Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Gary Millhouse of Bath

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Hogo
on Wed, 3 Jul 2013 at 15:46

Hogo said on Wed, 3 Jul 2013 at 15:46...

Not the Wife of Bath...rather the Wa$%^&* of Bath. Gary, or dickhead as he is known to "friends", is a busker in the fair city. Upon hearing a fellow performer he approaches said busker - nice fellow who I suspect might be a little vulnerable - and goes berserk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CEosag03D8

What a disgusting piece of trash is our Gary. Following Chaucer can anyone come up with a poem to celebrate this foul mouthed ranting runt?

Thankeee my dears :-)

Solomon said on Thu, 4 Jul 2013 at 08:02...

There was an old git of Bath
Known for his red-faced wrath

Hearing a singer he went berserk
Alas! someone filmed the nasty berk

The video on Youtube went viral
The old git is in a downward spiral

& I can't be bothered to do the rest...

equestrian mistress said on Thu, 4 Jul 2013 at 14:25...

What a rotter!

"Myself, and other buskers, had asked the man to move more than four times, as he was in an area that buskers are not allowed to play in.

"He took no notice of us, and just carried on singing loudly, drowning out all the buskers who are on licenced pitches trying to earn a living."

Oh right...but then read the next sentence:

"Buskers do not need a licence to play in Bath"

So this chap was allowed to play where he liked - but Gazza says he was ""not allowed to play"? Looks like a kind of buskers union developing or what? I was thinking of learning to play the bagpipes...what better place than Bath....just adjacent to Gary's classical guitar performances!

PJ said on Thu, 4 Jul 2013 at 18:11...

So you all know the context based upon one movie clip. The Kangaroo Court is in session! Was this guitarist irate? Yes. That is all. Also, what if the singer had been a 20 stone tattooed Bulgarian, as opposed to someone that generates easy sympathy?

iPop said on Fri, 5 Jul 2013 at 06:34...

Rump Hole of the Bailey is here to save us! As usual talking bollards....

1. See above - buskers do not need a licence to play
2. Gary whatisface said he was going to stick the speaker up the singer's aria and "I’m going to f*** you over.”

The singer (and whether he generates "easy sympathy" is totally irrelevant) was doing nothing wrong. It is no big deal - it is just being used by trolls to whip up our learned friend who has a contrary opinion on everything.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.