of how these compare with what I know to be the old version of JJ Platinum. ;-)

Deeno said on Thu, 3 Jul 2014 at 20:09...

Parcel arrived today from junglejuicecanada.com. Wow..that was quick. 3 days...well two, since Canada day was a holiday. Stuff is good. Definitely seems to be a different blend than before, but definitely does the trick. Definitely recommend. Oh happy days are here again. :-)

Anonymous said on Sat, 5 Jul 2014 at 15:58...

Denno would you be willing to sell me a bottle.

Need some poppers said on Sat, 5 Jul 2014 at 16:03...

Sorry Denno would you be willing to sell me a bottle I'd be happy to pay above market price my name is Rob let me know if you want to . Robert197168@gmail.com

Need poppers said on Sat, 5 Jul 2014 at 16:06...

POPPERS FOR SALE IN OR AROUND VAN GET AHOLD OF ME AT ROBERT197168@GMAIL.COM WANT SOME.

superlibog said on Tue, 8 Jul 2014 at 03:22...

like Deeno, I caved in and just placed an order via junglejuicecanada. Took advantage of their special where you get a free bottle if you order three. I will post again once the order arrives. I don't care if it is fake as long as it does the trick.

Need poppers said on Wed, 9 Jul 2014 at 21:42...

Hi again I'm having trouble with my credit card so I cannot order anything online at present. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in selling me a bottle I'll pay cash and I'm not a cop lol let me know text me at 778-580-6019.

Need poppers said on Wed, 9 Jul 2014 at 21:50...

If you are not comfortable texting email me at Robert1971968@gmail.com would do almost anything for some quality poppers. lol

Need poppers said on Thu, 10 Jul 2014 at 02:30...

If you are not comfortable texting email me at Robert1971968@gmail.com would do almost anything for some quality poppers. lol

nick said on Thu, 10 Jul 2014 at 23:21...

need poppers from montreal

nick said on Thu, 10 Jul 2014 at 23:22...

i am looking for some poppers to buy ...im from montreal

Van Man said on Sat, 19 Jul 2014 at 02:01...

I've been a casual reader on here for the past several months looking for the best possible way to order poppers to Canada based on the comments. I finally took a chance and ordered 3 varying types from tinydeal.com in early July - it's July 18th today and my order just arrived. I was not hoping for much, anticipating complete crap, but to my surprise the first bottle I tested is excellent. It was Rush brand and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. $18 for two 10ml and one 30ml with free shipping? Crazy cheap.

I may have gotten lucky with customs, but here's hoping not.

Daniel in Montreal said on Sun, 20 Jul 2014 at 03:13...

I went to justjunglejuice.org and when it was time to buy was redirected to buypoppers.net (which seems to be located somewhere in Croatia...). I hope I won't get screwed (not in a bad way anyways...). Will let you know when it gets here (if it does of course).

Daniel in Montreal said on Sun, 20 Jul 2014 at 03:22...

And placed another order with junglejuicecanada.com. The shipping is 16$ !!!. Will give you an update when I receive it.

parkalover007 said on Mon, 21 Jul 2014 at 03:49...

Hey my popper fans.....

Just question for everyone who ordered from junglejuicecanada.com any good reports about any problems ordering them?!?! I am going to order them on Friday and I am HOPING that it would be good :-)

Get back to me and let me know :-)

parkalover007 said on Mon, 21 Jul 2014 at 03:53...

Ok let me rephrase what I said....I was just looking and I was like HUH?!?!?

I mean has anyone had any problems ordering from Junglejuicecanada.com ?!?!? Such as shipping and stuff...I am going to order some on Friday and I am praying to god that it will be good :-)

Keep me posted...Ignore the last post please :-)

Deeno said on Thu, 24 Jul 2014 at 20:36...

@ parkalover007. I ordered from junglejuicecanada.com in June. No problems at all. Shipped out fast I received it two business days later (probably helped that I was also in the lower mainland of Vancouver, where they are being shipped from). However, might take a little longer if you're elsewhere in Canada. I order 3 of the small bottles (trying to keep unopened ones fresh until I actually need them) and got one free. They were really packed well too. Quality is great...a little different blend than I remember from before the ban...but still does the trick wonderfully. I'd definitely recommend. :-)

parkalover007 said on Fri, 25 Jul 2014 at 10:45...

@Deeno....

Thanks for getting back to me....and that sounds great!!! I just had my doubts at first...but now I will order some!!!!

Dreaman said on Fri, 25 Jul 2014 at 14:50...

Je viens de commander 3 "captain" sur "tiny", je vous reviens d'ici un mois avec le résultat...

Daniel in Montreal said on Sat, 26 Jul 2014 at 21:59...

So I orderned from junglejuicecanada.com Sunday July 20 and received my order Friday July 25. Was pretty quick to get from BC to Québec. As for the stuff itself. I was never a big fan of Jungle Juice, I find it's too strong for me. I normally prefer Real Rochefort. Anyhow, it's still pretty strong. I may not keep them for that reason so if you are in Montreal and interested in them, let me know.

Poppers Van said on Sun, 27 Jul 2014 at 21:43...

Hey, I have an in on quality poppers in the Vancouver area.

Reasonable prices, no shipping, and you travel.

Message me at jasonpoppers@hotmail.com

Search popers said on Tue, 29 Jul 2014 at 23:00...

Allo dream écrie moi a moisy12345@gmail.com jveux savoir si sa marcher ?

missmypoppers said on Fri, 1 Aug 2014 at 05:00...

if ordering from junglejuicecanada, which is better the plus, plat or gold

solutionrush123@gmail.com said on Sun, 3 Aug 2014 at 18:15...

Contact me, I can help. I have some for sale, with fast delivery withing Canada (a few days)

Thanx.

solutionrush123@gmail.com

randomboi81 said on Mon, 4 Aug 2014 at 13:46...

I ordered from junglejuicecanada.com on the 29th of june and on completing the order, I received and error message stating that something had gone wrong and but that the money had been received. I attempted to contact the site, but got no reply. On the site itself it said my order was pending. I thought I was out my money for sure!! BUT on Aug 2nd, I got an email that said my order was completed and shipped and the website itself says the same thing! SIGH OF RELIEF! Now I just have to wait for them to reach Newfoundland.. fingers crossed...

parkalover007 said on Fri, 8 Aug 2014 at 20:07...

Hey my popper fans....

I just ordered from junglejuicecanada.com today august 8th....and the order is complete and received!....i will keep everyone posted on what is happening - SO i am hoping it should be here in a couple of days if not by the end of the week!

Cross your fingers!

wantingpoppers said on Sat, 9 Aug 2014 at 14:38...

Hi all
The JJcanada is not going to work..despite the website stating it is shipped within Canada...they are using a US postal system to ship so don't count on it working...the JJ Canada web page states it is shipped within Canada but this is not the case. buyer beware

wantingpoppers said on Sat, 9 Aug 2014 at 14:45...

I will write back and let you know if my order makes it here..Order billed on Aug 2 and it never came all week...I contacted them and they send me an email with tracking number but it was US post... the tracking said there was no information at this time...which means it was already in Canada and or it never cleared customs. I will let you know.

wantingpoppers said on Sun, 10 Aug 2014 at 14:22...

Ok guys...I made a mistake the tracking number was a Canada post tracking number and the package did arrive..I have not tried it yet but it sure smells like the real stuff...I will let you know how it works tonight...mmmm

Funboi said on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 at 14:01...

Order July 28th
Payment process Aug 2nd
If they are shipping from BC to Ontario they must be walking here...
I have still not received them!
UGHHHHH!

parkalover007 said on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 at 16:07...

@Funboi.....
I just got my email saying that it was being shipped and I live in Alberta...so see what happens so here is hoping :-) I would email them and see what happend.

BUT to all - the poppers will be here soon :-) Once when I get them I will try them out and let everyone know but I dont think we will have any problems at all :-)

Funboi said on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 at 16:51...

I have emailed
no response..... ugghhh..

Funboi said on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 at 21:47...

Well I guess it is safe to say I have been screwed!

The credit card charge is there
No response to my email asking for information

and 14 days later and no product...

All I can say I buyer beware!!!!!

Funboi said on Thu, 14 Aug 2014 at 14:03...

I have had better luck in ordering from the UK
I place the order Monday morning and they are in my mailbox in Ontario Canada by friday... no duties, no hassle...

And Much better customer service than JJCanada...

Still waiting!

Wpg said on Thu, 14 Aug 2014 at 22:35...

Ordered from JungleJuiceCanada on Monday (2x"Platinum", 1x"Gold", 1x"Plus".

Order arrived in Winnipeg today (Thursday). Product was shipped from a company in New Westminster, BC.

As others have noted, they are definitely fake - the label says they were manufactured in Delaware. All of the bottles appear to have the same formulation. They are most certainly not amyl nitrite, but they do have an effect. Cause light-headedness very similar to poppers, lasting for a couple minutes at most. They do not seem to create any of the warm, tingly, "come fuck me" feeling of poppers.

The aroma and effect remind me very distinctly of diethyl ether, which is what I suspect the product actually is. As others have noted, the label lists its ingredients as "85% Alcohol, 5% Water, 5% HCL, Other". Since diethyl ether can indeed produced by an acidic dehydration of ethanol, this leads me to believe that is what is being shipped.

If you want to be the old doctor from Cider House Rules, order away. If you're looking for real poppers, you should look elsewhere than JungleJuiceCanada.

OntarioPoppersLover said on Fri, 15 Aug 2014 at 17:27...

I ordered poppers from junglejuicecanada after reading on here that others had quick service without issues.
I ordered some last week. Order was completed on the 8th and shipped on monday the 11th. 5 business days gone by now and nothing arrived. I am starting to be concerned that I just lost my 83 bucks. Has anyone who are in the further provinces like ontario,quebec and maritimes had more than a week to get their package?

I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Mechanic said on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 at 23:07...

Placed my order on aug 13, emailed them a couple times. Waiting on a miracle here.

Will let ya know. I'm super excited

parkalover007 said on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 at 23:46...

@Ontario - When i ordered mine I had no problems at all....I ordered it on the 8th and it got to Alberta like a few days - and they are a little different but I have no problems with them at all :-)
I hope you get them soon :-)

OntarioPoppersLover said on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 at 16:56...

@parkalover007

Thanks for your information. Us poppers lovers have to stay in tune and look out for one another and help eachother get the best service and product by collaborating our experiences and sources. Again your input helped reassure me that I just need to be more patient.

My order came in this morning finally. excellent packaging and decent quality stuff. I am definitely going to be enjoying these.

So now that I got my package I know this company is reliable. If anyone else had success with other sources let me know as I would love to try different brands as well.

Happy Fapping and Riding peeps! :-)

junglejuicecanada will get my repeat business.

Mechanic said on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 at 17:24...

Got my tracking number two days ago. Turns out my package is just a mere 45 minutes down the highway from me! Man I am sooooooooo excited!

parkalover007 said on Wed, 20 Aug 2014 at 15:59...

@ Mechanic

UBBER excited that yours is coming soon :-) I am pleased with them and very reliable :-)

parkalover007 said on Wed, 20 Aug 2014 at 16:01...

@Ontario -

Sooooooooooo excited that you like them...and TBH I love them actually and I will be getting more as well...im very pleased with them as well.

Keep in touch :-)

mgrant7063 said on Wed, 20 Aug 2014 at 22:44...

Ordered 3 30ml bottles and,got a 4th for free for $85 from Jungle Juice Canada.I placed the order Sunday evening and got my package Tuesday afternoon.Fast delivery in Vancouver,this is the real deal as far as ordering,Tried the Platinum and it did the job.

OntarioPoppersLover said on Thu, 21 Aug 2014 at 05:57...

Tried both the Jungle Juicy Gold Label and the Jungle Juice Plus the lats two days and they are awesome. For me the effect is long lasting, in fact i find they smell great without that dirty socks nasty smell and the effect as I said lingers quite a while. I am very pleased with these two brands. Ordered another order today for a friend.

I recommend Junglejuicecanada.com to anyone who wants no risk quality.poppers.

I will never order from overseas again. My last order for almost 146$ was confiscated by canada customs and I could not get my money back from the seller. Get busted more than once by canada customs and be ready to be flagged in the system and be prepared to have your anus probed and everything you carry searched from top to bottom at airports.

parkalover007 said on Thu, 21 Aug 2014 at 21:30...

@ontario -

I hear ya there :-) I was wondering if I did ordered them from overseas that if they would cease them.

I love these ones from Junglejuicecanada.com - I am super happy with these and i will order them again!

Lucky in Montreal said on Fri, 22 Aug 2014 at 14:53...

@ Daniel in Montreal: I would be willing to buy them from you. PV me at trudeau2601@gmail.com

bnovski5 said on Wed, 27 Aug 2014 at 04:39...

hi guys, I place my order on junglejuicecanada.com on august 21. and I'm still waiting:-( do you know how long does it takes to be delivered? I live in Hamilton, ON. thanks.

axel34 said on Thu, 28 Aug 2014 at 13:07...

hi guys, i did order my 4 bottles in jjc on aug 22 and i received my order on aug 27, amazing and fast delivery, try to order in junglejuicecanada.com, perfect and happy to have it now.

sto said on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 at 06:35...

Just ordered from junglejuicecanada.com, little more than I would want to pay for them. From Toronto.

Went off a gut feeling from all these forum topics, based on the gist of the feedback on this thread, the anonymity is tough to figure out who is telling the truth or promoting their own site though.

Will give feedback when I get them.

JJC is total crap said on Sun, 31 Aug 2014 at 01:10...

JJC has a nice scam running. They don't claim poppers. They are not selling poppers. Who knows what is in these bottles, but definitely not poppers. So, if you want to smell some odd chemical go for it. If you want poppers, don't bother ordering from JJC.
Sales of poppers in Canada is banned. JJC can't sell poppers, simple as that. So they sell something called JungleJuice without poppers in it. Buyer beware.
All the good posts on here saying that JJC is good, is probably JJC owner trying to get more business.

blaze80 said on Sat, 6 Sep 2014 at 23:13...

man, Im a little late with purchasing poppers. I finally went top buy them from Priape and was told they are illegal in Canada. :-( Sooo do i go to this website everyone is talking about? junglejuicecanada.com?? Some are saying yes and some are saying no?? >Help ?!? lol

OntarioPoppersLover said on Sun, 7 Sep 2014 at 17:48...

@blaze80

I have the experience and knowledge of poppers as a user and using dozens of brands over the last 28yrs and I can assure you that the popper from Junglejuicecanada are legit and work great. I used to buy the same size bottles and not just one or two but dozens over the last few years and that was when they were legal and no matter the brand, i would use the bottle a few times and it was already almost rendered useless with no kick or immediate rush. It was like trying to sniff the whole bottle before feeling any slight rush. With the Junglejuicycanada bottles, they have an awesome immediate rush with long lasting effect, no headache like most brands gave me when it was legal stuff and this current stuff from JJC lasts and lasts and even when the bottle is 2/3 empty i am still getting a fairly good rush. So anyone here claiming that JJC such as user: "JJC is total crap" is probably just some troll working for the canadian industry tryingi to keep these products from canada or it is one of the other suppliers from overseas who are crooks selling fake crap themselves or just bitter competition finding they are now losing tens of thousands of dollars in sales.

Junglejuicecanada is legit and i do not know who they are or work for them and I too am curious as to how they are getting this done inside canada but i do see the billing on my ccard was from an american company so i was a bit pissed that i was not told i was being billed in US funds cause then i had to pay the conversion rate for the payment. I am assuming they are using some type of setup that uses a usa company to bill and produce then sell from within canada. Whatever the method is I don't care as long as we can get something again without using overseas and having our product ceased. Anyone trying to bash JJC is either a government troll or a bitter competitor from overseas. If those bashing JJC are government trolls, here is what i have to say: "GO F@#K yourselves"

sto said on Tue, 9 Sep 2014 at 06:20...

@OntarioPoppersLover I'll have my answer soon, I missed the door delivery. I cannot confirm who is telling the truth in these forums. In fact, I doubt my voice will give anyone more justice. Prices are in USD, and billed from Texas, that was not explicit until I saw the statement. Better off waiting for my review.

Also if you haven't seen, this is the court case status in Canada, ruling should come soon: http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_RE_info_e.php?court_no=T-1501-13

sto said on Thu, 11 Sep 2014 at 01:14...

Ok so I picked up the parcel yesterday and you could smell it slightly through the box, I had football practice and didn't have time to test them out yesterday. I ordered up the 4 pack large and opened up the "jungle juice plus" grey bottle. I wafted it at first cause I wasn't sure what it may have been since all the comments were extremes on here, but right away recognized the smell and buzz as isobutyl.

As for the other bottles, I don't know what they are yet, but I would suspect the same thing. One bottle's label looks like it got spilled on and warped and is barely readable.

Just note it will be charged as USD, was a bit slow 5 days delivery.

Rodme8 said on Thu, 18 Sep 2014 at 03:02...

For those of you "knocking" Junglejuicecanada I beg to differ with you. I sent in an order on Sept.12/14 and received them in today's mail Sept.17/14. Excellant service I would say. Had no problems in ordering them. I will definately order more from them.

Nipple Bitch said on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 at 01:01...

In the Vancouver area looking for poppers. Z Best or Rush. Looking for delivery or pick up in the metro town area. Please email me If you can help me out. Probably won't be looking until a week or two. Thanks

pantyhose1971@hotmail.com

testifying the drama said on Sat, 27 Sep 2014 at 05:53...

Just place an order with junglejuicecanada.com today (September 27th); let's see how this would turn out :-)

Gone01 said on Wed, 1 Oct 2014 at 16:15...

Anyone order it from montreal and receive it safely? Please let me know!

Johnnyrock said on Thu, 2 Oct 2014 at 23:38...

I'm going to Miami soon. I need to find out if I can bring back some poppers in my luggage. Does anyone have any info on this?

Pounder said on Sat, 4 Oct 2014 at 15:57...

Just tried to order from JJcanada, but they are not taking orders at this time due to "billing issues" Ya right.

Let me know if there is any other reliable source in canada tks
ebick@eastlink.ca

pounder said on Sun, 5 Oct 2014 at 20:44...

Hi again any experience in Canada with US pop shop?
http://uspopshop.com

OntarioPoppersLover said on Tue, 7 Oct 2014 at 07:49...

been several days now and the junglejuicecanada site still says not taking orders due to billing issues. Said check back in a day or two but its been well over 4. Wanted to order another batch. Damnit!!!

OntarioPoppersLover said on Tue, 7 Oct 2014 at 07:53...

@Johnnyrock

What a stupid question. Bring some back from USA in your luggage? DUH ! If it's illegal to ship to Canada how do you figure you can just toss some in your luggage? Go ahead.. keep us up to date from your jail cell. while you're at it why not just toss a few pounds of weed and other goodies in there while you're at it.

borderliner said on Thu, 9 Oct 2014 at 18:39...

Dear Jhonnyrock

the worst that can happen is confiscation of the bottle(s) worth the try!

ask friends to send it by mail and have it registered as c d cleaner or fragrants

lastseduction said on Fri, 10 Oct 2014 at 04:58...

I posted on June 12 after ordering from junglejuicecanada.com. While the poppers are not real "pre-ban" poppers, they do the trick and I would have to agree with OntarioPoppersLover, no headaches but for me I found a shorter buzz. Considering any out of country orders will be block by customs, junglejuicecanada appeared to be the last possible option for poppers. So I decided that it was time to place another order and I see that the site has been down since Oct 4. Kinda pissed that I missed placing an order before they when down. I will be picking some up in spring 2015 on my way back from the USA but would really like to know what options are available in Canada.

As for those commenting on what the contents actually are in the bottle, I don't think anyone could say with any certainty what was in the "pre-ban" poppers either.

Happy Hunting

RsP said on Sun, 12 Oct 2014 at 08:51...

hey, just wondering if anyone has had any luck or selling poppers in Toronto?

Firefighter said on Thu, 16 Oct 2014 at 23:46...

have purchase from JJC and they work but only last a few days and they don't burn your skin under your nose like some of the other poppers, have order from them 4 times and had them within 5 days each time to Alberta. Have also ordered from the UK two sites and got all my shipments just a bit more expensive.
I go to the states at least once a yr and I always bring poppers back with me and have never had an issue with customs. They are no legal to sell in Canada but they are no illegal to have or use in Canada. there is no law in place it was Health Canada the fucked this up for everyone because someone on a ED pill used it and had a medical issue or died and they use the banning of poppers as an excuse to fuck over the gay community. Hopefully JJC will be back up some but again health Canada most likely has someone who is reading this site as we are and passing it on to the shit head bosses so they can fuck us over and not in a good way.

Pprs said on Sat, 18 Oct 2014 at 17:04...

Hoy guys , where can i buy poppers , im in Toronto Lyon.tilman@gmail.com

Tricky said on Tue, 28 Oct 2014 at 23:09...

Ordered from JJC on Thursday and package arrived in mail today ( Tuesday). Well packaged and quick!

Mechanic said on Fri, 31 Oct 2014 at 22:50...

I ordered some in the summer got my order no issues. This order I ordered them last Friday and frantically searched the mailbox everyday... Still nothing.

Mechanic said on Fri, 31 Oct 2014 at 22:51...

I'm in ontario.

Man on a mission said on Sat, 1 Nov 2014 at 07:31...

Thinking of going to Wash State for a day, buy a few groceries or something minor, under whatever limits are allowed, and bring a couple bottles back in the dash of the car. Not hidden, so I can say I forgot they were there if they're found. Is this the way to do it, or not so much?

OntarioPoppersLover said on Sat, 1 Nov 2014 at 16:00...

@Mechanic

I ordered the 3 large with the free 4th large. Paid for order with ccard. This was on the 29th october. Status of order on MYACCOUNT at jjcanada is PROCESSING still. I am not too happy as I wanted these asap and if they are not even processed on their end I can expect I won't have my package for another 11 days as last order took over 1 week so I can be sure if it goes out on monday it won't arrive till the start of the next week. 2weeks + to get these is bullshit. If this happens I might start getting them again at my old source.
I'm not paying 15$ shipping to fucking wait weeks for them.

Herb Barone said on Sat, 1 Nov 2014 at 16:13...

The site at www.powerpoppers.com is a sham. Don't buy from them unless you have the desire to throw away your money. They are bogus!

Mechanic said on Sat, 1 Nov 2014 at 21:34...

@ontario poppers lover

I ordered the exact same thing you did. Mine said completed immeadiately afterwards. Emailed them twice, still haven't heard anything.. No invoice no tracking number. Don't know what's up.

Getting kinda stir crazy about it tho. I'm not one to get fucked over tho. Like look, how can you own an run a business that's fringe to start with and not surf the web to see who is saying what about you. Google jjc and this site gets more hits then the actual jjc. I would bet a weeks pay that the person on the other end has definitely googled himself or his company Taylor ventures (which comes up as a closed down company FYI, when you search the government registry)

I don't know I am not one to bash here, because I did get my first order no problem. Just this time seems kinda .... Different. I read on here about guys in ontario putting in jjc orders on the 24th and getting them on the 28th (over a weekend????) and other guys putting them in on the 28th and getting them on the 31st??? Wtf. I just fed this company a hundred dollars and they can't even email me back? All order times were supposedly October btw.

As previously mentioned.. I'm not the kind of guy that takes lightly to getting fucked over. No tracking number, no shipment, no email? I WILL Blow the god damned whistle.

My shipment arrives, no problem, I will let everyone know.

A little bit pissed off

OntarioPoppersLover said on Sun, 2 Nov 2014 at 08:50...

@Mechanic

Yup, I feel the exact same way. I'm a nice guy but they better scam me out of my money because I am one to always set things even if I get screwed over.

I also cannot figure out how in the fuck some of these guys are claiming 3 days later they get their package. Does not make sense if they are in ontario. My first package took over a week. I just checked while typing this and it has switched to completed. Finally.. but it will be interesting to see if I actually get it before friday since canada doesn't ship on weekends.

I'm never waiting till I run out before ordering again.

Man, this is pissing me off so bad I need a good ass fucking lol

OntarioPoppersLover said on Sun, 2 Nov 2014 at 08:54...

Correction to the above:

Typo "I'm a nice guy but they better scam me out of my money"

corected: " I'm a nice guy but they better NOT scam me out of my money"

Mechanic said on Sun, 2 Nov 2014 at 18:25...

Just fell off a god damn ladder lol.

Mechanic said on Mon, 3 Nov 2014 at 17:14...

I still didn't hear from them but I did get my shipment.

Smalltownont. said on Mon, 3 Nov 2014 at 18:50...

Hey Mechanic, Is what you received decent quality? Haven't had any since last spring and and have been following a bit on here to try and figure out if it is worth the gamble to order. I'm ok with waiting week or so as long as they show up and are good quality. Don't have nothing right now and was waiting to see if yours showed up!

OntarioPoppersLover said on Tue, 4 Nov 2014 at 18:55...

@Smalltownont

I've had an order not long ago this late summer and they were excellent quality. Over the years I have bought almost every type of poppers you can image, from china, uk, europe, usa, canada etc , in bars, in sex shops and I've had some that go stale after one use, some that burn the fuck out of your nostrils till your sinuses are clogged with scabs, some that give you a migraine from hell and even some brands that gave me a cramp in the lower part of the back of my head that lasted for days.
With the 8 bottles I so far got from JJcanada i had no headaches, the kick from them was really powerful and even after using the same bottle for days on end repeatedly it still has powerful kick to it. I overused in one day a few times without any ill effects. The only thing that i can say happened that sucks to get is a slight cough but that happens if you go buck wild sniffing the stuff for hours.
Overall from my knowledge and experience with dozens of brands over 25yrs approx these from jjcanada are worth it. Nobody can tell with accuracy what exactly is in them but I have not found anything bad about them.

They might be a little overpriced with the exchange rate and shipping but at least I have not gotten leaking ones or stale ones like i have from other companies or stores in the past.

MY first order came in a little over a week, the second one we ordered through my roomate and i just ordered the third order through myself again. We have all loved the products. There are 5 of us sharing them.

OntarioPoppersLover said on Tue, 4 Nov 2014 at 18:58...

Also we are in a small ontario town, so if we got them in 6 business days then you should have no issues either.

Missing my poppers said on Wed, 5 Nov 2014 at 22:23...

Has anyone heard about the court ruling. I thought it was suppose to go down early this month?

OntarioPoppersLover said on Fri, 7 Nov 2014 at 07:11...

Got my order from JJCanada this morning so it was only 4 business days to get my package.to my door. Tried one of the bottles and again very happy with quality and how powerful the product is.

Poppersrfun said on Wed, 12 Nov 2014 at 15:17...

ordered from junglejuicecanada.com last week. charge went through on my credit card as taylor ventures. will let u all know if i get them...

gayontarioboi said on Wed, 12 Nov 2014 at 22:32...

Ordered a bottle of each from jjcanada. Took about two weeks to ship and I was really impressed with the packaging. I've taken a quick whiff of the jj plus and it's got a strong kick but gave me a mild headache. That could be because I have a cold right now but we'll see. It doesn't smell like alkyl nitrite but it seems legit and the body feeling it gave feels similar. Will report back when I've given them a thorough test.

Poppersrfun said on Thu, 13 Nov 2014 at 22:19...

received my order yesterday from junglejuicecanada.com - 4 small bottles (ordered three and got one free). Total cost was $60. shipping took 7 days. the order came from BC - i live in Nova Scotia. great packaging and discreet biiling. The poppers however, are not the same as the old jungle juice i would buy in Toronto before the ban - they were the best and gave a nice buzz with no side effects. The poppers that arrived yesterday do give a buzz but it wears off faster and i did get a slight headache, but they will do. i expect they are not amyl nitrate - i really miss the old poppers before the ban - if anyone knows how to get the old formula let me know - in the meantime these will do.....really miss the pre-ban formula

hornyforpoppers said on Fri, 14 Nov 2014 at 19:33...

Does anyone have any poppers for sale in the Vancouver area please contact me by text at (778-580-5019)

smalltownont said on Mon, 17 Nov 2014 at 00:27...

@OntarioPoppersLover

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Life was so much easier when you could just go to Toronto and they only trouble you had was picking what brand you wanted to buy. I'm thinking that I'll go ahead and order, got to be better than having nothing!

Thanks again!

Man on a mission said on Mon, 17 Nov 2014 at 06:34...

The formula changed many times over the 34 or so years i've used poppers. I recall the ones where a headache was guaranteed and quite quick. One thing i did was take a couple ibuprofen before using the poppers. Kind of pre-emptive. My memory is that it helped a bit.

misterblack said on Fri, 21 Nov 2014 at 23:03...

You guys do realize that when you talk about JungleJuice and Rush, that these companies don't actually exist anymore? They shut down decades ago. What you are seeing is 100 different generic companies making their own Rush poppers while copying the packaging, and using whatever chemicals they can access. There is no such thing as a REAL Rush or REAL JungleJuice formulation. When you bought them at Priape before, it was Priape's outsourced lab that created them.

Now that TinyDeal no longer sells poppers, has anyone found another source for Chinese poppers?

I found that the TD poppers were of a much higher calibre than even the poppers I used to buy at Priape for years. What chemical were they? I heard comments that they were isopropyl nitrite, which is banned in the UK.

Poppers use has been proven to dramatically lower your immune system for 3 days following use. In general I found this to be true- I would very easily catch a cold in the next few days. But with TD poppers, I was using (and still using) every day and I wasn't getting sick. Nor was I ever getting headaches.

It would be nice to find an alternative Chinese supplier!

hornynewf_77 said on Sat, 22 Nov 2014 at 20:27...

Can you buy poppers in LasVegas? If so, where?

johnnypop said on Sat, 29 Nov 2014 at 05:40...

so true Mister black, I'm kicking myself for not stocking up, Do you still have a bottle? there is a distributor website on it from Hong Kong I can't remember the name. it's. illegible on my last bottle. but I checked the website ways back and I think this was old PWD stock. shit.

johnnypop said on Sat, 29 Nov 2014 at 05:43...

Alibaba but you have to buy large quantity. TD I was getting 4-6 at a time to keep customs away.

slosho said on Sat, 6 Dec 2014 at 05:28...

OMG Choice Circuit Cleaners is back!

www.checkit.t15.org

wow

Fuck the nwo said on Sat, 6 Dec 2014 at 06:49...

Fuck the new world order, and fuck the government whores!
I'm sick of them taking away out freedoms. Someone should deprive them of theirs.

Candaianpopperdeprived said on Sat, 6 Dec 2014 at 06:50...

Slosho, is Circuit cleaners actual amyl and reliable?

Eastie69 said on Sat, 6 Dec 2014 at 15:27...

I tried some Choice brand a few months back.. I think its isobutyl. Very good quality, reminded me of old Priape Magnum. Its been hard to find, but things are looking good now.. My friend got his no problem, and Im in line for January (wish I could afford the VIP lol) Will post a better review when I receive it :-)

slosho said on Sat, 6 Dec 2014 at 17:35...

Candaianpopperdeprived yeh Im vip, 7 days like they say yeh eastie good isob

Nopopps said on Mon, 8 Dec 2014 at 04:36...

you guys are full of shit, that site is down and nobody ever heard of choice circuit cleansr. Please only post real supplier dont waste our time

Tripp said on Sun, 14 Dec 2014 at 21:42...

Where can a gay guy buy poppers in edmonton. Desperate in edmonton

stretchedbag said on Tue, 16 Dec 2014 at 19:02...

Hello Gentlemen,
I would like to add some comments about my experiences with poppers.
First of all, I must proclaim that I absolutely love inhaling poppers.
I love how it makes me feel in my head.
The throbbing is just SO intense that it is sometimes possible to just let off a load.

Marc said on Wed, 31 Dec 2014 at 16:52...

help!!!
where I can buy or order poppers in Toronto?

thebox6 @ hotmail.com

Please and Thank you , guys!

sto said on Thu, 8 Jan 2015 at 06:53...

Just ordered again jjc. I liked the first order, took a week to ship last time. I'll post an update when I get them.

ChopperJ said on Sat, 10 Jan 2015 at 21:56...

Hey Everyone,

Might have a line on REAL, quality stuff.

Feel free to message me @

poppers@jdb77.com

Jay

manu discret said on Sun, 11 Jan 2015 at 01:07...

hi. i need a poppers who knows where i can buy?.....

Also looking for poppers in Alberta said on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 at 21:59...

Seems like everyone is looking - is anyone still finding any?

If so, please KIK messenger to tattoodbruno

sto said on Thu, 15 Jan 2015 at 05:11...

Received my second order from jjc two days ago, still good isobutyl, no burning smell, same high, no headaches. They did a better job with packaging this time. Partner wasted money at some shop in Toronto, told him to just stop lawl.

ChopperJ said on Sat, 17 Jan 2015 at 01:43...

Again,

Anyone looking to get their hands on some, message me.

poppers@jdb77.com

Jay

Mike looking for Quality poppers said on Thu, 22 Jan 2015 at 19:31...

I can't get good poppers in the USA. Where can I buy them online that will ship too me.I'm looking for real quality poppers, NOT the CRAP that's out there. I just want some decent poppers. I have bought Jungle Juice Black from one dealer and it was crap. I've bought PIG SWEAT that sucked.!!!
I've bought from several different places and they all sucked!!!
are there any legitimate companies that have quality poppers??? Who
are they??? How do I order??? I'm especially interested in JUNGLE JUICE
BLACK LABEL(IN THE BOX)
Thanks, everyone

Looking for Poppers in Ottawa said on Thu, 29 Jan 2015 at 03:03...

Hey there. I live in Ottawa and am looking for a supply of quality poppers. From reading the posts here I'd prefer to avoid taking my chances with scam companies or with customs seizing my order so if anyone has some for private sale or can direct me where to go for this I'd be forever grateful. If so please e-mail me at curiusncute@gmail.com. Thanks:-)

Smalltownont. said on Wed, 11 Feb 2015 at 03:50...

Bit the bullet and ordered from JJCanada. Took 6 days to get to my door( 3 hours north of Toronto. will give them a try and post my thoughts on the quality.

i_love_poppers said on Thu, 12 Feb 2015 at 05:06...

Okay, i just put in an order to JJCanada, and i will let you guys know how it goes.

i_love_poppers said on Thu, 12 Feb 2015 at 05:11...

I am in BC, so will see how long it takes to get them.

KWPop said on Fri, 13 Feb 2015 at 21:25...

Just found some in Waterloo, $25/bottle, small jungle juice, came in the little box.

RushPlease said on Sun, 15 Feb 2015 at 01:17...

KWPop - where in Waterloo did you find these?

i_love_poppers said on Mon, 16 Feb 2015 at 18:38...

Hi, an update to my last post. Received my 4 bottles of poppers this morning. Bottles wrapped in bubble wrap, and styrofoam chips packed with them inside little box, delivered right to my door.
85% alcohol, 5% water, plus "other" ingredients. Not the real stuff, but it does give me the desired effect. Now, bring me cock....

JustSayNo said on Wed, 18 Feb 2015 at 03:20...

Just say NO to JJ Canada. The product is complete crap and probably extremely bad for you. 85% alcohol? What sort of BS is that? Poppers are either Amyl Nitrite, Isobutyle Nitrate, Isopropyl etc etc. I would suspect that JJ Canada is mixing up some concoction of rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) and acids so it kind of smells like poppers.

Words to the wise - avoid this crap like the plague unless you want to go blind.

chub said on Wed, 18 Feb 2015 at 16:10...

Need poppers, (vancouver) email me at chubchubster@yahoo.ca
Thanks.

I_love_poppers said on Fri, 20 Feb 2015 at 04:30...

Where does one get the real stuff, JustSayNo? And, how does one get it into Canada?

OntarioPoppersLover said on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 at 03:43...

@JustSayNo why don't you shut your piehole you government troll. You are probably some fat old troll working for the .gov and probably involved in why JJcanada is having another issue again with their payment processing. I have purchased JJCanada poppers many times now over the last 12 months and it is wesome product. If it were made up of garbage as you say it would all evaporate immediately from a few uses. I have had one bottle that I have been using almost daily or several times a day for 2months and the bottle is far from finished and still has kick to it. I never get headaches from these nor do I get burns around the nostrils or heavy side effects like the stuf I used to buy a decade ago. I am pretty positive you are a Government troll trying to discredit them cause you can't stop them and or you are a bitter angry competitor losing alot of business selling YOUR fake garbage. People just ignore JustSayNo. He is a fool.

Just an opinion... said on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 at 13:47...

Unfortunately, after a 3rd round of back-and-forth emails with buypoppers.net to determine shipping status (after the recommended +21 days), Customer Service was not able to give any definitive tracking status. The 1st email response was *incredibly* nice, 1st time buyer.... so sorry your shipment hasn't arrived... happy to ship again. 2nd and subsequent emails got shorter and more terse... Well if you want to cancel the payment, go ahead.... etc. The weather's been bad on the East Coast.... blah blah blah... Funny how I was told my Order shipped from Europe when my funds cleared my bank in Canadian, and I specified USD on my order... Hmmmmmm..... At this point, they have not way of proving they shipped anything - and I've received nothing after more than 30 days... I could not possibly recommend this site for future business. Shame actually - as other sites and reviews have made mention this could have been one of the more reputable sites. Hope everyone is weathering the winter...

brian said on Sat, 28 Feb 2015 at 23:31...

If anyone knows where I can get some real poppers, can you please email me at chuckcole1968@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Drew said on Wed, 4 Mar 2015 at 20:51...

Oh crap I'm running out!! I don't know what to do!!!!!
Stupid government.
I used to work with hazardous chemicals and they had first aid kits full of poppers from medical aid brands. We had to do a tutorial on how to administer them. I was playing dumb for sure.

Toronto pig bottom said on Sat, 7 Mar 2015 at 14:11...

Anybody know of anyplace in toronto selling poppers? I checked most sex stores on Yonge st their sold out

smalltownont said on Sun, 8 Mar 2015 at 16:04...

Well, I ordered and received my poppers as mentioned above. Not sure what people are talking about as far as poor quality....All though we didn't like the Gold Label as we found it too strong of a smell and not as much of the desired effect, the Platinum and Plus were both excellent and no noticeable difference between them and what we bought before big brother started making decisions for me. Sooooo, went online this morning to reorder and F&^% me, can't order. I wish I ordered a bunch last month. Now what to do? Will be out in a couple weeks at the most and no way of getting any AGAIN! Anyone know how I can get some in Ont. I'd be be extremely grateful. Any other sites I've been on wouldn't ship to Canada. If you have some in the Toronto area and would be willing to part with some I'd meet and pay cash.

OntarioPoppersLover said on Sun, 8 Mar 2015 at 20:01...

@smalltownont

Hey I feel ya there about the JJcanada site being unable to take orders for now. This happened several months ago and took weeks before we could order again. It's the authorities in canada finding ways to try to stop us as much as they can so the find out who the ccard processing is being donw with then use their clout to block the company from doing business then they have to find another solution. Hopefully they start again soon because the day I went to order more I had a problem with my credit card and after it was resolved the next day i went to order my bottles the site was no longer able to take orders. I was pissed off to say the least. I was out of poppers for a week already and now i have no way to get more.

Also, DO NOT pay attention to the negative comments above about JJCanada as theso peeps are just paid government trolls and competition use propaganda to try to stop us from ordering from JJcanada. I have ordered from them a dozen times or more now and I have tried all three brands of the big bottles and as you said all are good and as good if not better than the dozens of brands i have bought when they were still sold in shops. The gold label I also find the smell is too powerful but does still do a great job. No headaches from any of these nor have i had any burns to my nose like some of the crap shops would sell. THe worse garbage i ever used was the PIG SWET and ManScene brands. Total crap. The government trolls (fat lonely hairy basement dwelling pedos) are desperate to put a dent in the ongoing sales like JJcanada. They should go arrest real criminals and stop wasting time attacking the gay community.

Anyways. Keep checkng JJCanada like I do and should be up n business again hopefully. I am getting desperate lol.

Whatever you do, don't order from poppers shop. They will confiscate your order at the canadian border sorting facillity. I had two orders confiscated before and so did 3 of my friends as well. I lost 300$ almost because of that.

And i am sure I am not on the watch list for border agency now for flying and when i take a plane to leave canada ill be harassed and who knows what.

KWPop said on Tue, 10 Mar 2015 at 17:44...

The JJ Platinum I got is the same as I used to get, says Alkyl Nitrate on the side. - not sure where these came from, but seems legit.

smalltownont said on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 at 04:05...

@OntarioPoppersLover

Thanks for the info! I hope you are right and things get sorted out. It sucks not being able to relax the way we would like. Bastards.

RushPlease said on Sat, 14 Mar 2015 at 02:47...

KWPop - where in KW you getting poppers?

SamSmith said on Thu, 19 Mar 2015 at 00:29...

Does anyone know a source of poppers in Montreal?
Thank you
pipe022@gmail.com

RegularBuyer said on Thu, 26 Mar 2015 at 04:01...

I'm looking for poppers in Montreal as well. Jungle Juice preferably. Please please please contact me nkdmec@gmail.com

KWPop said on Fri, 27 Mar 2015 at 18:51...

I can't really say where I got them, but got the contact through craigslist, believe it or not. It was $25/bottle. I bought a few bottles. So there is some out there, and it is the same stuff I used to buy.

looking for poppers said on Sat, 28 Mar 2015 at 23:29...

where can I find JJ in Canada. The site JJin Canada does not work anymore

Kristian Karas said on Thu, 9 Apr 2015 at 22:35...

Salutations! My name is Kristian and i work at Premiere Sales, a wholesale distribution center that sells all these poppers/cleaners everyone's raving about. And at wholesale cost's! of course their is a minimum order but we have...
-Amsterdam
-Blue Boy
-Iron Horse
-Jungle Juice Platinum
-Jungle Juice Gold
-Jungle Juice Plus
-Jungle Juice Platinum Black
-Rush
-Super Rush
-Pig Sweat
-Berlin
-Prague
-HighVoltage and more!
If You are interested or have questions dont hesitate to call or text me
Cell:661-575-4730
Email: Kristiankaras@rocketmail.com
Santa Clarita, Ca 91350
USA

canuck said on Fri, 17 Apr 2015 at 19:35...

@Kristian Karas,

What is the point unless you ship within Canada.

Knights said on Tue, 21 Apr 2015 at 16:50...

looking for poppers in Ottawa, If anyone get me some I would be very grateful.
thanks

kiko said on Thu, 23 Apr 2015 at 04:02...

going to mexicO for vacation,,, i wiill buy poppers there, i hope

Mikey said on Tue, 28 Apr 2015 at 01:09...

Looking for poppers in Cloverdale langley area?

Smalltownont. said on Tue, 28 Apr 2015 at 16:47...

Well, still no JJcanada as site is down.Too bad as the order I had got just before they stopped shipping was the real deal as far as we were concerned. To add to that anyone who was talking bad about eupopshop is of their rocker as well or has an ulterior motive. I leave it at that!!!!!

lina said on Mon, 4 May 2015 at 17:38...

Hi dear friend ,

Hope you have a nice day .
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier from China.
I find you from Popper Guide.
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.52/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
If you need to wholesale ,pls contact me .i will give you a lowest price.
my skype lina.lin1203
my email:512388976@qq.com
my Viber is 8613028870585

It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
lina

Gee said on Thu, 7 May 2015 at 08:36...

Looking for poppers in Surrey, can anyone help?

Jess said on Fri, 8 May 2015 at 08:39...

Make your own recipe

Interested said on Sat, 9 May 2015 at 01:52...

Jess, how do I make my own recipe?

knights said on Sat, 9 May 2015 at 11:52...

the formula (CH3)2CHCH2CH2ONO

ChopperJ said on Sat, 16 May 2015 at 00:40...

Feel free to message me, I can help out anyone in Canada lookin for a fresh supply.

poppers@jdb77.com

poppersdildo44 said on Thu, 21 May 2015 at 13:05...

hi!
Where I can get poppers in Montréal ,canada

poppersdildo44 said on Thu, 21 May 2015 at 13:22...

where i can get poppers in Montréal ,canada
my e-mail surmonlit@hotmail.com
Thanks

PopOtt said on Fri, 22 May 2015 at 15:48...

Knights, any luck in Ottawa? I'm looking for some here too

WhereAreUPoppers said on Fri, 22 May 2015 at 19:17...

Has anyone ordered from Kristian Karas? I just spoke with him and he seems nice but sounds can be deceiving. I'll put in a small order on Tuesday (Memorial Day on Monday in the States) and then let you know when it comes in.

It would be nice if Poppers where legal again.

knights said on Fri, 22 May 2015 at 21:35...

PopOtt sorry no have you have any luck? there are people in Ottawa that have them but I have had no luck.

TK said on Sat, 23 May 2015 at 21:29...

In Alberta, looking for poppers myself... Getting hard to meet decent people who haven't gone from using poppers to air dusters, meth, markers ect. Would be nice if these items weren't banned, like most of the world..
email me: shadowcat1414@hotmail.com

lucky said on Wed, 27 May 2015 at 22:38...

why is this site still open it is useless

Playyboyy Starr said on Sat, 6 Jun 2015 at 17:11...

Hi gents,

Any word on where we can order poppers? I am in Toronto. The Jjc site is down :-(

Thank you in advance!

Burt Money said on Wed, 10 Jun 2015 at 17:47...

How can i order some Captain Rush .My cell ph.is 409 221 4501.Please cocotact me if u can help.Pay credit card or money order.Thks.Burt.

illegal_smile said on Fri, 12 Jun 2015 at 03:00...

What happened to the popper supply in Canada!!!!
Everything is at a standstill with no supplier willing to ship to CAN!

I guess the government needs a hug or somthing :-(

lucky said on Fri, 12 Jun 2015 at 12:55...

illegal_smile because they are illegal

Ben said on Wed, 17 Jun 2015 at 14:37...

Has anyone heard of this site?

http://canadianjunglejuice.com/

They specifically say they are not the Canadian Jungle Juice organization with which we are already familiar.

I came across them, and placed an order on spec. They acknowledge it a week ago, but so far no charges have gone through my account, nor will they respond to inquiries. I wonder if they were just an illusion or whether our beloved government has intervened. Any thoughts?

lucky said on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 at 10:31...

Ben, they are a farce if you read any news articles all these company's in Canada have been shut down. Anyone caught selling poppers will receive a 5000.00 fine. Canada customs have stopped poppers from coming into the country.

Ben said on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 at 11:51...

Thanks for the info, Lucky. I knew about the clampdown, but was unaware of the details. After posting the above, I did hear from Canadian Jungle Juice who apologized for the delay and said my order was being processed yesterday. But I note there have no withdrawals from my account. If there are any further developments, I will let you know. I'm not really expecting anything.

By the way, I have had some success with Eupop who have an ingenious way of getting their stuff into the country. However, I was very disappointed with their stuff. What did work was pretty weak. The remainder didn't work at all. Basically, I had one good bottle from them out of two orders.

Lucky said on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 at 16:43...

Thanks, Ben yes, I would really appreciate any info you could post here. I did send order some from overseas and it was confiscated by customs. Ottawa here.

Ben said on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 at 19:54...

If you want to try Eupop, you will find the website here"

http://www.uspopshop.com/

However, for ordering outside the US, note that you must e-mail to

Eupopshop@VistoMail.Com

I would recommend buying only a small sample of their products to see if they work for you.

James said on Sat, 20 Jun 2015 at 21:15...

Ben: Any results from Canadian Jungle Juice?
I placed an order and I am having the exact same issues you mentioned.

mike said on Thu, 25 Jun 2015 at 07:00...

update on canadian jungle juice - i had the same issue, i placed an order and wasnt charged right away - then got an email a few days later with a saying my order was shipped. my account had been charged.
anyway long story short got some rush yesterday. stuff is good
hope this helps
yay

James said on Thu, 25 Jun 2015 at 14:56...

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the update.
It has been a week today that I placed my order.
I received confirmation right away. Later in the day I received an
email saying they couldn't take my CC because the can only process
Vanilla pre paid visa cards. The same day I went and bought one and sent
and sent the CC I have emailed three times asking them to confirm receipt
They have never replied.

dan said on Thu, 25 Jun 2015 at 23:43...

hello mike. I am very very familiar with this site. lets be clear on how canadianjunglejuice.com works. If you have a "verified by visa" or "mastercard securecode" card then your order cannot be processed. Any other card can be accepted.

They suggest that if you have this kind of card, that you can use a "vanilla" mastercard or "vanilla" visa card.

As far as you not receiving a reply back, thats unfortunate. But there may have been a glitch. If you want to place an order with your vanilla prepaid card on canadianjunglejuice.com your order will be processed within 24 hours.

any further questions email them again and you will be responded to within 24 hours - guaranteed.

James said on Fri, 26 Jun 2015 at 03:33...

Hi Dan,
I did receive a reply today that my order was being processed.

Lucky said on Sat, 27 Jun 2015 at 00:25...

Ottawa, you can buy them again at two sex shops (gay) and the only bathhouse we have left. Just ask for leather cleaner

lucky said on Sun, 28 Jun 2015 at 10:19...

the reason they want a vanilla card is there is no tracking of your payment so no way to reverse the payment should you not receive your purchase or go after the company

peidude said on Wed, 1 Jul 2015 at 14:33...

has anyone actually received their order from canadianjunglejuice.com? are the poppers authentic and legit?

Ray said on Wed, 1 Jul 2015 at 14:51...

Looking to buy Poppers in Canada (montreal) If you have a valid suggestion please email me at rayfrost100@gmail.com

HK said on Thu, 2 Jul 2015 at 18:28...

Any updates on if Canadianjunglejuice.com for received orders? Interested in placing an order, but would like a bit of assurance, lol.

Twostep said on Sun, 5 Jul 2015 at 16:17...

Does anyone want to sell me poppers directly? I will happily do an email money transfer. I am in southern Alberta. Contact me at balfourmidori@gmail.com

Jacknoff said on Thu, 9 Jul 2015 at 21:21...

I just received my order from Choice Circuit Cleaners, it took about 8 days and they sent a tracking number which was nice! Its not poppers, its circuit board cleaner, but VERY good quality! Isobutyl according to their customer service, and I think so. Alot like old PWD. They only ship to Canada I think.

Check them out choicecircuitcleaners.com

Eastie69 said on Thu, 9 Jul 2015 at 23:59...

I said it before I will say it again Choice Circuit Cleaner is good stuff!

Canada is now boring said on Wed, 15 Jul 2015 at 18:27...

So Canadian Jungle Juice is a scam eh? I ordered from them last week and never even got a confirmation. They now have my credit card info. Great.

james said on Thu, 16 Jul 2015 at 14:05...

I did get my order from canadian Jungle Juice.
They seem to have some issued with replying to emails
but bottom line is I did get my order after a while

Canada is now boring said on Thu, 16 Jul 2015 at 19:23...

Hey "james" - bullshit. You are part of the scam. You writing "bottom line" gives you away.

Andrew said on Thu, 16 Jul 2015 at 19:25...

Canadian Jungle Juice is a complete scam - avoid avoid avoid avoid avoid. Not only did they not reply to my emails - they also charged my credit card and never sent the poppers. This was 6 months ago. Impossible to report them.

Popplove said on Thu, 16 Jul 2015 at 22:35...

Anyone use choice circuit cleaners? Meaning real people, not spammers...

james said on Thu, 16 Jul 2015 at 23:54...

Canada is boring now:
I had the exact same problem you are having.
Please see my posts starting from June 20.
I emailed them three time with no response.
Finally, I went on their web site and sent an email through "contact us".
Only then did I get a response. Even then I had to keep after them.
I don't think I would order from them because they were so hard to
get a hold of. From the time I ordered to the time I got the order it was 15 days
But in the end I did get my order but far too much worry in the mean time

James said on Fri, 17 Jul 2015 at 00:27...

I just ordered from choice circuit cleaner.
They sent an email saying it would be shipped on
July 23rd.
I will keep you updated

croboy said on Fri, 17 Jul 2015 at 04:43...

Hi guys, i just wondering is poppers legal in USA? NewYork state possibly?

Popplove said on Fri, 17 Jul 2015 at 07:09...

Ya..Please keep me updated in this thread. Also, other guy, you said you got them, were they any good?

James said on Fri, 17 Jul 2015 at 17:53...

They were OK but not great.
I hadn't used any in 6 months so I was expecting a bigger rush.

Hey gurl hey said on Sun, 19 Jul 2015 at 12:00...

Is it possible that CC Cleaners and Canadian Jungle Juice are the same scammers? "James" has been writing some very sketchy "reviews" that are obviously fake and designed to make us think he had problems too (so that we are more likely to believe him). He ends with "but bottom line they eventually arrived" for both reviews.

Scam scam scam scam.

Ben said on Tue, 21 Jul 2015 at 16:41...

I notice some derogatory e-mails above about Canadian Jungle juice
<http://canadianjunglejuice.com/>

Admittedly, they are slow, and it is hard to get them to respond to correspondence unless you get nasty. But their product is a quality one. It may not be quite as good as the stuff I remember ( what is?), but it is the best I have across to date. In all ways they have dealt with me fairly, and more than fairly.

Ben said on Tue, 21 Jul 2015 at 16:42...

That second last line above should read "have come across to date".

Jonburp said on Tue, 21 Jul 2015 at 20:48...

i ordered from CJJ a week and a half ago. No confirmation on my order and not sure when I will get it. I can't say it's a scam as it could take some time before i receive it. Put it this way, if I don't see my order after 20 shipping days then I will be mad and cause a huge stink about it until then I'm patient. Just hope I get the poppers my ass wants to gape out!

Ben said on Wed, 22 Jul 2015 at 14:20...

As I said, they're slow to fill orders. Since they're sent from Toronto, they can take up to a week and half to reach me. It should be faster, but given the postal system, what can you expect? If you really want to get an answer from them, threaten to expose them all over the Internet. I have found that gets a reaction.

Jonburp said on Thu, 23 Jul 2015 at 01:21...

So far it has been 2 weeks now. I live in Kelowna, BC.

Ben said on Thu, 23 Jul 2015 at 11:33...

That should be ample time, but it depends on when they actually sent the order. I live in NS.

Xing said on Thu, 23 Jul 2015 at 19:37...

I ordered from CJJ they took a few days to charge my card and a few more to ship but i got my order eventually and it was actually good!

Jonburp said on Sat, 25 Jul 2015 at 22:27...

It will be three weeks in waiting by next Thursday for me. At that point I will question where my package is and start making a fuss.

jeffman said on Tue, 28 Jul 2015 at 15:08...

I thought it was illegal to ship to Canada,is this still true.
Can I buy it online now.That would be great.
Jeff in Montreal

Ben said on Tue, 28 Jul 2015 at 16:44...

CJJ is shipped from within Canada, but, of course, they may be closed down at any moment. Note that they are slow to fill orders, and that some people have had difficulties.

Ben said on Tue, 28 Jul 2015 at 20:34...

If you order from Canadian Jungle Juice, DO NOT, whatever else you order, order any Jungle Juice platinum. Compared to Jungle Juice plus ( which is good), it is very ineffective. In my experience, at first it has no effect at all, or it may, after inhalation, make your head feel as if it's going to explode, and then may make you feel sick. In between this non-experience and experience, it may actually work for a short time. In short, better not order it at all. If anyone has had a positive experience with it and recommends it, please post your opinion here.

Ben said on Wed, 29 Jul 2015 at 18:36...

I have today placed a new mixed order with CJJ, and shall be timing them to see how long it takes for the order to reach me. My order does NOT include JJ PLATINUM.

Bogus said on Wed, 29 Jul 2015 at 22:51...

I placed an order with CJJ on July 14 using my amex card. Order still show on hold, card has not been charged as yet. Have sent multiple emails to them with no response. I think they are no longer in business.

Ben said on Thu, 30 Jul 2015 at 15:08...

That's odd. As I said, I placed an order with them yesterday which was acknowledged. Of course, that was probably just an automatic response, but it shows their system is not yet shut down. I will keep you posted on developments, if any.

Ben said on Thu, 30 Jul 2015 at 15:13...

Note: Concerning earlier post about JJ Platinum:

In an earlier post, I said I was having an inconsistent experience with JJ Platinum, and advised against buying it.

However, please note I used it yesterday with satisfactory results. I don't know if this is a personal peculiarity, or if the product can change from one day to another. I should be glad to know if anyone else has had similar varied experiences with this product or with comparable products.

I do know that in the case of Eupop products, most did not work at all, and the others weren't much good. Only one really worked.

Ben said on Thu, 30 Jul 2015 at 21:53...

Concerning my CJJ orders: My original order was placed and receipted on June 10. Charges went through my Amex account a WEEK and a HALF later on June 19. The order was received June 25. There was continual correspondence during that time.

Bogus, Jonburp, and anyone else still not having heard about your orders, I suggest you write CJJ again, marking it URGENT, LAST CHANCE, and words of that nature, and threatening to denounce them all over the Internet. When I had occasion to complain about my first order, that got results. Please let me know how you fare.

Popplove said on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 at 01:11...

I ordered from a place in France. Order of 5 bottles of Rush arrived 6 days later in eastern Canada. Untouched by customs.

Ben said on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 at 13:35...

Popplove, That's certainly expeditious. Will you give a few details?
Where did you order from? Do they have a foolproof method of getting through Customs? Is the product up to scratch?

Bogus said on Sat, 1 Aug 2015 at 00:37...

Ben : As to CJJ ,I did exactly as you said and still no response from them. I still believe they have gone out of business and are no longer filling orders or communicating.

Ben said on Sat, 1 Aug 2015 at 11:41...

Bogus, thanks for your response. When you placed your order, did you get an automatic response online that your order was received, and did you later receive an e-mail to the same effect? I did on my recent order. That would seem to indicate that their system hasn't been shut down. But, of course, they're terribly slow and inefficient. They could, for example, make special arrangements to pay through PayPal. I get the impression it's two or three guys operating out of a basement.

Ben said on Sat, 1 Aug 2015 at 13:03...

To Bogus and others who have ordered Canadian Jungle Juice products:

If you have not already done so, try using the online contact form at

http://canadianjunglejuice.com/?page_id=735

Bogus said on Sat, 1 Aug 2015 at 20:20...

Ben: Yes I have used the online contact form multiple times and even sent emails to the Amin of CJJ which is open 24/7. to which I have received no response. They got my order because it shows on their website with all the info and the #order number. Just shows on hold and no responses to my emails period. My amex card has not been charged.

Ben said on Sat, 1 Aug 2015 at 20:39...

Thanks for that info, Bogus. You may well be right that they've gone out of business. I've sent them a blistering e-mail or two to the effect that they could at least announce that, and shall continue to do so through the weekend. No response, of course.

Certainly, your credit card should have been charged after two weeks. It took a week and a half in my case. (That could, of course, be avoided if they set up payment through PayPal. Indeed, it could be avoided anyway if they submitted charges to the credit card issuer as soon as they got the order.)

To their credit, I will say this. When I complained (persistently and bitterly) that my first order was ineffective, they finally replaced the order FREE of CHARGE and credited my account with the amount paid out for the said order.

peidude said on Mon, 3 Aug 2015 at 10:53...

has anyone ordered from:

http://www.amsterdam-poppers.com/

any success?

Popplove said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 16:33...

Ben: sexy-poppers.fr..... I believe. Hey do the trick for me. Not sure about specific formula. They didnt ship it incognito at all. Just a small, inconspicuous box. Shipped by colisimo.fr. bit pricy, 100$ through paypal total.
Peidude: have been in contact with them. If it gets turned around at customs, they said they reship at their expence.

Ben said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 16:40...

Poppolove,

Thanks for the info, but I'm not sure where you got it. Colissimo seems to be a parcel sending agency. $100.00 does seem pricey. For how many bottles?

Ben said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 16:42...

Hi Peidude,

Thanks for the Amsterdam reference. I am currently investigating them and contemplating an order.

Popplove said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 17:01...

Ya Colisimo is the shipping method. Once it got to Mtl Canada Post had it. Sexy-poppers.fr was the site it came from. 5 bottles shipped for 100$. So not crazy expensive.

Ben said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 17:30...

Poppolove,

Thanks again. I've got it now. Actually, that's a good price for 5 bottles.

Popplove said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 17:42...

Ya. Well worth it. I emailed the site. Qick response. And all he did was take my order over email and sent me a paypal payment request.

Ben said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 17:52...

I've checked out the site, and found from trying to order that Canada does not appear in their registration form. That would suggest, to my mind, that they don't ship to Canada. But that seems to be contradicted by your experience. Odd.

Anyway, I've e-mailed them to confirm this one way or the other. I take it they're somewhat faster in replying than CJJ!

Popplove said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 18:01...

They responded within a few hours. I did not use the site to order. Like I stated, they took my order through email.

Ben said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 19:02...

Popplove,

Ok, I didn't understand that. I just heard from them about the e-mail method, but they said there might be Customs charges. I don't like the sound of that. That means Customs examines the package. Did you have to pay Customs charges?

Popplove said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 19:27...

No. There was a check on the "gift" option. May have just gotten lucky.

Ben said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 23:19...

Thanks, Popplove. Just an update on your info about sexy popp:

7 large bottles: 118.00 E: 169.53 $C
delivery and tracking: 25E: 35.92 $C.
Total: 143 E: $ 205. 45 C.

4 large bottles: 73 E (104.89 C)
del & tracking: 22 E ( 31.61 C)
Total: 95 E (136.50 C)

Also, they say if the package is detained in Customs, they pay 50 % of expenses. If the package is tested, Customs charges are the buyer's responsibility.

There you have it. It's a lot of money and risky as well. Still, if it's good stuff, it might be worth risking a Customs inspection.

Jonburp said on Wed, 5 Aug 2015 at 07:12...

So I got my order from CJJ and its ok. The poppers do the trick, but are not very strong. I got Jungle Juice Plus. I expected that aroma I once used to love. Nope just a knock off version, but at least it did get me mood poppers do to me. Also these poppers loose their effect once opened after a few days, So I recommend to use them sparingly. All in all I won't order from CJJ again despite that I did get them, I just find the lack of not responding to my emails and no confirmation of my order and the quality of the poppers puts a frown face on their brand. Fuck you CJJ. Fuck you.

Ben said on Wed, 5 Aug 2015 at 13:14...

Thanks, Jonburp. So, despite all the evidence to the contrary, CJJ is still in business. Yes, in terms of good customer relations, they fall down in not responding to e-mails and in very slow service. On the plus side, they did, UNDER PRESSURE, respond favourably to my complaint about my initial order. The unfortunate thing is that, if one doesn't want to risk importing stuff, then they're the only game in town. Or does anyone know of another Canadian source?

As for the quality of the stuff, what isn't an imitation now? Yes, once the bottles are opened, the strength falls off quickly, but that happened in the old days as well. I find you can lengthen the liquid life by buying two bottles of the same brand and topping off one bottle as you use it from the other.

Ben said on Wed, 5 Aug 2015 at 15:34...

I just ordered a shipment from

http://sexy-poppers.fr/en/

We'll see how long it takes to get here if it gets through Customs.

Ben said on Wed, 5 Aug 2015 at 15:37...

Ordering from the US:

I know some people here have ordered products from the US. Any firms you recommend? Any difficulties in getting through Customs?

Ben said on Wed, 5 Aug 2015 at 17:09...

Jonburp:

Just to confirm, I take it that it took about a month to get your stuff from CJJ. Correct? If so, that's about what my order took too. Compared with the service, you can get from Europe, it's absolutely appalling.

Popplove said on Wed, 5 Aug 2015 at 20:58...

Finally people on this site actually helping each other out!!

Ben said on Wed, 5 Aug 2015 at 22:37...

What else are we here for?

headrush said on Thu, 6 Aug 2015 at 11:24...

So has anybody tried the circuit cleaner i think i read that a couple people ordered but i dont think anybody said they got there yet or the quality of them. Anybody know anything yet?

James said on Thu, 6 Aug 2015 at 21:28...

Headrush,
I ordered from circuit cleaner.
pretty good stuff.
No brand name just unlabled bottles (its just circuit cleaner after all)
The thing I like about them is that they keep you "in the loop" about your orderunlike CJJ.
They sent me an email confirmation when I ordered and when they shipped
they emailed me the canada post tracking number.

Ben said on Fri, 7 Aug 2015 at 10:36...

Headrush and James,

What is the URL of these "circuit cleaner" people? Where are they located?

James said on Fri, 7 Aug 2015 at 15:32...

www.choicecircuitcleaners.com
The package came from Nova Scotia

Ben said on Fri, 7 Aug 2015 at 23:20...

Thanks, James. Don't tell me I can get the stuff in my own back yard! I live in NS.

Ben said on Sat, 8 Aug 2015 at 14:24...

An interesting comparison. My payment to http://sexy-poppers.fr/en/
in France went through my Amex account on Aug. 6 ( the goods were shipped the day after payment was received). Payment for order to CJJ still hasn't gone through my account.

ArinEdard said on Sun, 9 Aug 2015 at 02:20...

I've ordered from 3 places recently.
http://poppers-zone.com I placed 2 orders. First was decent, so I placed a 2nd much larger order and the bottles were totally warped and messed up. Canada Post included a notice in it saying it arrived to them all messed up and that it wasn't their fault it looked this way (I was shocked they even delivered it!)
I'm waiting to see what response if any I get from the company.

I have an order coming next week from Choice Circuit Cleaners, and another from poppersshop.com shortly after that. I'll post about my experience with them.

Austin Texas said on Sat, 25 Jun 2016 at 15:58...

www.poppersrus.com

They shipped via UK mail and courier to Canada. I bought three large bottles and had them shipped by regular UK post. Took about two weeks. It was shipped in a personally labeled bubble pack as aromatic therapy.

Legroz said on Fri, 8 Jul 2016 at 10:10...

Ou acheter des poppers a quebec where buy poppers in quebec city

Deenocub said on Sat, 9 Jul 2016 at 17:36...

Well my 3 bottles I bought from Jungle Juice Canada 2 years ago (according to my last post here in Jul/2014) are officially dead, been looking over the last year for a new source and can't seem to find any. Just re-read this thread and just put in a order to www.choicecircuitcleaners.com, apparently a new and improved formula since the last time I checked a couple of months ago. 3 bottles with shipping for $90. They advise my order should be processed within 3 business days and should be delivered within 7 business days after that. I'll update once received and let you know how good they are. :-) Fingers crossed.

pat sturgeon said on Wed, 13 Jul 2016 at 18:39...

i would like to purchase 3 JUNGLE JUICE how do do this ? /

timm j said on Thu, 14 Jul 2016 at 17:07...

Ordered from Poppers Aromas from France 3 times. First 2 times success but last order was stopped at Canadian customs and will never see it.

Deenocub said on Thu, 21 Jul 2016 at 15:11...

So my package arrived yesterday from www.choicecircuitcleaners.com 3 big bottles for about $90 bucks with shipping. So just a little over a week and half from ordering to receiving from Nova Scotia to Vancouver. Tested the first bottle last night :-) Reminds me of the old formula of Rush. I've been out for so long that I had forgotten that warm feeling that came back after the first whiff. Effects don't last as long as Jungle Juice Platinum, but it definitely does the trick. Will definitely order from again as what seems like one of the only options for ordering within Canada.

MB said on Thu, 21 Jul 2016 at 16:25...

www.choicecircuitcleaners.com looks like a scam to me. PayPal API session times out mid purchase - something I've never seen happen in the 12 years I've been using paypal. No issues using paypal with other vendors. Advise to change your paypal password if you've tried to purchase from here recently.

Joe said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 07:54...

Ou acheter poppers au quebec

Out 100 Euros said on Tue, 30 Aug 2016 at 01:40...

Ordered from Poppers-Aromas.eu and the shipment has been seized by Canada Customs with the following notice: "Refusal under Food and Drug Regulations C.01.045 - Drug substance is included on the Prescription Drug List - No person, other than one of the following, shall IMPORT a prescription drug; (a) a practitioner; (b) a drug manufacturer; (c) a wholesale druggist; (d) a pharmacist; or (e) a resident of a foreign country while a visitor in Canada."

Does anyone have poppers to sell in canada said on Sat, 17 Sep 2016 at 13:45...

If you do...my email is chuckcole6056@gmail.com

Does anyone have poppers to sell in canada said on Sat, 17 Sep 2016 at 13:45...

If you do...my email is chuckcole6056@gmail.com

Frank said on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 18:02...

you are looking for a reliable seller that has tons 30+ brands of poppers AND ships to Canada (Guaranteed delivery), check out:

JJpoppers.com

They even have some uber rare poppers from Russia too

Oscar said on Fri, 4 Nov 2016 at 04:02...

If you know a vendor of poppers in Canada more exactly in Vancouver, B.C. let me know
lat7van@yahoo.com

Molly said on Fri, 4 Nov 2016 at 21:07...

if customs seized an order is it possible to have a punishment from santé canada ?

Out 100 Euros said on Mon, 7 Nov 2016 at 03:19...

In response to Molly - The first seizure by Canada Customs results in a warning letter and a notice from Health Canada that the item is a controlled substance. The second .... don't know...

Molly said on Mon, 7 Nov 2016 at 13:37...

Thanks out 100 the customs seized my package one time and I received a letter from santé Canada.It's the reason why I am asking

OUt 100 Euros said on Mon, 21 Nov 2016 at 01:11...

Further problems with Poppers-Aromas.eu. My credit card has started to have fraudulent charges on it which have been traced by the credit card company to France. French authorities have been notified so I hope others will not be taken as well.

cser69 said on Wed, 23 Nov 2016 at 18:49...

Where to buy poppers in Nova Scotia??

jaycensitive said on Tue, 6 Dec 2016 at 21:41...

i've had constant success with sexy-poppers.fr/en. they're a good price and haven't had a bad shipment nor has it ever taken longer than a week to get them. they also do great bulk deals

redtopdude said on Fri, 9 Dec 2016 at 13:26...

I've had poppers shipped to me in Canada from the UK for years, mostly without issue. One time, they opened up the package, found out they were poppers and confiscated them.

Just yesterday I got notice from Canada Post that I had to go to the post office to pick up a package. Once there, the clerk informed me I owed 21 dollars in duty and I noticed that they had opened that package, too.

But they didn't take the shipment, instead just charged me the money and I was good to go.

So aside from these two instances, I order from the UK - without hassle - most of the time. Hope this post helps.

Josh said on Wed, 14 Dec 2016 at 06:24...

CanadaPoppers.com

Safest way to order Poppers if you are in Canada.
Lots of brands to choose from.
Regular or Xpresspost shipping.

Tom said on Sat, 14 Jan 2017 at 13:24...

So is CanadaPoppers.com legit or a scam? How can you be garaunteed delivery? What's to stop them just taking the money? Payment is via E-transfer.

I can't believe it's this difficult for adults to buy poppers, Canada is such a granny country.

Jim said on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 at 07:46...

The popper situation in Canada is a bit absurd. The UK was about to ban them until a gay MPs spoke up and talked some sense into his fellow legislators. I'm beginning to think that there needs to be a bit of advocacy and activism on this issue because for some people it is the only aid that allows them to have sex. It seems that the only stuff available in Canada is "Jungle Juice", which appears to be a headache-inducing bathtub version of actual poppers.

Way to go Health Canada, you now have people everywhere in the country inhaling unknown substances.

Popperhead said on Sun, 22 Jan 2017 at 15:36...

Becareful out there. Bought some crap from a porn shop in the east end. Not the original formula and gave me serious throat and lung irritation.

They just don't make the original stuff anymore.

Nicooo said on Mon, 23 Jan 2017 at 23:32...

Original and real poppers sent to Canada with FedEx (as leather cleaner, no problem) free shipping.
I received poppers the day after my order.
www.junglejuiceeurope.com
And no stress you can also pay by PayPal.

Ron said on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 at 23:09...

Has anyone ordered from canadapoppers.com??

Searching said on Wed, 1 Mar 2017 at 01:18...

Anyone know what happened to Choice Circuit Cleaners? They seem to have disappeared.

v said on Sat, 4 Mar 2017 at 19:50...

i found choice circuit weak but ordered multiple times. better than nothing but gone

any reputable places that accept paypal that ship to canada?

David said on Fri, 10 Mar 2017 at 14:10...

I order mine on www.junglejuiceeurope.com and i receive them 2 days after by FedEx. No problem still now (I order since last year). And no shipping fees !

Best Price for Poppers In Vancouver said on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 at 00:37...

25 dollars a bottle

text or call
604-343-6143
dt vancouver
and a variety

cant find poppers said on Sat, 8 Apr 2017 at 07:02...

where can i get some in edmonton?

Zak Attack said on Tue, 18 Apr 2017 at 16:14...

Just ordered from junglejuiceeurope. Will let you know if/when it comes in

Zak Attack said on Mon, 24 Apr 2017 at 21:11...

They areived today no issue. Seem pretty legit

Bttmsloot said on Thu, 18 May 2017 at 18:22...

Need poppers in OTTAWA, someone help!

Anonymous said on Sun, 4 Jun 2017 at 18:25...

As of may 2017 poppers from poppers aromas and sexy poppers and popper zone are all pentyl regardless of brand its all pentyl in the bottles with different labels. Eg jacked is supposed to be isobutyl but its now pentyl and this pentyl is not even a 3rd as strong as the origional isobutyl jacked formula

User147 said on Tue, 11 Jul 2017 at 17:55...

Junglejuiceeurope.com is also selling pentyl nitrite poppers. So again same story same formula with different labels. Kind of sad with claims of original pwd or locker oomph formulas when it's all pentyl nitrite. Hopefully someone here can find some original formula stuff. I'll take jacked(isobutyl) over pentyl any day.

Vasodilator said on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 at 04:54...

I know a good source in Calgary.
I also wanted to know if anyone out there knows where I can get poppers called Black Hole?

Guigui said on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 at 19:18...

Where can i by poper in QC ? :-)

Jaybb1 said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 12:00...

Anyone have them in London, Ont or nearby?

Propoppers said on Mon, 28 Aug 2017 at 03:14...

What is your source in Calgary

User147 said on Sun, 10 Sep 2017 at 14:37...

If you live in canada and you buy poppers from outside of Canada and the company claims free shipping with FedEx (that part is true) what they don't tell you is that FedEx will bill you for duties and taxes.

poppers said on Fri, 15 Sep 2017 at 22:45...

anywhere to order with paypal?

User147 said on Wed, 27 Sep 2017 at 23:50...

Nicooo is a troll. Junglejuiceeurope.com poppers are fakes, isopentyl, isoamyl combinations. Don't waste you money.

Poppers for sale in Calgary said on Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 04:03...

Hey Calgary here shoot me an email. Selling some bottles htthmm@hotmail.co.uk can mail within Canada if required!

poppersplease said on Thu, 30 Nov 2017 at 23:41...

anyone know how to get poppers in montreal qc ?

Victor said on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 21:38...

I get mine from CanadaPoppers.com , i have already ordered from them 5 or so times. Great service

dam said on Sat, 9 Dec 2017 at 00:35...

anyone selling poppers in dt toronto?

Mig said on Thu, 28 Dec 2017 at 17:24...

Get mine from Canada Poppers. Very good service, fast delivery and a good product. Acheté via Canada Poppers. Très bon service. Livraison rapide et très bon produit.

Dylan said on Tue, 23 Jan 2018 at 10:00...

Hey, looking to buy some decent poppers in Winnipeg
zidnik@gmail.com

dennis said on Fri, 2 Feb 2018 at 03:21...

i love poppers

nel23 said on Fri, 2 Feb 2018 at 07:23...

Hey Guys... I am looking to purchase popper in Winnipeg too. Please let me know if somebody sales nimbus20034@gmail.com

Mike said on Mon, 19 Feb 2018 at 16:19...

Hi Guys,

Has anyone ordered from pop-Canada.com? I am not sure if I can trust any of these websites. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Abdul said on Fri, 30 Mar 2018 at 00:07...

I get mine from CanadaPoppers too. I like their service.

Kerry said on Sun, 29 Jul 2018 at 09:51...

I get mine from CanadaPoppers too and they have big selection. I like that they many brands. Service is top shelf.

Adán 38 said on Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 21:42...

Hola qué tal soy nuevo aquí en Vancouver y quiero comprar Popper pero no sé cómo hacerlo o donde conseguirlo alguien me puede ayudar mi correo es adanazpe38@hotmail.com gracias

BottomBoi said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 00:03...

CanadaPoppers.com is awesome. They got all my favourite brands and imy order arrives pretty quick too. Very happy dealing with them

PopperTop said on Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 03:04...

Hello,

Does anyone independently distribute poppers in the downtown Toronto core? I'd love to get in touch with you. I accidentally deleted the contact of my last reliable supplier and now I don't know how to get a hold of good bottles.

Thanks!

hitthegspot23@gmail.com

Looking for poppers said on Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 19:12...

Hey guys anyone sell poppers in the lower mainland BC close to langley? My email is curiousone007@hotmail.comb

Propoppers said on Sat, 8 Dec 2018 at 22:49...

Pop-Canada.com is crap don’t waste your time and money
Terrible stuff plus very expensive

Johnson said on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 16:10...

Hi I’m in Calgary looking to buy poppers. Can anyone please help me?

matt said on Fri, 19 Jul 2019 at 07:35...

Iv order twice from popper-r-us(dot)com a couple of times both shipments got thru us customs just fine and prices are decent. It seems like legit pwd stuff. Tried ordering from https://www.poppers-zone-canada(dot)com and package arrived in canada but its sitting in clearance(went thru dhl) which i regret now. so we'll see if they send em to me or they'll keep them. pray for me boys id hate to see my money go to waste.

MaryPoppers said on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 00:23...

@POPPINBOTTLES My BF surprised me with a bottle of rush he got from there. I was soooooo excited haha

JeanieO said on Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 10:16...

Torontopopers.com was one I found on here. Very happy with their products.

matt said on Sat, 7 Sep 2019 at 19:17...

Very happy with torontopoppers . Real stuff and was quick

DeeBoi said on Sun, 8 Sep 2019 at 16:59...

T.O. poppers : )

MaryPoppers said on Wed, 11 Sep 2019 at 22:10...

Hi guys, let me just be clear...... the bottle of Rush was from toronto poppers. Not sure what happened to the other comments, but it looks like I was refering to poppersrus...... i cant speak for there porducts.

Anon said on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 21:34...

@ MaryPoppers thank you! I LOVE torontopoppers. My order took 3 days to get to Calgary AB

Cesar said on Thu, 26 Dec 2019 at 10:59...

Je besoin de acheter poppers en Montreal..4385014213 whatsapp

stevie said on Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 16:18...

looking for poppers in surrey...nebowe@hotmail and you know the rest \

Take-a-hit said on Sat, 4 Apr 2020 at 00:31...

Don't use canadian jungle juice dot com. I placed and order over 2 months ago, the order never arrived. There is no way to contact them. PayPal won't refund my money.

Dino said on Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 20:18...

Just got an order delivered to my door from Torontopoppers.com. Amazing service. Great selection of both local an international brands. Reasonably priced and similar to what I would have paid retail before the ban. With the pandemic and slower mail services, I thought the order would take weeks to arrive, however, ordered on July 3rd, it was here today on July 13th. Matt the customer service agent was extremely helpful and guided me throughout the order process to delivery. Highly recommend! Yay, finally have a reliable source for good quality poppers again.

Torontopoppers dot come said on Thu, 20 Aug 2020 at 14:59...

Torontopoppers is overpriced!!!!!!!!

Toronto Popper said on Mon, 23 Nov 2020 at 23:43...

I agreed torontopoppers is almost double priced from most adult stores in toronto. You can walk in at night and ask for specific brands (rush, or jungle juice). You cannot say "popper" as the owner may respond no due to undercovered cops.

Derrick said on Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 21:30...

I get mine from Canadapoppers.com

They are Canadian based so I don’t have to worry about customs seizing them. They have been around for years and love their service.

They have so many brands, I am like a kid in the candy store when I go to their site.. They are the only ones I used for the past few years.

Mark said on Wed, 27 Oct 2021 at 00:04...

Got mine from a new site called shinypoppers.ca

There number is
(289) 274-4670

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.