Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers shop

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Howza
on Wed, 12 Sep 2012 at 13:29

Howza said on Wed, 12 Sep 2012 at 13:29...

How u doin'! you guyz got any good pointer for a quality poppers shop? I mean a shop where you can get decent formula and real pukka brands. I am a regular session guy (2-3 week) with my sub. I am bi (34) and looking for like minded in SE.

Anonymous said on Mon, 17 Sep 2012 at 08:33...

In SE? Where is that Sweden?

Howza said on Wed, 19 Sep 2012 at 04:45...

South East UK

Papa_Pop said on Wed, 7 Nov 2012 at 20:11...

Which shops have you guys tried for poppers? It would be cool to get some feedback, right? A lot has happened over the recent years and it can be a bit confusing :-) In the old days poppers were poppers, not now though...different formulas and all kinds of weird changes with labels and stuff. Video head cleaner, leather cleaner...oh man! It takes a lot to get your head around it all LOL. I am about to go shopping for my new selection for the party season (yup, i still like to party... just like Marshall) a silver fox, but with life in the old devil yet!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said on Wed, 6 Feb 2013 at 15:06...

Did you have any luck finding a good poppers shop, Papa? it is just about "pot luck" it seems...

Hayle Stone said on Wed, 13 Feb 2013 at 18:57...

Paging Papa-Pop! Bet he's one of Marshall's Key West crowd <sigh> maybe he partied on like Slurms McKenzie...

Jos said on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 at 11:20...

Calling occupants of interplanetary. Most extraordinary craft. You've been observing our Earth And we'd like to make a contact with you......I told Papa what you said (here and on that other forum) HS.......oops....what was it now?

Papa_Pop said on Sun, 17 Feb 2013 at 18:03...

I don't know what you are getting at Hayle. As it happened I got some from a friend and I still have a bottle. Dirk told me where he purchased them but now I forgot, I can ask him again. Finding that Jungle Juice Platinum is really smooth and long! no doubt Florida's answer to Oscar Wilde has got something to say about that! Never heard of Slurms Mac is he a punk like you Hayle?

Hayle Stone said on Fri, 3 May 2013 at 20:25...

I haven't go anything to say about it, Papa. Was it F Troff? The shop where Dirk got his poppers? Slurms is a great big fat worm that hangs around by a swimming pool getting blasted, ring any bells? Party on!

Ginger said on Sat, 4 May 2013 at 11:44...

The shop that Hayle is mentioning stopped selling poppers a while back. This is the nastiest bitchiest thread ever! Why don't you guys meet up in a bar and duke it out! You can often find poppers in head shops, also plenty of stores in London UK (Soho area) have them. In New York City you can try The Blue Store - 206 8th Ave...it is between 20th Street and 21st Street. They have wide selection of lubes as well :-) It would be kinda cool if we could just share tips and be friends, right?? It would be nicer than comparing other guys to cartoon characters from Futurama I think....

Roberto said on Sun, 5 May 2013 at 06:51...

I remember that you could find poppers over at the world famous Dominion News in Winnipeg. That's a shop selling the usual dvds, mags, toys and with a backroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4dIix2a6CA

Anonymous said on Sun, 5 May 2013 at 19:37...

London UK (Soho area)

Old Compton street

Gus said on Tue, 28 May 2013 at 15:37...

Does anyone know a shop that sells poppers in Phuket or Bangkok?

poppermad said on Wed, 29 May 2013 at 21:57...

You buy poppers from Regulation in Islington, and Expectations in Old Street. You can sometimes find them in newsagents being sold as room odourisers.

Farang4u said on Thu, 20 Jun 2013 at 20:38...

There is no place in Bangkok where you can buy poppers. They used to be sold at some chemist shops in Patpong if you knew how to ask :-) Not anymore.

Anonymous said on Thu, 22 Aug 2013 at 11:41...

That shop in Winnipeg don't have them no more...no more, no more..

Hayden said on Mon, 26 Aug 2013 at 12:55...

which poppers shops have any stock left, huh???/...right now they are nearly all saying sorry limited stock here and the price is like UP UP! This is totally something about a guy in PA who closed up this summer who was making all the rush poppers for PWD

Sam said on Wed, 28 Aug 2013 at 05:26...

Where I can buy poppers in Bangkok ?
My email
sshagaa@hotmail.com

Sam said on Wed, 28 Aug 2013 at 05:27...

Where I can buy poppers in Bangkok ?
My email
sshagaa@hotmail.com

Punkah Wallah said on Sat, 7 Sep 2013 at 15:38...

Just inhale the air around Silom BTS and you get the same effect...try Soi Pratuchai - ask for "Unsavory Sven" - a 6ft German tranny with a wooden leg.

Sunny said on Mon, 23 Sep 2013 at 18:05...

What is the deal with poppers in Brazil? any shop or place to find them.

POppin' said on Sat, 5 Oct 2013 at 17:51...

Same in Antwerp...

Anyone know where to find them?

ali said on Mon, 14 Oct 2013 at 17:37...

Im in bangkok and i need poppers tonight. Anyone could help. Im welling to pay if its not too much. Email me guys at falcon0eye@yahoo.com

waryu rick said on Thu, 24 Oct 2013 at 17:43...

I want to buy popped how to contect?

Amon said on Sun, 27 Oct 2013 at 12:59...

I'm in Bangkok and need to buy some poppers tonight.
Can anyone help out please?
I'll buy direct from a person or can anyone tell me where I can go to buy them.
Text me please guys 08 7773 3562

phoum said on Sun, 15 Mar 2015 at 09:42...

anyone know where can i get whole sale price popper in bangkok, thailand?
vuthy_fstpp@yahoo.com

Ioss said on Sat, 18 Jul 2015 at 07:59...

what is the best poppers shop?? who have the real one!

Tony said on Wed, 28 Oct 2015 at 21:03...

Im visiting phuket alone i need any girl stay and enjoy with me for 10 days I will be there at 5 November email me ana.yaffa@yahoo.com

Oblong said on Tue, 8 Dec 2015 at 14:11...

Hi Tony!!

I am Oblong> I fall in love with you. I want marry you and visit your country soon. when you come Thailand next time???? come to TingTong a Go Go (Soi Ratchapatachatanack) and ask for Oblong (Pig) and we talk about it.

LuvU4Ever xxxxxx

Big said on Thu, 28 Jan 2016 at 20:38...

Hi Mister Tony,

I am Pong "Big" Sakashit I love you already long time (no short time hahahaha) Please come my bar soon it at Soi Krapadangdong 10 (near to Miss U Already Moneygram) Nice lady have bottle of whiskey for you and bucket of ice

Take care yourself!

Big

angel said on Mon, 11 Apr 2016 at 07:16...

is there a list of shops that sell poppers anywhere please??

BB69 said on Sat, 7 May 2016 at 12:15...

There is no such list. Most shops selling leather gear will stock poppers, but it is not always on display anymore. You have to know how to ask...if you are in a foreign place try asking in English (as if you have no idea it is controversial) and it may well appear from below the counter. Seedy shops, cinemas, and leather lifestyle places is what to look for.

SOKHANG said on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 at 11:14...

I want to popper in Thailand. Where the online shopping?

Anonymous said on Wed, 20 Dec 2017 at 21:21...

Maybe "Big" Sakashit has a website, Sokhang.

Sandy said on Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 15:07...

Ny poppers shop or peddler near lat krabang (Bangkok)

Fifa said on Mon, 5 Feb 2018 at 03:34...

Hello

Anonymous said on Mon, 5 Feb 2018 at 03:35...

I’m bankok im want rash

Flop House Frankie said on Fri, 23 Feb 2018 at 13:55...

I can give you rash. I have scabies and it spreads easily. Very itchy and scratch scratch all day. Let me know and we can hook up. I am in New York, but if you pay for a flight then OK.

Midi said on Sat, 11 Aug 2018 at 14:48...

Do you know where can I buy poppers in Bangkok?

jj said on Tue, 25 Sep 2018 at 04:46...

Hi Midi,

You have your very own (and very convenient) local thailand/bangkok supplier here:

Thailandpoppers.com

Cheers!

Randy Pop said on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 at 17:00...

In addition to leather and head cleaner, Double Scorpio sell Tape Cleaner. And Best Solvents carries KeyHole Key Cleaner.
Maybe no one has VCRs anymore?

leif said on Tue, 28 Dec 2021 at 14:47...

Luckily I visited your company's sex product website

I am a Sex Product Sale Manager.
Main products:Sex toys.BDSM leather.BDSM Metal.Sex Glass.Sexy lingerie...
We wholesale sex products. from China. Low price, good quality.
Welcome to our website (Constantly updated products)
www.ali-wholesale.com
Do you need to wholesale BDSM Sextoys products?
All our products are in stock.
We will ship the goods 3 to 5 working days after you complete the order.
Use Fedex.DHL.TNT

Thank you. Hopefully we will have a good business friendship.

Best regards
Leif

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.