Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Newbie to poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by zaharija
on Sat, 9 Nov 2013 at 01:24

zaharija said on Sat, 9 Nov 2013 at 01:24...

Quite a newbie to poppers bought a few bottles a few months ago to spice up the bedroom with my partner. He's not too keen on them but i'm in love especially when he's blowing me or fucking me makes it feel so much better. Wish i could find more ways to utilize it than just for jerking off and bottoming!

So far my fav has been jungle juice platinum and amsterdam. I read all these raging reviews about rush but really?? When i hit on rush it's just so...shit! There's no tang or powerful rush feeling from it they almost seem like they've gone off (got a bottle in aus and also when i was in bali)bbut both were the same. Maybe i just had bad luck and got dodgy bottles.

I only got the amsterdam tue other day and its so good such a longer effect and gives a great extra pressure and tingle. It convinced me to get out my nearly always untouched dildo which was fantastic can't wait to get my boyfriend to fuck me so i can use it at the same time.

If you're ever on xtube hit up juicymilkhungs poppers training machine itsa 'real experience!

Catering to what i've stated i like, has anyone got some other poppers suggestions to try? Still waiting to crack open my blue boy

PJ said on Sat, 9 Nov 2013 at 17:16...

You bought the Rush in Australia? Does it (did it) say Nail Polish Remover on the label, zaharija?

Leather Daddy said on Wed, 19 Feb 2014 at 08:37...

SF Bay Area here. I was first introduced to poppers (and have used them rarely to occasionally) when I was in my teens and they actually came in the small glass tubes wrapped in some sort of cloth. You would actually "pop" the glass and inhale, good for one shot. Sort of "meh" to a wonderful warm rush depending on ... ? ... not sure. Quality varied. They were sold individually or in small quantities back in the 1970s (very late 70s/early 80s). The first time I tried Rush it was pretty good stuff. But that was back in the late 1980s. I bought a second bottle some months later but it was not as good and the juice started giving me short term headaches after a week. Threw it away and started trying different brands, occasionally retrying Rush with no difference in experience. Settled on Pig Sweat in the mid 2000s for a while (was great shit then!) and then the quality went way down real fast. Then I stopped using them for about 6 or 7 years as everything being sold was shit and would give me headaches. That was when I educated myself and discovered that the reason why is the main ingredient being used in almost all brands being sold: (insert first name here) nitrate. Not Amyl Nitrate, what I was likely introduced to.

I currently get the Jungle Juice brand manufactured and ordered from Canada. I use the Power Poppers website to order it from. According to PPs the "Rush" brand is made according to the "original formula" but I haven't tried it and have no desire to potentially throw away any more money at it. If you can get it, Jungle Juice Black label is the best I've tried thus far but I can seem to find it, any that are manufactured by Lockeroom in Canada and sold anywhere http://www.junglejuiceplus.com/#!contact/c24vq

Gunni2301 said on Sun, 30 Mar 2014 at 16:23...

I`m Poppers Fan...here my video...I`m hay...jetzt...my englih is bad...):

http://www.drtuber.com/video/805009/shaved-poppers-gay-sniff

http://www.drtuber.com/video/242856/shaved-gay-pissed

Thanks............

East Bay PopperHead said on Sun, 20 Apr 2014 at 23:24...

hey SF daddy, I enjoy poppers

Gunni2301 said on Thu, 5 Jun 2014 at 14:05...

Poppers Ultra Rush....iss my Poppers ;-)

uncut4019 said on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 at 20:55...

I am a mwm bi and a poppers fan. Have used Rush for years, as long as it says PWD on the bottle. There are fakes out there. Just recently started using Jungle Juice and it is good. I used the Rush today to suck a guy off and it does not last as long as J.J. but I did get him off. I found to much J.J will give me a head ache for a while, not bad, but you feel it. I play by self alot and like to popper up for a fun time with my uncut cock, hairy balls and nipples. Wouldn't do without poppers. have used them since the early 80s.

lilmo said on Thu, 18 Dec 2014 at 23:49...

Hey vacaville sf bay area. Love being fucked on poppers! Jungle juice platinum for me.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.