Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Soho

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by best popper in london
on Mon, 16 Sep 2013 at 05:20

best popper in london said on Mon, 16 Sep 2013 at 05:20...

hi there, i am going to be in London next month and like to know which is the best poppers from UK? any advice about stores. I cannot seem to find them anymore and was thinking of stocking up :-) what are the best places for a good night!

NN99 said on Tue, 17 Sep 2013 at 11:17...

you'll find isopropyl nitrate and it will burn your nose. anywhere around Soho you will find "aromas" and also a good night...plenty of venues!!

Solomon said on Thu, 19 Sep 2013 at 23:32...

yes all full of the same dreary people! not like the era of Bacon and Balon...

Manitup said on Sat, 21 Sep 2013 at 06:31...

kind of sandwich was it?

Fredoom and The Green Carnation (Greek St)

PJ said on Tue, 24 Sep 2013 at 08:53...

Yeah where have all the flowers gone! long time ago. How one despises modernity and all it's horrors! Bring back George Melly in a purple check suit, bring back Jeffrey Bernard and the vodka soaked days of yore. While you are at it bring back national service, the birch, and milk bars!

Solomon said on Tue, 24 Sep 2013 at 19:26...

There are plenty of people who would agree about the birch ;-)

Eastie69 said on Tue, 24 Sep 2013 at 21:36...

Does the UK carry manscent? What formula is it there?

Cornish Queen said on Wed, 25 Sep 2013 at 12:43...

No and isopropyl nitrite.

Plati Tude said on Tue, 22 Oct 2013 at 10:29...

era of Bacon and Balon...

Soho aint what it used to be! then again neither is that piece of cheese I left at the back of the fridge. What was it like back in the day? Dunno as I was not born. If you read about it you can see it was full of old hookers, piss-heads, razor carrying low life, and oh yes....the demimonde. Let's hear some boring stories about how Jeff and his crew once puked up in the Coaches, or how Francis B used to take lunch at a "simply divine" bistro on Greek Street. Load of old crap mate!

Tosser del Mar said on Thu, 24 Oct 2013 at 16:35...

Nothing to do with best place for poppers in London. yeah Soho was a dive in the past (ain't now) some may not like the disco bunny crowd so don't go!! more room for the rest of us pleasure seekers..

Maureen said on Sun, 27 Oct 2013 at 14:51...

Jeff Binin? Not sure why you want to hear stories about an old man getting distressed in public, strange request if you ask me. You should try a nice adventure story book - you can get them with pictures if you don't like words. My dear friend Mrs Harris likes those talking books.

tom the neck said on Sun, 2 Mar 2014 at 12:31...

Don't get some ones asked where can you get good poppers and then all the dick heads turn it into what Soho is all about!You really all a binch of cxxks !!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.