Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Free delivery Toronto popper

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Toronto popper seller
on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 17:45

Toronto popper seller said on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 17:45...

Many popular brands are available for sale.

Free delivery when minimum order is met, Mississauga pick up option is also available.

We do not ship out products, delivery and pickup only.

Please email jiangrihong0828@hotmail.com For more info.

Gym said on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 22:54...

Since poppers are illegal both to import to Canada or for sale within Canada, I would not trust this seller at all with anything other than a direct pickup in which the buyer can actually see the product in person before paying for the product.

If the seller demands money be sent prior to the actual pickup, it is probably a scam. Proceed at your own risk.

popper seller said on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 23:00...

Obviously some competitors are so jealous to a point they have to smear others for their own benefit, good job come across as a “good person”.

BTW, my customers always see the products before they pay for it, i don’t know where you got those extra info from? Bitter much lol ?

Popper seller said on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 23:03...

Just so you know, it is not illegal for purchasing, it might be in the grey area for selling, so my customers are at zero risk, go do your homework before you open that mouth. 🤷🏻

Gym said on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 23:22...

Reading problems?

This is what I wrote: "poppers are illegal both to import to Canada or for sale within Canada"

I never said they were illegal for purchase.

As I also very clearly said, if your customers can PHYSICALLY see the product IN PERSON (via direct pickup) before they pay for the product, then there's no problem.

Lastly, I'm not a competitor. Just a "good person" consumer who doesn't like seeing or knowing that naive or unsuspecting consumers are getting scammed by online frauds.

Popper seller said on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 23:26...

Oh online fraud? That’s very funny, go point it out exactly where have I mentioned that money is upfront for delivery? Do you even know how delivery works?

Lastly, go get a life, good person lol

Popper seller said on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 23:27...

Seems like you have reading problem yourself.

Gym said on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 23:44...

You seem to have a very active imagination.

Please show me where I said you were a scammer. On second thought, don't bother. We both know I never said that.

That being said, for some unknown reason, you seem extremely agitated/offended/defensive about the fact that I'm simply alerting consumers as to what to do to make sure they don't get scammed by anyone offering to sell poppers WITHIN Canada. And in that regard, you should be 100% agreeing with me.

Needless to say, if you're not a scammer, and, again, I never said you were, then you have nothing to be agitated/offended/defensive about.

Oh! said on Sat, 6 Aug 2022 at 17:43...

Oh! but it's like there is a guy selling an ice cream to some fat guy and then a dude shows up and shouts "Beware! ice cream is the semen of Satan!" y'all can image the ice cream dude might get "agitated/offended/defensive"....and next you say "Some ice cream vendors short change customers! Beware! I am not saying that this man is one of them...but BEWARE!"...then the ice cream dude, his name is Ronald, might get even more ""agitated/offended/defensive" and things could turn ugly...BEWARE! You accused Ronald of being a purveyor of diabolical emissions and then implied he might be tricky...he might go nuts, bro!

The moral of the tail is this: buy sorbet.

sdfasdf said on Wed, 7 Dec 2022 at 23:27...

its legit, got my brown bottle

Shadow said on Fri, 4 Aug 2023 at 01:34...

Many popular brands are available for sale.

Free delivery when minimum order is met, Mississauga pick up option is also available.

We do not ship out products, delivery and pickup only.

Please email whiteshadow877@gmail.com For more info.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.