Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

good formula

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Yves
on Fri, 21 Sep 2012 at 08:35

Yves said on Fri, 21 Sep 2012 at 08:35...

i have bought many pops before like Jungle, Amsterdam and all. now one label has one formula and the same label another!!! which is the good formula now? alkyl nitrite from France or US???

ToboBear said on Fri, 21 Sep 2012 at 21:09...

Hey Yves, we have the same problem! what's the deal with French poppers anyway. I read on one site EXCLUSIVE FOR FRANCE. I had one bottle of Jungle Juice Leather Cleaner like 2 years ago with French writing on the label and it said (says cus I still have it saved) Alkyl Nitrite. Oh man! is that good stuff (not so good now but still cool vs the watery liquids I am getting now) French poppers are best, right?

HiBoston (sling) said on Sat, 22 Sep 2012 at 13:54...

Heard the same thing on the jungle drums!

Roy of The Ravers said on Wed, 3 Oct 2012 at 08:57...

That is interesting! A friend of mine in France told me that French poppers were now "interdit"

George McDonald said on Wed, 3 Oct 2012 at 16:52...

Meaning forbidden? That is not true as you can buy poppers online "en France" :-) There is even one popper that has the name of a rather well known actor on it LOL.

Corporal Hardware said on Fri, 12 Oct 2012 at 10:17...

What actor? Gerard Depardieu perhaps, he has the right schnozzle

Hor_Knee in HK said on Fri, 26 Oct 2012 at 15:29...

I recently bought some poppers that are isopropyl nitrite, I was really surprised! You know they are strong, yeah very strong actually, but they were also @#$%^%$ GOOD!!! What? I mean I though that everyone says that isopropyl is a load of ^%$&

Ian Carter said on Tue, 30 Oct 2012 at 08:03...

So you can tell us which brand?? Isopropyl Nitrite is prone to poor manufacturing protocols and most of the production is sub-standard. That DOES NOT mean that Isopropyl is, by it's very nature, is a bad poppers. You just must choose the brand carefully!

Anonymous said on Sat, 10 Nov 2012 at 14:24...

the best brand is the one you like! Do some people prefer isobutyl, yeah, do some people prefer isopropyl, hell yeah! guys don't like change, isopropyl is stronger than before and there are some antagonists if it isn't made right.

67Mb said on Mon, 16 Sep 2013 at 06:55...

I think consensus is that isopropyl is too much burn. the old style bottles from the US are stronger and no burning sensation. The european poppers are also good, uk stuff is sometimes good. A real mixed bag!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.