Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Hidden Secret - Amber Juice

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by James_Sniff
on Wed, 13 Feb 2013 at 06:10

James_Sniff said on Wed, 13 Feb 2013 at 06:10...

Well I think I may have found the spot guys. This looks to be a small operation that ships here in the US. I have place two orders from them and they are great. Before I ordered I contacted them to ask what kind they are as the web site doesn't have any listing of the type. They replied back that they are Pure Isobutyl Nitrite. I place a order for the 15ml bottle. They were a little higher but I though why not give them a try and see as a local source. Got the package was shipped well and what can I say but WOW when I opened them. Just like the old PWD that I remember. Their bottles have a larger diameter too which is nice. So the week after I place another order for the 90ml bottle. Got that one in too...WOW again...great product, same results too. They really seem to take pride in their product and I think I have found my new honey pot :-)

They do take paypal too which is nice.

Site www.amberjuice.com

Looks like they only ship inside the US though. :-( Sorry for everyone in Europe or Asia.

Has anyone else ordered from them or tried them? Let me know. I am thinking about ordering the 2 90ml bottles.

MadMax said on Fri, 22 Feb 2013 at 03:32...

Sorry James, just received mine and Amberjuice turns out to be pure IPN shyte. Another hit and run scam that won't last too long. Nice try.

Captain Dobbin said on Fri, 22 Feb 2013 at 10:48...

Wow! There seems to be a developing habit on this forum of writing that everything is a load of rubbish, or in this case "shyte" Bad mouthing other people (and accusing them through innuendo) is not welcome. Got something constructive to say? OK. No more accusatory rhetoric though.Temperate criticism, when it is based upon personal preference, is OK...otherwise pipe down.

PuzzleMaster said on Sun, 24 Feb 2013 at 08:35...

shyte is British slang...but the website only ships in the US. So MadMax must be an expat living la dolce vita stateside, either that or he is full of

_ _ _ _ _

CROSSWORD; five letters, Of, relating to, or composed of fecal matter.

AmberJuice said on Sat, 2 Mar 2013 at 19:13...

MadMax,

We are 97% pure IBN not IPN so you didn't get the product from us. We send out a email to all of our customer to follow up with us and let us know how we are doing and you never replied to us. If you are unsatisfied with us please let us know so we can correct the problem. Unless you are from Europe which we don't ship too I cannot help you then.

Thanks,
Amber Juice

Poppershead said on Thu, 6 Jun 2013 at 01:15...

www.nitroaroma.com has been around at least a decade but they only ship within the USA.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.