Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Taiwan Blue Popper

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mollybird
on Wed, 8 Aug 2012 at 13:11

Mollybird said on Wed, 8 Aug 2012 at 13:11...

does anyone know why sometime this poppers has a label and then sometimes has nothing? i also wonder what is the name about?????

Tina said on Fri, 10 Aug 2012 at 09:23...

The poppers bottle is blue (or brown) to stop light making the nitrite break down. Label or not means different maker. The original one has no label, right?

Papa_Pop said on Sun, 12 Aug 2012 at 15:08...

The original always has no label, period. It sure is a weird name though..something to do with Blue Boy Poppers maybe <scratches head>

Matai Shang said on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 at 13:19...

Blue Boy is perhaps a reference to a painting by Thomas Gainsborough; Taiwan Blue is just idle words derivative of China Blue etc. I should think.

Padraig said on Wed, 5 Sep 2012 at 07:38...

The Taiwan Blue I bought has a label with goofy Chinese letters. I only have one piece and a whole bunch of other poppers from the same place. I was curious as the bottle top on the Hardware doesn't have the small ridges (and the plastic seal has changed)

Timmy said on Tue, 2 Oct 2012 at 16:24...

some have labels as they sometimes call it Jungle Juice Blue! Hardware is a Pac West product, but not sure what he means about the ridges. Hardware is like Rush but they added some spice

LimeyinOZ said on Sun, 4 Nov 2012 at 08:19...

Just got my "care package" LOL. It has some Taiwan Blue. (tick....tick...tick..) OMG strong!!!!! Hot night tonight ;-)

PJ said on Sun, 5 May 2013 at 11:08...

I got some poppers selection thing and there was a long bottle in it called High Rise, it is blue. I was wondering if this was actually Taiwan Blue with a label.

Jez said on Wed, 29 May 2013 at 10:38...

Yep! same with JJ Blue I guess as it exactly the same shaped bottle.

nativesftop said on Sun, 23 Jun 2013 at 02:31...

Anyone know where I could get a good deal on Amsterdam, Taiwan Blue, and Jungle Juice? Want the real deal and not knock-offs.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.