Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers in France

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Viva
on Fri, 7 Jun 2013 at 21:04

Viva said on Fri, 7 Jun 2013 at 21:04...

The Council of State has just annulled the decree of 2011 that prevented the sale of poppers In France. The 2011 decree had in effect prohibited all poppers from being sold in French shops and clubs etc, but was canceled Monday by the Council of State

"There is no longer any text that regulates poppers in France, regardless of their active components. We are very pleased with this decision is a victory for the law, "told AFP Remi Calmon, president of the Union of Gay Business

So there you are!

Marshall said on Mon, 10 Jun 2013 at 14:45...

Some people swear by French Jungle Juice so I hear, I believe that might be just something to do with the label though. From what I read ALL kinds of poppers are now allowed (that means a decree from 1999 was also rescinded) It is no surprise that this is motivated by a business lobby as selling poppers in clubs and stores is obviously desirable for them.

PuzzleMaster said on Thu, 13 Jun 2013 at 07:26...

All kinds? I doubt that. Do not forget that France is a tentacle of the great Behemoth, the European Union. It just means that they can retail isopropyl nitrite.

iPop said on Mon, 24 Jun 2013 at 18:15...

Doubt what you like. I can tell you that some Poppers Francaise are, to borrow a phrase from airheads, AWESOME. That was not the case until recently. I am sorry to report that the labels are a bit off putting though! They have pictures of gentlemen revealing their manhood! lol of course it wouldn't put some people off! They are bloody nice though....what a bon weekend!!

Captain Dobbin said on Tue, 25 Jun 2013 at 06:17...

Which ones were "awesome"? Care to share about that "bon weekend"..

Hotdog said on Mon, 1 Jul 2013 at 17:28...

I once heard an Australian say "Hey mate my throats as dry as Frenchman's towel" Never understood what he meant though. Australians say some weird stuff//

iPop said on Mon, 22 Jul 2013 at 11:54...

I have since got my hands on a further range of poppers from France. They are tip top quality (it is that sweet fruity one you know) It is very strange, who knows how the labyrinth of French law (long live the Emperor!) makes this possible...oh they come from a website though. If you really wanna know - ask nicely - as I am inclined to keep this pleasure private :-)

Vox Popperius said on Thu, 25 Jul 2013 at 13:54...

Can't be bothered to ask nicely, just tell me now.

As a child I knew an old woman who said she knew where the pixies buried gold rings. She had a similar attitude, just you cut the grass and get rid of those nettles and I'll tell you, she said. She never did tell....

PJ said on Sat, 17 Aug 2013 at 08:00...

He won't tell you either....what he will do is derail threads with gibberish (plenty of time on his hands for that)

Anonymous said on Thu, 3 Oct 2013 at 11:05...

Poppers shop in france can also sell you isopropyl nitrate :-(

pop said on Wed, 21 Jan 2015 at 16:28...

an easy way to get them... http://www.poppersplanet.com/

fast delivery on france ;-)

Julian said on Fri, 20 Feb 2015 at 13:26...

an other easy way to get them... http://www.boutique-poppers.fr

B dude said on Wed, 12 Aug 2015 at 03:24...

Hey Ipop.......
Please........tell me the website to buy the AWESOME french poppers.
With whip cream and cherries on top.
(Thats pretty nice)..
Thanks

Guillaume said on Tue, 26 Jan 2016 at 22:36...

The best Poppers from France are dispatched by poppers-aromas.eu !

pigeon said on Tue, 9 Feb 2016 at 21:48...

Gotta agree,poppers-aroma are great. Very fast service and very good poppers!

Paul said on Tue, 5 Apr 2016 at 12:54...

Yes ! I've bought several times on poppers-aromas.eu . The Gate Amyl is very hot !

Andy said on Sun, 15 May 2016 at 11:29...

Beware of poppersaromas.eu. They don't always send you what you ask for. I Bought Pig black, Amyl/Isobutyl mix which was great. The Blackout poppers I bought was listed as Isobutyl but I was given Isopropyl and it was absolutely awful. I had a foul headache most of the day and couldn't breath properly for a couple of days. Customer services would not answer my two Emails I sent them. They had my money, that was it I suppose. Interestingly enough on the parent web site poppers rapide, the same identically labeled Blackout poppers said it was Isopropyl nitrite, and the pig black was labeled amyl nitrite, not the amyl/Isobutyl mix, so they send you what they feel like, I think. Will never use either again as you just don't know what you will end up with. Potential buyers beware!!

Andy said on Wed, 18 May 2016 at 11:37...

Poppers aromas eu update. I'm glad to see poppers aromas eu have now changed the listing for their blackout poppers. It is now in line with their french site poppers rapide listing this product as isopropyl nitrite not Isobutyl. Poppers aromas eu still have pig black listed as amyl/isobutyl mix, not amyl nitrite as stated on poppers rapide. I'm not too bothered about that, it was just the dreaded eye damaging isopropyl poison being sold as Isobutyl that really annoyed me. Just for the record, I recommend pig black 100%, the best feeling i've had in ages, dick rambone in to the hilt, 4 times in three days, after trying for over a year on and off with no luck whatsoever. I may be tempted to try aromas eu again now they seem to have changed their listing to inform people correctly what they are buying. Well done poppers aromas france for doing the right thing!

Andy said on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 at 15:56...

Tried popper aromas eu a second time, after all a second chance and all that, glad I did, Pig black, excellent as before. I thought I would try Gate, very nice too, reminded me of some of the aromas in the 80 's. There is a soft fruity smell certainly not anything like the rough isopropyl. I have noticed a thick yellow foamy phlegm that I have had with pig black, twice now, and I seem to have a tickly cough following Gate use. Minor issues that remedy within about three days of cessation. Two very good aromas in my oppinion though. Sexline blue or poppers 'hot' ruedepoppers.com either or, as they are supposed to be the same thing, is going to be my next choice, they are both labelled isobutyl nitrite, which is a good endorsement if labelling is to be relied on. I had a bad vision problem, dark patches in the center of my vision, more noticeable on blinking, which lasted nearly a week and violent headaches with Blackout use, enough to throw half a bottle in the bin, Isopropyl lesson learned. I would recommend two, pig black and gate, out of the three french poppers I have tried so far, and the ordering time to delivery of poppers aromas eu, first time, ordered Monday night, arrived Friday, the second time ordered Tuesday, received Tuesday the following week with a bank holiday in between. Received DPD hourly delivery slot emails on the mornings of delivery, Very impressed!! I would rather pay a little more to get an efficient fast, fully trackable delivery service.

Bill oddie said on Fri, 1 Jul 2016 at 13:22...

My pig black arrived today from poppers aromas eu. Not bad. Will report back tomorrow if all is not well.
I was getting butyl from Snake off of here but his latest stuff has turned to shit. I threw the last lot away. Shame really as when it was good it was GOOD.
Gonna try SL Blue next I think. I keep hearing good things about it.

Andy said on Sat, 2 Jul 2016 at 11:24...

Tried sex line blue, best I have had yet, without a doubt! Would highly recommend. No headaches, afterwards, the same phlegm though, and a bit of a tickly cough that lasts a couple of days after, I guess that is the price you pay for a bloody good session! rue du poppers.com, lot of three, pretty good value and costs the same p and p as Aromas.eu. Ordered on a Tuesday, received the following Monday in the UK. Well worth it, very happy.

Bill oddie said on Sat, 2 Jul 2016 at 12:07...

Not sure I like the sound of a cough and phlegm. Sounds reminiscent of propyl. Still, no eye damage is a bonus. Took me about a year to recover from propyl vision problems.
Appreciate the feedback on SLB.
Today I feel alright after yesterday's sesh. Bit of lethargy and headache afterwards but that's not uncommon after the week ive had!

Andy said on Sat, 2 Jul 2016 at 15:16...

You get the yellow spot in your vision for a short while after SLB but one hell of a rush

Andy said on Mon, 4 Jul 2016 at 12:38...

SLB update, a slight unfrequent tickly but productive cough every 5 -10 minutes or so, 2 or three coughs no more, but irritating all the same. We are talking seshs involving 2-3ml, inhalers, cotton wool, blu tack here tho lol. Had lot of three, 6 days later one and a half left to give an idea of usage. Have found less huffs and less seshs helps, but I really do have to indulge now and then, SLB has taken me almost interstellar!!! I am just over 50, on and off seshs over the years and I can't remember having a better rush, almost to the point of sit down or risk collapse, together with that slight sick feeling in your stomach, luckily that soon passes. Slight headache afterwards but goes without need for ibuprofen tho, which is a bonus. I know different people tolerate things in different ways but I think SLB is strong, strong, strong! Certainly i'd go easy to start with and see what you think.

Bill said on Wed, 6 Jul 2016 at 14:35...

I'm not 100% sure I'm a fan of pig black. Doesn't smell quite right if that makes sense. Very lathargic afterwards too. Is SLB supposed to be just IBN? If so I'm definitely gonna give it a try. Warm feeling all over? Ive had good butyl before so should recognise if it is on the first huff I suppose.

Andy said on Wed, 6 Jul 2016 at 15:54...

Yes, It says IBN on the back of bottle and butyl on the front, and the tell tale yellow spot on your vision that you get with butyl that disappears shortly after, not the propyl eye damage!! You do get a warm feeling you get from it. I think it is what it says, let me know what you think. I can remember the isobutyl of the 80's and 90's and it seems the same. The only thing I dont recall is the congestion and the cough!!

bill said on Wed, 6 Jul 2016 at 21:48...

Andy,
I've had a look at their site and (although my french isn't good) I can't see a way of ordering to the UK. Suggestions?

Andy said on Thu, 7 Jul 2016 at 08:36...

I found it a little awkward. I used google translate. You have to create an account, and fill in email, name, address and password, you have to put your address in a second time on the form as you fill it in, you will see as you do it. It took me a couple of times to get it right after nearly giving up.

Bill said on Thu, 7 Jul 2016 at 10:29...

I tried google translate. The only thing I struggled with was the country select - there was no UK option. Cheers for the info.

Andy said on Mon, 11 Jul 2016 at 13:44...

@ Bill. Don't know if you had any luck with rue du poppers SLB, I had another look on their website and UK option is there on the list but not alphabetically where it should be. Poppers raplde (french) website do 'hot' and a few others that are listed as isobutyl. Best of luck mate. I do like that SLB though, best aroma I've had in years!

Bill said on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 at 16:34...

Cheers Andy. I'll investigate further.

Brett said on Tue, 30 Aug 2016 at 16:33...

The unfortunately Rue du Poppers won't ship to the US :-(. Any ideas on arranging someone to forward them? There are some forwarding services out there but none seem to handle this type of merchandise. There's gotta be someone in France or the UK who I could pay to forward a package of these to me. Any takers can email me at sentivo@rocketmail.com

Duck said on Sat, 8 Oct 2016 at 15:26...

If you're in Canada, DO NOT buy from this seller:
http://www.boutique-poppers.eu

My order was returned and they just said it was my responsibility.
You won't have your money back!

popperdaddy said on Wed, 16 Nov 2016 at 23:16...

Loved butyl the first time round. Just ordered some French amyl and butyl SLB for the UK (called 'Royaume Uni' by the way in French --- will report what I find. I remember the yellow spot well. Best sessions I ever had. Can't wait to see if they're back for real!

Bill said on Fri, 6 Jan 2017 at 15:59...

Jesus H. Just had my first go on some sex line blue. Just like old times. I just came over the top of my head.

Sean said on Tue, 7 Feb 2017 at 20:15...

Just ordered 3 bottles of Pig Black from Poppers Rapide France, avoid they have put a sticker on the bottles saying it is Isopropyl not what you are supposed to be purchasing Isobutyl, not impressed!!!!

Sean said on Tue, 7 Feb 2017 at 20:17...

Sorry it was Poppers Aromas.EU

Andy said on Sun, 12 Feb 2017 at 15:41...

I think isobutyl has been banned again in france since January 2017. Poppers hot was isobutyl and has now been changed to isopropyl, sexline blue butyl has stopped being made, nowhere in europe seems to sell isobutyl any more. RIP isobutyl. Fortunately isoamyl and pentyl still seem to be being sold (for the moment) so we don't yet have to risk losing our site just yet with just isopropyl to choose.

Bill said on Sun, 5 Mar 2017 at 11:20...

Try poppersplaza.nl

VA popperswine said on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 at 23:09...

US: just got order from black sequoia / aromas.eu
pig black was listed as butyl but arrived with paper sticker as isopropyl.
fuck that! never again ordering there...

luc said on Tue, 11 Apr 2017 at 12:21...

Same here - just ordered Pig Black and it turned up with white sticker saying IsoPropyl - underneath the sticker it says IsoButyl but don't want to risk it. I've emailed them but not holding out much hope. It'll be going in the bin!

dj84 said on Sun, 23 Apr 2017 at 01:10...

same here, ordered Pig Black and had a label on it this time. also has made me quite ill! had a bit cough and bad chest, far worse than other ones

singlecajun said on Tue, 4 Jul 2017 at 18:54...

I ordered from poppers-aromas.eu 3 times in the past 2 years with no customs issue.. last week I ordered more and they were returned.. I then tried again and these were also sent back from customs... I need to find another company from France.. I want Amyl or something similar and not damaging to eyes.. anyone know of a good honest website ?

Shivamaster said on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 at 14:16...

Where can I buy French Amyl poppers that delivers to the United States?

POPPERS ULTRA FORT PIG BLACK - 13 ml

POPPERS GATE - 13 ml

POPPERS SEXLINE AMYL ROUGE - 13 ml

and others...

Paddy said on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 at 16:02...

Interesting points on this board... I didn't realise (duh) that different poppers caused different reactions! I know, I know, thick or what. I've always steered away from using when actually fucking as I've always thought it made me go soft. Which brands, or mix, should I be using to stay hard and still enjoy the poppers??
Can you advise???

Dannos said on Tue, 29 Oct 2019 at 09:52...

Anyone know who will buy in France and repackage and ship to the US for a fee?

Avoid - poppers-aromas.eu said on Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 11:31...

Avoid this company - poppers-aromas.eu, they take your money and refuse a refund when you find out their poppers contain different ingredients to what they claim and are just weak rubbish. I have now found hundreds of other negative reviews on other sites from customers warning not to use this dodgy company. When I asked them to cancel my order and refund they refused and were extremely rude to me over email - no customer service just rude and arrogant, please don't use them as you will be disappointed!

Anna said on Wed, 15 Jun 2022 at 19:04...

Check Poppers365.com they ship deliver on all countries.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.