Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Buy Online UK? Best place?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by BaldChimp
on Wed, 23 Oct 2013 at 15:58

BaldChimp said on Wed, 23 Oct 2013 at 15:58...

Hi there, I've only ever ordered from worldaromas or ukaromas as they have free shipping, however their communication is awful and it takes 1-2 weeks to arrive.

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive place to buy them in the UK with fast delivery? Also preferably a site that sells Rush Ultra Strong, Orgasmus etc (a more varied selection from the standard rush and liquid gold etc.)

Cheers.

BaldChimp said on Wed, 23 Oct 2013 at 16:00...

Also I noticed Room-Aromas is a reasonable site as shipping is £1.50, but they don't have rush ultra strong, and their orgasmus is out of stock. :-(

Rough_Trade said on Thu, 24 Oct 2013 at 10:13...

Hiya you mean Rush "Strong Formula" and whats the deal with Orgamus? good is it it>? cheers

Wolf Sullivan said on Fri, 25 Oct 2013 at 12:38...

UKaromas is a scam rip off site. They use several names at least: UKaromas, UKpoppers, and EuroPoppers. They ripped me off for two undelivered orders for a total of $50. Scam rip off sites will often dispatch the first order with good poppers as "bait", then rip you off on subsequent orders. UKaromas ripped me off on 2 orders because I did not know the 2 companies were actually UKaromas.

BaldChimp said on Sat, 26 Oct 2013 at 19:51...

That sucks, I have a pending order from UKaromas right now, it's been pending for over a week now.....looks like I'm not getting it, what a load of ****. Good job I didn't spend a lot then....

Still, if anyone knows of anywhere in the UK to get Rush Ultra Strong, let me know. :-)

Cheers.

PJ said on Sat, 26 Oct 2013 at 20:43...

Did they write to you or not, BaldChimp? Probably nothing more than a cock up of some kind.

BaldChimp said on Sun, 27 Oct 2013 at 00:15...

I've emailed them directly twice and once through ordering notes on their site, no response at all. Still just says pending like the day I ordered it.

PJ said on Tue, 29 Oct 2013 at 14:03...

What does pending mean?

Jp said on Sat, 9 Nov 2013 at 23:15...

I had the same problem with Ukaromas, my order has been pending for about 3 weeks now. Glad I didn't spend much, I don't think I will be getting my order.

Wolf Sullivan said on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 at 08:38...

UKaromas finally sent me 4 bottles of Rush. It only took 2 ½ months to arrive. I ordered Rave. I HATE Rush. I've ordered Rave from 4 different UK companies and they all "substitute" ****ing Rush. It doesn't work.

The only reason UKaromas sent the order is because I sent them dozens of email complaints and then a link to my "Poppers in Toronto Guide" that exposes them as thieves. One of the companies UK aromas owns still owes me 3 bottles of Rave. If they ever ship, I will probably get more ****ing Rush.

col said on Sun, 17 Nov 2013 at 17:42...

I ordered from ukaromas about a month ago now. Status still says pending. Sent two emails to them, no communication from them whatsoever.. I'll give them another couple of weeks then I'll ask my bank to give me a chargeback. I know its only £8 but everyone done it then something might be done about it

earth said on Sun, 1 Dec 2013 at 22:10...

Same here money out on the day ordered, still waiting for the order after a week, two email enquiries sent none replied too....scammers

earth said on Sun, 1 Dec 2013 at 22:19...

Same here money out on the day ordered, still waiting for the order after a week, two email enquiries sent none replied too....scammers

Ares said on Fri, 20 Dec 2013 at 16:42...

Ordered from UKaromas almost 2 weeks ago, money was taken the day after the order but it hasn't arrived. Emailled twice with no reply and calling their phone number leads you to a automated message saying 'please enter the conference pin number'. Doesn't even make sense.

BrickWall said on Tue, 24 Dec 2013 at 00:15...

Can't comment on UKaromas or worldaromas as I havne't used them, I have had to many people complaining about them so will never use them.

I would always recommend www.room-aromas.co.uk, used a few times for more than just poppers. and delivery is always 24-48 hours.
check out the reviews.. http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.room-aromas.co.uk

I seen earlier they now have RUSH ULTRA STRONG, I was going to order from them today but there having a sale on xmas day and theres 20% off all orders so I'm waiting until then before I order :o)...

aok said on Fri, 27 Dec 2013 at 02:11...

Its a scam site. Like everyone else ordered some bottles 3 weeks ago. I've not got anything yet. Only £20 small order but still I begrudge the loss. Don't go anywhere near them serious rip off merchants

Chrisboy said on Sat, 11 Jan 2014 at 00:53...

I ordered from them almost 3 months ago. Not a dickie bird since despite many emails. I'm fuming and determined to shut the b@@@@@@s down for ripping off so many people.

frank said on Mon, 13 Jan 2014 at 14:38...

Another mug here ! Tried email & the phone number, street view shows B&B in Brighton............maybe next time I am down that way !!!!!!!!
Need to spread the warning & ruin the Bastards !

Wilfred said on Wed, 15 Jan 2014 at 09:30...

I ordered from them on 4th Sep 2013, when they didn't arrive after a week I emailed a couple of times, then gave up and forgot about them. Then out of the blue on jan 9th 2014 they arrived! They weren't the ones I ordered but at least I got something!

Bruce said on Thu, 6 Feb 2014 at 11:51...

I ordered from them (UKAROMAS) on Dec 14th and it still says pending...phone number askes for conference pin and no reply to six e-mails...pissed off!!!!

scotsguy said on Thu, 27 Feb 2014 at 14:53...

UKaromas is a rip off, don't order from them. My order is pending after 6 weeks, no replies to e-mails and phone number does not work.
Also Pissed off ! !

martin said on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 19:53...

Do NOT order from UKaromas. As with everyone else on here, they have not delivered the ordered goods, and I ordered on-line 4 weeks ago. Despite several e-mails to which there has been absolutely no response whatsoever I am still awaiting delivary

Propyl fan said on Tue, 1 Apr 2014 at 16:02...

I buy poppers from http://regulation-london.com. The prices are not the lowest you could go, but the customer service is excellent, and thats where your money goes. Lost parcel, they replaced it. Stale poppers, no problem they sent replacements free of charge. Got a problem drop them an email, or phone them. They are a shop you can walk into to talk to a human face to face if you want. UK aromas? Good luck, I tried them got my fingers burned. First order OK-ish, second forget it, six weeks at least and then stale. Didn't cost a fortune thank god. Avoid them.

DONDON said on Thu, 3 Apr 2014 at 18:35...

ROBBERS UKAROMAS BEEN WAITING THREE MONTH SCAM

jon2112 said on Sat, 12 Apr 2014 at 03:59...

Wow, all this hassle- I just wanted to give it a try. Is there any legit places that actually ship quality products? Sounds impossible to complete a decent transaction. I read something about Canada shipping to US or is that more scam BS?

tom said on Wed, 18 Mar 2015 at 15:10...

yup, ukaromas.com are scammers.
same m.o. as powerpoppers - send a few good ones then rip you off!
AVOID!
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ukaromas.com

Steve said on Sat, 28 May 2016 at 17:38...

I've just ordered from https://www.liquid-gold-poppers.co.uk they have an actual shop in london so should be good :-) and a decent variety of poppers at good prices. I'll update when they arrive.

Steve said on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 at 21:34...

An update from my previous post... they arrived within 2 days :-) This place definitely looks very genuine and I'll be ordering from them again.

Bi-guy said on Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 20:01...

Torontopoppers.com has been my go to for the last year. They sell PWD isobutyl. 3 orders with no issues to date.

Sparkz said on Thu, 28 Nov 2019 at 17:53...

Hi all, never new there was a site/forum for Poppers 😂 love it! Ok so I've been buying my poppers for like a year now from poppershop aka poppershopeu I believe. I just can't get a lasting buzz from any of their poppers, I've tried loads embarrassingly and only get about a 30 second rush. Any advice/recommendations?
Thanks, Scottie

Brian Knight said on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 03:41...

popperpalace.com ships double scorpio and legit rush

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.