Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Cycohexyl

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Eputy33
on Sat, 29 Sep 2012 at 14:39

Eputy33 said on Sat, 29 Sep 2012 at 14:39...

Anyone ever used these kind of poppers with cycohexyl nitrite? I saw some guy writing "worst ever" like the fat dude on the Simpsons haha. They have this kind in my local bookstore, it sucks or not?

HopeDog said on Sun, 30 Sep 2012 at 08:49...

It is a new formula designed, I would suggest, to replace the more traditional amyl nitrite or isobutyl nitrite (butyl nitrite). What is to say? Well, is it different? Jeff Koons is different to Manet, but both are appreciated for what they are.

Marshall-FL said on Tue, 2 Oct 2012 at 06:44...

Fat dude? Comic Book Guy! Jeff Albertson! Worst popper ever!

George McDonald said on Wed, 3 Oct 2012 at 16:49...

Which brands are cycohexyl and which are ispopyl please? Any guidance about which are the other formulas as well? thank you!

BearPA said on Wed, 17 Oct 2012 at 18:19...

They all are at my local store! Jungle Juice, Rush (in a big bottle) all the same damn formula! It is real harsh and irritates, best to buy poppers online.

David Bishop said on Thu, 18 Oct 2012 at 14:48...

The fat guy is right, cycohexyl sucks totally; industrial with none of the more romantic dreamy fruity feel. The term head banger comes to mind. Not sure if isporopyl nitrite is any better, is it?

BD-Ralph in KS said on Tue, 13 Nov 2012 at 20:40...

If you read the label at the back it will say, George. Some brands have the same (or nearly the same) label. I always liked Rush from PWD, but I think it changed.

Rex said on Wed, 1 May 2013 at 09:31...

Cyclohexyl nitrite is not for mincing mary...it is a poppers for man! easy to buy in China

https://poppersx.com said on Fri, 1 Sep 2023 at 01:57...

I'm not sure if anyone reads these old posts but poppersx.com has isoamyl nitrite and butyl nitrite. always fresh

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.