Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Jungle Juice Black Label

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Carter
on Sun, 2 Dec 2012 at 21:20

Carter said on Sun, 2 Dec 2012 at 21:20...

Anyone got any experience with the 30ml Jungle Juice Black Label? Is that the original Canadian? Is it good? Merci!!

Miss Oxo said on Mon, 3 Dec 2012 at 22:19...

Yo! it is Canadian as it used to have a flag and all. Black Label is stronger than JJ and Jungle Juice is not so much strong isobuty,right. JJ is sweet and smooth. it is good if you know what you want it for <winks>

Donovan III said on Wed, 5 Dec 2012 at 04:08...

What is the difference between Jungle Juice Platinum and Black Label please? I always thought Jungle Plat was the ultra strong poppers. Some dude was saying before that this "Black" poppers is 50% amyl (pentyl) and 50% isobutyl? It is a real weird idea, and I know about poppers for years now, but I am skeptical.

Tommy said on Wed, 5 Dec 2012 at 13:30...

how can you mix them! bet the stronger comes out on top. its like blending lol

UKPoppers said on Sat, 8 Dec 2012 at 16:53...

The method for making isobutyl and amyl is quite similar of course BUT I never did hear that it is mixed. There are loads of "poppers myths" about you know. They are spread by ignorant half wits who think they have an inside knowledge. These guys are usually heavy poppers users who are crazy about the fact that X brand is no longer how they remember it etc. Well you know time passes and the poppers effect on an individual changes as well. When you first tasted ice cream it was an amazing experience...now you chase after that feeling...but it is never quite the same.

Beware of the self-proclaimed angry poppers expert who has an opinion on anything and everything & whose suggestions need to be taken with a big pinch of sodium chloride!!!

Greek69 said on Sun, 9 Dec 2012 at 16:02...

I tried Jungle Juice Black Label :-) it is strong!!

realpoppers expert said on Tue, 11 Dec 2012 at 08:29...

yeah its stronger than the platinum jungle...makes it go a long way and that means it is NOT mixed but PURE. BTW UK POPPERS it is BS to say that popper aromas are not part one chemical and part another. it is common to have that mix at like >80 with isopropyl. BUT i say that Black Label is pure as if it not it has a shorter effect

Anonymous said on Fri, 14 Dec 2012 at 12:13...

might try some then, is it isopropyl? where is the best place to get it? CHEERS!!

Daniel Yu said on Fri, 4 Jan 2013 at 15:37...

What about Black Label and where is best to find it. TY

Lovebubble said on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 at 10:38...

"angry poppers expert"

Haha! Kenny Everett of Mayfair lives again...

poppersforsale.com have it

BuzBoy said on Wed, 23 Jan 2013 at 18:01...

Sounds like I might check out Black Label. Thanks!

Big Whistle said on Mon, 4 Mar 2013 at 05:47...

I hit it easy, didn't think that it really had a big effect. Seem's like it lasted longer but no big rush and fast heartbeat like RUSH. I got sick and thought that I was going to throw up. Had a real bad headache...to powerful for an old hand like me.

HOTA said on Sun, 18 Aug 2013 at 21:53...

Might try the black label but if you're looking for some good poppers try Hardware; that one I can vouch for.

me98329 said on Fri, 4 Oct 2013 at 03:51...

Black label is 80-95% By volume isobutyl nitrite, 25-2% butylated linseed oil. From the us Patent office. have no idea how this compares to some of the rest. I find it smooth and long lasting. Tried some Man Scent, it was very harsh.

jag ss said on Wed, 20 Nov 2013 at 21:01...

hej jag undrar om man luktar mycket på jungel juice black label får man någon dålig efekt

Big Boy said on Thu, 30 Jan 2014 at 20:40...

will i just order the black label cant wiat to try it i hope it good

acidsarebest said on Wed, 23 Apr 2014 at 05:10...

hi, what about places that offers black label?? do you know any legitimate store online, fast shippin?? thanksss i;m burning a chocolate blunt uphummm

Anonymous said on Sun, 22 Jun 2014 at 00:02...

jak stosować

d. said on Tue, 1 Jul 2014 at 21:53...

Just got mine in today... can't wait to try it tonight.... fun!!!

SUBFUNGUY said on Thu, 14 Aug 2014 at 10:06...

I didn't think Platinum Black was all that. Didn't do much for me. I have had much better than this.

Anonymous said on Thu, 13 Nov 2014 at 21:25...

Ok, so I am curious and have heard things about poppers but honestly too embarrassed to ask "friends". What the heck is this stuff?? lol

wombraider said on Thu, 13 Nov 2014 at 23:04...

Hi people just tried this jj black label and I'm afraid to say it's rubbish could have got a bottle of pure gold that would have same effect but lot cheaper been using poppers for many years think I've tried most of them apart from platinum jj have some on order now so hope there the real deal. tried one called original gold that's quite strong but turns your lips blue and makes you look like you should be dead lol so not a lover of that one.

augyneth said on Thu, 4 Dec 2014 at 13:51...

I wank several times a week with poppers. Amazing feeling. The wank can last for hours and I slowly build up with poppers. Only Jungle Juice Black Label gives the amazing feeling with no side effects. Really wonderful jerking. I love it.. Especially the long time edging and heavenly orgasm. What a feeling. Such an experience..

Sergio said on Mon, 5 Jan 2015 at 04:57...

I have bought jj black label 2 weeks ago and the first week it was great and then it lost its effect after one week of use! What a waste of money! How ever the jj platinum i used for 1 month before and the effect slowly died. So i think JJ platinum is the better one imo!

Viper69b said on Wed, 28 Jan 2015 at 00:22...

Hey! I never have try poppers. But always wanted to. What kind should I start off with first to see if I like it?

AzNick said on Fri, 29 May 2015 at 08:00...

Sergio, poppers always lose strength after a day or two. That's why poppers are usually used fresh for great fun time, then either discarded or used a couple more times in the next 48 hours. Even kept in the freezer they don't preserve well.

I tried some fresh black label. It is strong and last a medium amount of time. No headache or vision issue to report and a sharp mind at work the next day. I actually like it a lot.

thesub said on Sat, 6 Jun 2015 at 02:19...

I prefer platinum over black. Black is a strong "heady" hit with dizziness and stuff. For me platinum is a smoother, longer lasting, all body ride and definitely better for "stretching" than black is ;-)

Tiny said on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 at 07:18...

Will i get in India

isadoresub said on Sun, 8 Nov 2015 at 21:24...

does this ship to Canada?

Niff said on Mon, 30 Nov 2015 at 01:05...

I give the best head on Black Label if that's any indication of strength or preference. On Black Label I suck like there's no tomorrow.

Niff said on Mon, 30 Nov 2015 at 01:08...

I just called Circus of Books in Silverlake and asked the clerk if they sold poppers. I knew it'd get a cold reaction, and it didn't disappoint. He said 'no' so I go do you know where I can get ahold of some. He said he didn't have the faintest idea (between hits).

Ty said on Mon, 25 Jan 2016 at 22:52...

Niff if you see this again, you can't ask for "poppers" ask for "video head cleaners". Then they will tell you what they have.

Raccoon said on Mon, 1 Feb 2016 at 20:44...

Hi guys, brand new in this forum. I'm afraid I'm going in this with the team of "don't like" this Black JJ. Just bought it yesterday and in my experience don't feel that rush, very smooth sense, never felt that euphoria and rocket rush. Only something funny and smooth and that's all. Also like I read I feel a little bit nauseous. Not the best poppers in my opinion. You can have fun but not like you expected. Cheers!

smoothbot25 said on Thu, 17 Mar 2016 at 17:32...

i bought a 30 ml of jungle juice platinum black. but its composition says - 85% alcohol, 5%water, 5% hcl and others. they have not mentioned amyl nitrate or alkyl or butyl nitrate or any nitrate. but its good to use. is it fake?

Canada said on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 at 20:58...

Someone asked about Canada out of black label but the Jungle Juice Platinum is PWD so original top notch.

txboytoy said on Thu, 13 Apr 2017 at 03:54...

I've had a few bottles of JJ Platinum and only recently did I obtain JJ Black Label. Black label went soft in a matter of a week. I could even tell on the 3rd day of use that they were going bad very quickly. They are twice as strong as JJ Plat. but went bad too quickly for me to even rethink buying them again. Black Label didn't give me any nasty side effects. JJ Plat. doesn't usually give me side affects either but the occasional headache and boner killing nausea has occurred. IMO black label isn't worth the extra money if Platinum gets the job done and doesn't go completely bad within a week (on the back of Black label it does say it contains like 3% water? I'm not sure if this could have anything to do with the rate at which the poppers evaporated? *I'm no chemist so put the gun down*

Big dude said on Tue, 5 Sep 2017 at 18:24...

Love the black label, I tie up my balls and put a man toy up my ass and feel like blowing immediately. Great for bating.

Been a long time said on Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 10:29...

Been a long time since I used poppers , early 1990, got jj black extreme, lasted two days before lost its feeling. Very tame compared to the yellow rush of the 1990's moulded in the glass bottle.

Oldtimer said on Wed, 21 Nov 2018 at 00:47...

Just got JJ black label from "his aromas". $28 a bottle with the $12 shipping. It sucks. 1st time mild buzz then after that its like sniffing water.
Poppers have been lousy for years. All the same tried them all . Don't waste your money on claims they are strong and great buzz.

Anonymous said on Wed, 17 Jul 2019 at 08:01...

I don't know how to have some got some today and I'm confused about it all lol

Diesel1734 said on Thu, 21 Nov 2019 at 03:01...

Got a bottle from Aussie poppers arrived today ..I usually use platinum. Would get headaches from that..
The product is better then the others in my view JJ And Rush are my favorites

Lilly said on Tue, 4 Feb 2020 at 08:06...

I first tried JJ black last night, I take anal well with normal lube or cream but with the popper I was able to take a full fist. I recommend ladies, never had my rose pop out before but it felt incredible.

JoeyBoy said on Wed, 22 Apr 2020 at 04:33...

Does anyone know where to get the original Jungle Juice black label online? There’s an adult store near me that sells them. But they’re closed during the pandemic. I love to popperbate with them

Kunal said on Thu, 21 May 2020 at 00:32...

Hello Guy's .I m selling poppers in Delhi ..Cash on Delivery ..and sex toys also..and other states in India by courier..you can WhatsApp me I can reply
20ml
30 ml
Poppers Bottle's are available .. this is my what's app on number only whataaap plz... don't call plz ...7838148669

Popster said on Sat, 8 Aug 2020 at 00:47...

In short, which is really better? The jj platinum or the jj black label. Im about to buy this shit in a couple of hours please help me make up my mind. Been using jj plat and its fine for me. Im afraid i might waste my money if choose a different one.

Mik said on Sun, 23 Aug 2020 at 14:35...

Send me one bottle .of black l

Jaybird said on Thu, 3 Sep 2020 at 03:57...

I’ll tell you all in the morning I’m about to try the black instead of my usually JJP

wooly said on Thu, 1 Oct 2020 at 20:52...

i have a huge woolfetish. if i sniff some black label, it feels like grrr find no words for that, just amazing!!!

Stretchedbag said on Wed, 3 Mar 2021 at 02:03...

Hi Everyone,
I just ordered 20 bottle of Jungle Juice Black Label Extreme Formula from Germany and had it shipped to here, Canada. It was a total of $300 CDN and TOTALLY worth every penny. I was provided with a tracking number, it was a few days before it left Germany but once it did it only took approx. 36 hours for the package to be delivered to my door. I opened the package with trembling hands, inside were 20 x 30ml bottles of this incredible HUFFSTUFF. I immediately put on my stretched out dirty jockstrap in XXXL. I opened two bottles of the Jungle Juice Black Label Extreme Formula and placed one bottle beneath each nostril and inhaled slowly and deeply for approx 15 minutes. After that my head was spinning and I knew that I was in for a long afternoon of 100% pure pleasure. I was constantly huffing and then closing the cap on the bottles in order to “save” the delicious chemical goodness that comes from each bottle. I must say as a long time devotee of Jungle Juice Platinum that I thoroughly enjoyed the Jungle Juice Black Label Extreme Formula. I do believe that this particular batch is the strongest most powerful huff that I’ve ever huffed. It is definitely the best bang for your buck and it keeps your cock hard for a nice long time. I stopped buying the cheaper less expensive 10ml bottle of Rush and Rochefort and stepped up to the manly 30ml size bottles because of the capabilities of getting more of the amyl into my bloodstream. I found that Jungle Juice Black Label Extreme Formula had a very aggressive aroma that really messed your head up as it laid bare all of your sexual desires and turned you into a desperate homosexual penis worshipper. When it comes to inhaling HUFFSTUFF I find that I enjoy the idea of a woman hating club of exclusive gentlemen. All of who. Have big huge cock club for gentlemen who are into size and huffing in a large group all together.

shetlandwool said on Mon, 2 Aug 2021 at 19:48...

i have a huge woolfetish. with this black label its like fly in the 7. heaven...touching sniffing rubbing wool makes the session so extremst hot, like an not ending orgasm

Toni33au said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 13:38...

Hi tried my first bottle of JJ platinum that was really nice found that I really enjoyed the europhia and buzz but found that I wanted something that would give me a longer high than having to sniff the bottle every minute or so. I have bought the JJBlack Label Extreme as I have heard it is strong but am unsure what to expect as I heard it was one of the strongest *which is why I bought it hoping that the europhia feeling would last much longer ...can anyone confirm if this is the case before I try it as I must admit being a beginner I am a bit nervous now about using the JJ Black extreme - I don't want to pass out! lol Any suggestions as to how much I should sniff for how long would be greatly appreciated from experienced fellow pop fans

Ted said on Thu, 25 May 2023 at 20:04...

Love dripping JJ Black on a gauze covered ether mask. The increased concentration of poppers gives me an amazing experience and provides an incredible wank session (I have an anesthesia mask fetish; combined with poppers, it puts me in another world.)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.