Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Compare the poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Traisoon
on Fri, 5 Apr 2013 at 08:44

Traisoon said on Fri, 5 Apr 2013 at 08:44...

Hey guys, I recently bought a few poppers brand and here are the comments:

Rush Ultra Strong: Very strong,
Super Rush: average,
Gold Rush: Smooth and long effect,
Orgasmus: Smooth and no headache (cock didn't get soft. :p)
Liquid Burning: Very Strong but short effect,
Super Push: Average.
Jungle Juice Ultra Strong: Quite strong.

Any other comments from you guys?
Ps: I purchased in bulk quantity and some of the bottle didn't come with the white balls inside but so far there is no different effect.

equestrian mistress said on Fri, 5 Apr 2013 at 09:50...

Rush Ultra 10ml is strong I agree there! Cool stuff :-) That little white ball is there to prolong freshness I think - it was created by PWD and I think was called PPP (Power Pak Pellet) You had quite a selection, Traisoon! Your fave was Rush Ultra was it??

Traisoon said on Sat, 6 Apr 2013 at 16:24...

Yeah. Rush Ultra Strong is the best! I did ask the UK supplier and they said the white ball inside the poppers is just a marketing gimmick. Lol! Anyway some of the poppers I received didn't come with that small white ball but it still working and fresh. Hehe. I guess they telling the truth.

PJ said on Fri, 12 Apr 2013 at 20:42...

It is not a marketing gimmick, there is a lot of chemistry involved. Who was the UK supplier? They obviously no nothing about the product they are selling.

iPop said on Sun, 14 Apr 2013 at 13:40...

Holier than thou....say thanks to PJ that we have a poppers deity in our midst who is all knowing...

equestrian mistress said on Thu, 25 Apr 2013 at 21:07...

Rush Ultra doesn't have the ball...Quicksilver used to have a ball but not anymore. HEY iPop!...leave that PJ alone!

Bilbo said on Wed, 29 May 2013 at 20:58...

What the hell is Liquid Burning? That is a really weird name for poppers!

Anonymous said on Fri, 14 Jun 2013 at 13:08...

Liquid Burning is a brand with a extra big bottle neck, that seems to be the difference. It was isopropyl nitrite but I think it has changed. Because of the burning sensation reported by some it does seem an odd name; like calling a bottle of vodka Mind Mush :-)

Zippo said on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 at 20:34...

No one says anything about the Super Rush Strong. Pls comment

Javy said on Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 19:54...

What is the PPP?

JB said on Sun, 31 Mar 2019 at 07:59...

I just bought Super Rush Power Pak with Pellet..and I'm Super-Pissed you get it all except (high) and does it work well as a sexual aid(?) well I'm writing this instead of....you get the idea. I have no idea what is different but I assure you something is off.

Anonymous said on Sun, 12 May 2019 at 05:57...

how good was Orgasmus? I got a 3 pack coming to an wanna know if it was worth it. An how long do they stay good

Shit bags said on Sat, 12 Oct 2019 at 11:37...

Super rush is a super bust.

Superrush said on Mon, 3 Feb 2020 at 14:13...

I've only had super rush so I can't compare although it hardly seemed to help me sexually.. if anything I lose my hard on and sex drive and I cough

Superrush said on Mon, 3 Feb 2020 at 14:16...

Sorry for multiple posts but I also find that super rush is inconsistent. Sometimes I huffed at it struggling to get a high that I like, and other times it completely takes over and I lose all coordination and and can hardly even Jack off. It's barely enjoyable at that point and honestly kind of unnerving

Van Stickey said on Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 16:30...

Tru superrush,
it all depends of ur state of mind.
I get the best high when I am already have a buzz from (alcohol, cannabis, coke or mdma etc etc etc)
when I have a little party at home I love to sink away in my couch with eyes closed and get this warm sensation.
Don't get the same effect if I try poppers on a normal day.

Van Stickey said on Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 16:36...

Btw
Bought a bottle rush (regular) and bottle of Gold rush.
I don't really feel/smell the difference, how about u ppl?
Is there really a difference between brands/types of poppers?

Viking said on Sun, 18 Dec 2022 at 19:02...

I am asking the same?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.