Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Uk Supplies

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by The reciever
on Tue, 20 Aug 2013 at 21:28

The reciever said on Tue, 20 Aug 2013 at 21:28...

Where can i get some good stuff from at a decent price, the stuff sold in sex shops now is useless so does anyone know somewhere reliable to get some good old fashioned stuff from. 7 years ago it was great but now rubbish

Thanks

The reciever

PJ said on Wed, 21 Aug 2013 at 09:35...

Oh! I thought this was going to be about bankruptcy :-) About 7 years ago or so PWD and all that stopped shipping their isobutyl nitrite to the UK. It is banned. Is that what you mean by old fashioned perhaps?

The reciever said on Wed, 21 Aug 2013 at 19:56...

Hi PJ

No idea really but i used to just buy a tray from wholesalers or odd bottle from a sex shop etc etc but the stuff nowadays is absolut rubbish

where is the good stuff available from? any help will be a big one

thanks

TR

PJ said on Thu, 22 Aug 2013 at 11:26...

What was the brand name, TR? Was it Liquid Gold or Rush?

timmy T said on Sat, 24 Aug 2013 at 15:00...

I live in the Uk, and like some of the comments here, I have given up using the sex shop stuff. I used to buy RAM Products stuff but its now weak as dish water. Try Room Aromas.co.uk. Powerpoppers.com and Poppersshoppe.de I have used them all they deiver quick and are fairly priced

The reciever said on Sat, 24 Aug 2013 at 15:52...

Hi PJ

It was reds or rush or FF or almost anything even including gold etc all used to be great bu the stuff of today is rubbish

Timmy thanks i will have a look but i have ordered from one of them and didnt recieve my order so a bit wary and what i did get wasnt that good

TR

PJ said on Sun, 25 Aug 2013 at 14:06...

Ram products? I was just looking and they say : the Original Jungle Juice BUT also *New improved formula* "Originated the world renowned Jungle Juice in 1982" They also sell football socks which is handy :-)

It seems you don't like isopropyl nitrite, TR

The reciever said on Thu, 29 Aug 2013 at 22:37...

It seems you don't like isopropyl nitrite, TR I find it lasts only seconds and its not very good, I need some of the stuff from the 90's or at least something good.

TR

Marshall said on Sat, 31 Aug 2013 at 15:50...

90s would be isobutyl nitrite. that is banned in Europe but is sold as Nail Polish Remover in USA. If it isopropyl nitrite you will sure know because of that burning feel :-(

The reciever said on Mon, 9 Sep 2013 at 19:08...

No It was Amyl Nitrate and i have found some real good stuff which is the same i took a chance on an order and bingo the real mcoy wha hooooo

TR

Kojo said on Tue, 10 Sep 2013 at 16:20...

Where did you find plz?

PJ said on Sun, 22 Sep 2013 at 17:22...

The Receiver has received :-) Like that name it reminds me of a 1960s thriller.

Serban said on Mon, 4 Nov 2013 at 00:28...

I was just wondering if I would like to take a popper and my girlfriend is reluctant to try it, could it still work if I just open it and leave it in the room?

u wot m8 said on Mon, 20 Oct 2014 at 08:02...

Want poppers.

Anonymous said on Wed, 14 Jan 2015 at 21:09...

Try Poppers-zone.com for Canadian Pentyl poppers. Nearest to Amyl and not weak like Isopropyl poppers.

grahamjc63 said on Wed, 14 Oct 2015 at 20:57...

@ timmy: just checked out room-aromas.co.uk
they say their products are fully legal in UK, so I'm guessing they aren't the good stuff we all love and crave for

@ The receiver: where do we get the good stuff fella?

Simon Wharton said on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 at 21:21...

Hello can we buy
Im over in Spain and have a transport company that can collect.
Please let me know your feeling.
Thanks
Simon

Fluff said on Sun, 30 Jul 2017 at 11:36...

Anyone know where I can get poppers off the shelf today, Yorkshire area?

Rob 50 said on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 at 20:40...

I have found a supplier that you can get real amyl and any other aroma you like . But you do need to check the ingredients of the bottle before you order . As there are different versions of some . eg . JJ plat . one bottle is isoprop and the other one the lockerroom version is pentyl or amyl. The site does tell you the content of every bottle . poppers aromas.eu. have ordered many times from here . the big bottles seam to offer the best value . although they do cost an average of 10€ a bottle they last for much longer than any over the counter poppers you can buy in the UK . look out for the JJ gold or just one called amyl they are old school.

Jez said on Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 18:50...

What the website. Called

Ryan said on Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 16:41...

Its poppers-aromas.eu I've just put an order in so can't confirm they are good stuff but they say they are amyl. Code paris2019 gives 20% off, supposedly ran out on the 10th but still working

Billiam9 said on Tue, 3 Mar 2020 at 15:16...

I find the isopropyl affects my vision lately where as the older amyl never did, it's virtually impossible to find a supplier in uk nowadays, but if anyone knows someone let me know,

TallManOne said on Wed, 4 Nov 2020 at 16:14...

Has anyone found anywhere that sells old style poppers? Cost doesn’t matter to me as long as it’s good stuff

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.