Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

English Poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Kegger
on Tue, 4 Sep 2012 at 15:25

Kegger said on Tue, 4 Sep 2012 at 15:25...

Hey!! did anyone try a brand called English Poppers? The ad has a strong picture of a shaven headed guy with an English flag. Was wondering if they are the good stuff and better than the water *#$% that I am used to buying local. The popper is stronger in England and Amsterdam I heard..I need something for a special kinda time!!

ff4you said on Sat, 8 Sep 2012 at 06:29...

Maybe English is just a name. I guess Taiwan Blue doesn't come from Taipei or Amsterdam from Holland! Maybe it does actually 'cus I used to get some real strong bottles from Holland, who knows. I wish I could even remember what that one was called, Zapper, or maybe Iron Bolt.

Anonymous said on Mon, 10 Sep 2012 at 09:19...

Iron Horse or Bolt are both long time PWD brands.

ff4you said on Tue, 11 Sep 2012 at 19:49...

Thx!! did anyone get any good pops from England?

Jock2 said on Tue, 18 Sep 2012 at 15:34...

I once had Jolt Poppers (weird but good) they have added aroma as well like strawberry and stuff. lol it is kinda weird as you are expecting that old familiar smell and then you get FRUIT! haha

Howza said on Wed, 19 Sep 2012 at 04:47...

wonder what the formula for Jolt is as they have it at my usual poppers shop

fanboy said on Thu, 20 Sep 2012 at 12:19...

hello visit www.poppers-europe.com

LimeyinOZ said on Sun, 4 Nov 2012 at 08:21...

Jolt is ispropyl and has another added constituent to counteract the "downside" (astringency) of this formula. The scents added are another bonus and quite fun.

Chan said on Sat, 10 Nov 2012 at 11:25...

One bottle of Rush Poppers has the sign "Special UK" I think it is the better one?

MuscleWorship@ said on Thu, 7 Feb 2013 at 15:43...

I had Liquid Gold before in London hey! u leave emails or not allowed?

Billy said on Fri, 14 Jun 2013 at 23:45...

English poppers (sold by Rize for instance) are awesome. Strength: medium, but very long lasting effect. They are every bit as good as the best brands I have tried, but much less expensive. Better than the Rush manangerie of offerings. Everyone I have shared with wants to know where I got "English".

Anonymous said on Fri, 28 Jun 2013 at 07:26...

That is just a name though...like nobody thinks Taiwan Blue comes from Asia, right? menagerie? that's a strange thing to say...like a whole bunch of critters in a garden!

julian said on Mon, 13 Oct 2014 at 13:52...

I tasted some and liked it. My friend bought it online.

Popperhead said on Mon, 9 Feb 2015 at 22:30...

English poppers are the best. All three of their varieties are good, but I find the English royale that comes in the small bottle to be the most potent. You can't go wrong with this brand.

brighthove said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 12:15...

'english' are my absolute favourite. Brilliant stuff. Absolutely no headache or thick head feeling at all. can huff on these all day and only get pure pleasure. no apparent nasty side effects. not roaring strong so they don't send you into that haze too soon so are perfect for long edging sessions.
25ml bottle is £6 from my local sauna (in SE England).

Juicy fruits joyice said on Wed, 12 Apr 2017 at 21:44...

English flag on bottle 25mls £2.bargain very strong worth geting them

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.