Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Robby B

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by What are the best poppers?
on Fri, 17 Aug 2012 at 16:50

What are the best poppers? said on Fri, 17 Aug 2012 at 16:50...

HiGuyz. what are the best poppers for you, any suggestions please. i mean like the best old style, best new formula
thnx

Robby

Papa_Pop said on Thu, 23 Aug 2012 at 08:55...

Mostly those that don't like the new like the old style! There are also a lot of brand "mutations" + different formulas for different lands. Confused? Yeah sure it is confusing now. The best thing to do when you buy poppers is to buy a selection from a trusted source and see what you like. Did you try the real Jungle Juice?

Devonlad69 said on Fri, 24 Aug 2012 at 09:51...

when u say new style do you mean isopropyl nitrite? that stuff burns anything that says improved new formula seems to have it. i got a bottle of Rush and that was isopropyl as well.

Matai Shang said on Mon, 27 Aug 2012 at 10:41...

There is a fundamental difference between isobutyl nitrite or amyl nitrite as opposed to isopropyl nitrite. It is the same reason why amyl is considered to be the least harsh of the three, perhaps the best. If anyone knows the reason I will be very surprised! If you choose to read the basic properties of the said three contenders then you might find the answer! Out of curiosity I bought a bottle of these poppers from a vending machine, the brand was called Liquid Gold.

Marshall-FL said on Mon, 27 Aug 2012 at 16:41...

That's a real nice attitude you have there, Matai!

Matai Shang said on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 at 13:15...

I would suppose that you now had sufficient time to read the basic chemistry of these three nitrites? All I said was that I would be surprised if anyone worked it out. You can surprise me if you wish...

HiBoston (sling) said on Sat, 1 Sep 2012 at 17:27...

Share what you know and quit the BS! I like Amsterdam poppers, but I guess now they are a lot stronger, they really create a much less pleasurable time when they get real strong. Amsterdam is extreme isobutyl, right?

Chuck said on Mon, 3 Sep 2012 at 10:08...

Like with Jungle Juice there are a number of versions of this popper. I used to own a store years back, and, as I recall, the Amsterdam was a bottle with pink gable houses on it. Anyway that came from the guy who sold Rush. Amsterdam Special is different I guess. I never heard of poppers auto-mat style!

Like everything else things change and not always for the better, in fact it seems never for the better! Great memories they can't change.

Matai Shang said on Sun, 30 Sep 2012 at 11:15...

It still seems that the very basic information is not addressed. What is the point in arguing about the merits of this formula or that formula when the DIFFERENCE is an inherent quality of the nitrite!

Marshall-FL said on Tue, 2 Oct 2012 at 07:02...

Do you speak of the aliphatic nitrites, Matai?

Popper Expert said on Mon, 29 Oct 2012 at 01:22...

Amyl nitrite is only available by prescription. It is made from amyl(isopentyl) alcohol. You can only buy amyl alcohol if you have a business address and pay for the high cost of shipping. Isobutyl nitrite was the primary nitrite being sold for decades by Joe Miller, founder of the RUSH brand. He died in 2010 and so did his legacy of providing reliably good quality isobutyl nitrite. Only nitrites made of rubbing alcohol(inferior effects) are legal in England and Europe. And the ones currently available in the USA are probably made from rubbing alcohol since they are not nearly as good as what Joe Miller had made.

Anonymous said on Wed, 31 Oct 2012 at 07:28...

Joseph Miller was the founder? Is that so. I believe there was a gentleman by the name of Jay? he was the Rush guy in the 70s and his corporation was Pharmex, not PWD.

Papa_Pop said on Wed, 7 Nov 2012 at 20:15...

Jay Freezer?? You are talking Marshall's generation now!!!

PopperPimp said on Sat, 31 Aug 2013 at 03:22...

Joe Miller bought PWD Rush from the distraught mother of Jay Freezer after his death. Joe was a great marketer but a real asshole RIP. The PWD Rush made today comes primarily out of PA made by SVT by Everett Farr. However, it has recently been shut down as well. Anything with "PWD" or "Never Fake It PWD" embossed on the cap as well as "PWD" embossed on the underside of the bottle is as real as you're going to get to at least an "authorized" PWD product. Captain Rush can still be found on some shrinks but are the exact same liquid, cap and bottle as the shrinks without Captain Rush. The whole "Nail Polish Remover" thing was done to create a "legal" use for the product to satisfy CPSC regulations. It worked for a while but now seems to have faltered. I have noticed that the new trend is back to cleaning solvents and circuit board cleaner. Whether it's room odorizer, liquid incense, video head cleaner, leather cleaner, nail polish remover or solvent cleaner it's all the same shit with new players.

Real Rush said on Fri, 6 Sep 2013 at 10:17...

Some real info at last! Any more genuine insight, PP? Everyone is tired of the billy liars

Marshall said on Sat, 7 Sep 2013 at 11:55...

"Joe was a great marketer but a real asshole RIP"

Nice of you to append the RIP It makes me very uneasy when I see bitchy talk about the deceased. I am old fashioned in that way :-)

What is the story with Jay Freezer?

Kristian said on Thu, 9 Apr 2015 at 22:39...

Salutations! My name is Kristian and i work at Premiere Sales, a wholesale distribution center that sells all these poppers/cleaners everyone's raving about. And at wholesale cost's! of course their is a minimum order but we have...
-Amsterdam
-Blue Boy
-Iron Horse
-Jungle Juice Platinum
-Jungle Juice Gold
-Jungle Juice Plus
-Jungle Juice Platinum Black
-Rush
-Super Rush
-Pig Sweat
-Berlin
-Prague
-HighVoltage and more!
If You are interested or have questions dont hesitate to call or text me
Cell:661-575-4730
Email: Kristiankaras@rocketmail.com
Santa Clarita, Ca 91350
USA

manilapo said on Tue, 8 Nov 2016 at 03:07...

we have a new staff here thanks

manila rush po said on Tue, 8 Nov 2016 at 03:08...

For Sale in Manila
https://www.facebook.com/rushpoppersmanila/

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.