Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

What is Cyclopentyl Nitrite?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Larry
on Fri, 23 Aug 2013 at 17:47

Larry said on Fri, 23 Aug 2013 at 17:47...

Sorry, yeah what is that like isobutyl or isopropyl?

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 23 Aug 2013 at 21:17...

In two words. It's Crap!

Marshall said on Sat, 24 Aug 2013 at 11:18...

What is it made from please. Cyclohexyl nitrite I guess or is that another one..

PJ said on Sun, 25 Aug 2013 at 14:08...

It sounds like a clever description - maybe one of the chains was changed (please be aware I am not good at science) They sometimes change the names you know.

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 25 Aug 2013 at 17:02...

Cyclohexyl Nitrite was used for the short lived US Formulas. It's crap as I said. I believe PWD Lockerroom uses this this crap but not a 100% on that. Avoid Cyclohexyl as at all costs!

--From Wikipedia--

Other alkyl nitrites were outlawed in the U.S. by Congress through the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988. The law includes an exception for commercial purposes. The term commercial purpose is defined to mean any use other than for the production of consumer products containing volatile alkyl nitrites meant for inhaling or otherwise introducing volatile alkyl nitrites into the human body for euphoric or physical effects.[27] The law came into effect in 1990. Visits to retail outlets selling these products reveal that some manufacturers have since reformulated their products to abide by the regulations, through the use of the legal cyclohexyl nitrite as the primary ingredient in their products, which are sold as video head cleaners, polish removers, or room odorants

Yupp said on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 at 17:28...

It is what is inside bottles of poppers sold in the USA.

Brad said on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 at 17:48...

I love cyclopentyl. Have had a hard time finding some. If anyone knows where I can find some please let me know!

Brian said on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 at 06:22...

Brad they have it lions den Marion ill (power platinum)

FloridaDancer said on Wed, 19 Jun 2019 at 19:19...

Has anyone that abused Cyclopentyl had any erectyle disfunction during use or after quitting? I notice more veins in my penis as well. Please help!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.