Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

European formula, USA formula

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Tommy
on Wed, 5 Dec 2012 at 13:29

Tommy said on Wed, 5 Dec 2012 at 13:29...

What is the deal with European and US formula poppers? Do you know which is best. I had a bunch with French writing and they were like seriously strong and memorable, so i think the Euro stuff is best, yeah>?

Anonymous said on Fri, 7 Dec 2012 at 16:50...

USA Formula used to be cycohexyl. I haven't heard of anything called USA formula for ages.Which popper had French on it...was it from Canada

GI said on Sun, 5 Oct 2014 at 10:55...

USA FORMULA is cyclohexyl nitrite. It is the equivalent of isopropyl nitrite stateside. That is not to say there is no isobutyl in the us, there is. What you will not find is pentyl nitrite, aka amyl...except homebrew style (probably avoid)

user2 said on Mon, 5 Jun 2017 at 02:22...

As of may 2017 poppers delivered to canada from poppersaromas and sexypoppers and popperszone work but contain pentyl. This pentyl formula has replaced the origional brand's formulas. For example jacked is supposed to be isobutyl but is now pentyl. In addition all other isobutyl formulas have been replaced by pentyl . So the above mentioned retailers are putting this pentyl formula with different labels. So for example jungle juice plus and jacked and highrise or rush all contain the same pentyl formula with different labels. Further this pentyl Formula works but in my opinion its not even a third ad strong as the brands orgional formula.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.