Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by andy
on Sat, 27 Jul 2013 at 13:55

andy said on Sat, 27 Jul 2013 at 13:55...

Where can I buy poppers in East/North London. I dont want to by online. Need to find an outlet that sells them

Guyz4fun said on Sat, 27 Jul 2013 at 16:32...

Expectations 75 Great Eastern St London EC2 + Brewer St....west end girls...east end boys

Gazzer said on Wed, 11 Sep 2013 at 11:02...

What is Expectation like? they have some nice stuff :-) bit of journey for me. anyone been there for poppers or other fun items????

67Mb said on Mon, 16 Sep 2013 at 06:47...

all UK brands actually and not all that discreet names! there is a lot of fun gear there if you are after a bit of excitement :-) you can use their website

Hi said on Wed, 4 Dec 2013 at 15:29...

We're in east London can I buy them from

golfergreg said on Fri, 8 Apr 2016 at 15:10...

what are poppers? i am actually rather confused even after reading for about half hour!!

Indigo90 said on Tue, 19 Apr 2016 at 14:49...

I've been a poppers user for decades and lately I haven't been able to find the kind of poppers I used to know some years ago. The bottles that I can find now don't make any "pop" when they're opened and don`t have any pellets inside them. This causes a very different effect, much lower, that has actually nothing to do with what old poppers used to make.
I've tried to obtain some information about all this in the Internet and I think I have come to understand that the "old" poppers where made with Isobutyl and Amyl. In these last few years I have made some attempts buying poppers from many retailers in the web but as of today it's always been frustrating since I've never obtained the poppers I used to like, even buying classical brands like PWD's Rush, which I think have changed their formulas (pentyl nitrite now instead of isobutyl), and other bottles ordered on the Internet that had a Isopropyl formula that had nothing to do with the REAL thing I was trying to get..
So, my question is? Do any poppers brands respect the "old" poppers formula? Do they make a popping when the bottle is opened? Do they contain a pellet that disolves in time as it becomes used?

fizzy said on Tue, 3 May 2016 at 08:09...

power pak pellets were seen in the old PWD poppers i think? what they used to do I am not sure. please remember there is a lot of hype and bunkum in poppers marketing. As for the old popper formula, well that is amyl nitrate, isobutyl nitrite and those are just chemicals and they still exist of course. You are correct when you say that isoprop is not REAL. You need to remember that the bodies metabolism changes and so does the effect that stuff like this will have on you. I think that is something you should factor into this, and not just about long lost formulas and it was better in the 1980s type of ideas.

Fat City said on Sat, 4 Jun 2016 at 14:51...

The real old poppers came in little glass vials (with a metal mesh) you snapped them, hence they were 1st called snappers i guess. You used to see a whole bunch of vials discarded on floors in the restroom of certain establishments. They contained amyl nitrate and were sold by chemists without a prescription.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.