Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Nitrites aroma

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Matai Shang
on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 at 13:24

Matai Shang said on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 at 13:24...

I am relatively new to the world of poppers and I was wondering how you guys like the aroma? They seem to range from a kind of desert sun (dry and stringent) to a tropical forest (wet, rich and almost like fruit) Your opinions please.

LeatherJack said on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 at 21:36...

Hi, I always think it depends how old the bottle is! Locker Room is a good way of describing the aroma if it is fresh, as it kinda knocks your socks off! I have had bad and I have had real good.The original PWD Rush used to be my all time favorite. It seems the packaging changed suddenly a few years ago?

HiBoston (sling) said on Thu, 30 Aug 2012 at 07:27...

Locker Room was made by this guy Clifford in San Fransisco :-) I guess you already know why he called his popper that! a 70s kind of hit and not like the trash you get in stores now. Rush changed after they moved out of Indiana./

Marshall-FL said on Thu, 30 Aug 2012 at 16:19...

Hey there! do you know where PWD moved to??? They used to be out of San Fransisco in the good old days! It says Pac West Distributing Corp Indianapolis IN on my bottle of Rush

HiBoston (sling) said on Sat, 1 Sep 2012 at 17:22...

Marshall, it now says 'nail polish remover' on the sleeve. Some guy told me Rush weren't out of Indiana any more.

Anonymous said on Mon, 10 Sep 2012 at 09:24...

PWD products seem to come from two directions now. one is east coast and the other is west coast. weird..on some forum that discuss poppers they are saying one plant is making better. this polish remover is some new formula.

ff4you said on Tue, 11 Sep 2012 at 19:54...

Do they have internet in senior residences, Marshall? <joking> poppers r best fresh when they get older they smell like a trash can.

Popper Expert said on Mon, 29 Oct 2012 at 01:28...

Joe Miller, founder of RUSH, died in 2010. He owned the PWD company that distributed his isobutyl product, made in Indianapolis, Indiana. Any nitrite that has PWD or his brands on its label is not the original formula.

CheersFanUK said on Tue, 30 Oct 2012 at 15:20...

Hey Popper Expert! that is kinda strange....isobutyl nitrite is isobuytl nitrite. or do u mean that Rush now has a totally differnet formula? do you know which it is? Thnx

Miss Oxo said on Mon, 3 Dec 2012 at 22:26...

Popper Expert is wrong. PWD is made in two locations, that dude may be dead but his twin inherited the business. They even make a new one called Super Rush.

Anonymous said on Fri, 14 Dec 2012 at 12:12...

How do you know that?

Hayle Stone said on Wed, 13 Feb 2013 at 19:04...

There was some guy going round claiming that Joe used to cook up his juice in Canada. No idea if that was the case, but doesn't sound right. People "know" stuff even when they don't....

peach basket said on Sat, 25 Oct 2014 at 17:14...

PWD Rush moved out to AZ under the name Grand Canyon or Rusty Anchor. That Joe guy died and the whole game changed

davidvanblake said on Sun, 17 Jan 2016 at 02:22...

The customer email contacts at both Pacific West Distribution and the retailer " www.popperssanfrancisco. com" cannot recognize my email address as valid. Am unable to purchase or make contact. Somebody help please.

davidvanblake said on Sun, 17 Jan 2016 at 02:25...

Post script: email address is ddjvb@yahoo.com.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.