Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Current best popper sites?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by JP
on Mon, 28 Oct 2013 at 17:52

JP said on Mon, 28 Oct 2013 at 17:52...

So is there any current consensus on what sites have the best poppers? I've tried the Euro formulas and do no like them so I'd like an American site that sells real isobutyl if possible :-) Thanks

Solomon said on Mon, 28 Oct 2013 at 21:04...

The Rush Hour should be able to help you there, JP. Where have you bought from in the past?

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 29 Oct 2013 at 00:34...

Are you in the US?

DM said on Thu, 31 Oct 2013 at 21:07...

i too am in the us and my local adult store no longer carries amsterdam that is labeled as nail polish remover...ive tried that...rush and jungle juice platinum with the latter two giving me headaches shortly after use that linger for a day or two...im typically pretty good at sleuthing but dont want to waste time or money figuring out whats what and from where

DM said on Thu, 31 Oct 2013 at 21:19...

geez - as i read more into this i'm just getting more and more confusing...it comes down to ive paid 12-20 in brick and mortar local store for the amsterdam i had come to know and enjoy...and dont mind paying around that price (what else can you spend $20 USD on and have this much fun for this long) and am OK with waiting a week or two for the product to arrive so long as it comes and its not baby oil and rubbing alcohol in a saran wrapped shotglass

Antiochguy said on Tue, 5 Nov 2013 at 20:11...

I was hoping to find out about a good US site as well. I've noticed over the last few months that I've been getting nose burn yet my use has been the same for over 20 years. I'm guessing it's the formula.

Solomon said on Tue, 5 Nov 2013 at 21:56...

Where have you been ordering from in the past, Antiochguy?

"baby oil and rubbing alcohol in a saran wrapped shotglass"

Nice description there!

Poppyseed said on Fri, 8 Nov 2013 at 19:40...

Can somebody indicate who sells the *good stuff* (not isopropyl) in Europe, please. I sometimes get a few decent bottles from Powerpoppers but mixed with the crappy ones and I would like to find a more reliable provider. Any hints? TX.

luixpop said on Sun, 10 Nov 2013 at 14:40...

If you buy outside Europe (not isopropyl), have you got any trouble with customs?

pd: I'm in Europe now, poor stuff ;-)

PopFan said on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 at 20:09...

For right now, the best deal I have found since the prices hit the ceiling a few months ago is at www.poppers4less.com and they offer just about everything but the PWD stuff.

rdremming said on Sat, 14 Dec 2013 at 19:19...

I like amsterdam-poppers.com.

buzz said on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 at 00:41...

Great results at www.poppers4less.com if you are in the USA.

Oliver said on Fri, 7 Feb 2014 at 15:39...

Hey JP,

I buy all my poppers from 4poppers.com. They are an online US store and have the best prices and genuine products from all other sites Ive tried. If you want a recommendation, Amersterdam are pretty damn good. Check it below!

http://www.4poppers.com/buy-amsterdam-poppers.php

JCHICAGO said on Mon, 8 Dec 2014 at 23:52...

I WILL BE TRAVELING IN A FEW WEEKS TO QATAR AND INDIA.... CAN I TAKE POPPERS WITH ME?

joeblow said on Fri, 20 Feb 2015 at 20:28...

I believe 4poppers and poppers4less are one in the same. I used to buy from uspopshop and had good results, waa a return customer. BUT. The last time I bought there,(30ml bottle) the stuff I got was so week I had to kind of pretend I could get the high I wanted. It was there, but sooooo weeeeeeeek, and that, only on the first hit. Shit after that. Then I bought from 4poppers and got some good stuff. Not great mind you, but good. I'm re-ordering smaller bottles from 4poppers since I think I don't use up the big bottles fast enough before they go bad. Usually I transfer some from the "stock" bottle to a 'working' bottle so the stock stays fresher. Seems to work though it's extra trouble.

joeblow said on Fri, 20 Feb 2015 at 20:30...

Oh, and look for coupons on line. Found an old 10% discount coupon. Not much but every bit helps. I just goggled "4popper coupon" and found some.

joeblow said on Thu, 26 Feb 2015 at 14:52...

I placed an order online with 4poppers.net and as of a week later, though I received a website generated confirmation notice with order number, I have not been billed, nor have I received the usual shipment notice. In addition, I have e-mailed them DAILY asking for information, and status update, and received NO response. I have now sent them a request to cancel my order since they seem determined to ignore me, or perhaps they are out of business despite their website still being up and on line. I did receive a discount code message from them for Valentines day, but so far, that's all.
I give up on them. I've found a better source with pharm grade Amyl anyway, though it's rather costly. I guess I'll just stick with that.

metoo said on Tue, 10 Mar 2015 at 19:40...

I ordered from 4poppers 2/25 and have had the exact same experience as last post by joeblow above. No response to daily emails, no billing, no apparent way to cancel the order. Who knows what is going on with 4poppers. Previously good and reliable.

methree said on Wed, 18 Mar 2015 at 20:13...

Same experience as joeblow and metoo. I had order verification as soon as I ordered and they were VERY professional.

A week later they emailed and said; "we no longer have the ability to process credit cards due to discriminatory practices by card companies and banks"

They said if they are able to resume orders they would notify me and at that time I could reorder. Sounds like they were shut down against their will.

GsdNovelties said on Sat, 12 Sep 2015 at 18:47...

Hello Popper enthusiast. I sorry to hear about your troubles with 4poppers.com

I heard business is on the downside for them but I've found a supplier that has quality grade stuff!

Www.GsdNovelties.com these guys are all about the customer needs!

Josh said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 23:26...

Hey Guys,
I love using poppers... I would buy them in the store near my house but he recently closed down, I was looking where I can buy them online and I came across a site called Wupli.com
They are much cheaper than all the other sites and they offer flat rate shipping anywhere in the US. It arrived fast and was strong.
Just figured I would let everyone know.

Al

Ahmed said on Sun, 12 Jun 2016 at 14:40...

For everyone here be careful to buy from www.poppers.net, they have stole my money, i have transfered to them 72€ but they denied that they received it, despite my bank confirmed that the money transfered to them successfuly, its not only they denied, they also told me dont keep sending us emails again because we will not ship even when we recieve ur payment, i swear to god this is what happened, DON'T TRUST WWW.POPPERS.NET at alllll

Anonymous said on Sun, 12 Jun 2016 at 14:49...

This is a copy of their email to me

To: A A <eternalknight_87@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW:Hi
Date: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 5:30:37 PM
Hello,

a) I cancelled now your order. We will not ship. Even when we receive the money.
At the moment we did not receive the money. You have first to apology for your rude, hysteric and unfriendly speak.

I didnt speak to them in unfriendly or husteric way, i was just sending them emails to communicate with them but they were not responding and ignoring my emails, thats why they considered my email as annoyed emails, and they forgot that im a customer and i have a rights and i paied 72€ which they hase stole from me
( www.poppers.net) Dont trust them

Cat In A Big Frilly Hat said on Sun, 19 Jun 2016 at 17:08...

"when we receive the money"

Maybe they have to wait to get their money from their payment processor or something like that. That is the likely explanation. I am sure they will refund you if you wait - why would they want to keep your money? They don't want to serve you and that is their right you know. What did you say to them? You do sound a bit hysterical, dear.

poppersRob said on Thu, 24 Aug 2017 at 17:44...

poppers fun tonight 7.30 skype R wxm

sutty said on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 at 11:46...

I bought poppers from- poppers.de- load of shit

Rusher said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 15:50...

Thepopperking.com. Phone number, review spot, and takes credit cards. Happy I chose them

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.