Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

The Best of the Best

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Andrew
on Thu, 7 Jul 2022 at 02:22

Andrew said on Thu, 7 Jul 2022 at 02:22...

Hello all,

I would like to inform you of my feedback after many years of sampling (from over 20 suppliers including all the major ones such as Poppers Aromas EU, Artisanal cleaners and a lot more in Europe, Australia the USA).

The best of the best in my opinion is Golden Cock poppers (and in particular the small red one labelled "Amyl (Pentyl)".

There, I've said it.

I hope I have saved you a lot of time and money whilst trying to search around for a better formula. 👍

The golden cock formula of amyl is what I believe is the closest thing possible to the "golden age" that you hear many people have spoken of prior to Joe Miller's death. They are powerful without negative effects (no coughing, burning etc).

I would strongly recommend to all. 💯

Anonymous said on Thu, 7 Jul 2022 at 08:15...

Where is it produced and where can it be purchased?

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Thu, 7 Jul 2022 at 08:54...

Except the "golden age" (no such thing, but never-mind) was based on butyl and iso butyl nitrite. But never let the facts get in a way of total bollocks.

Pentyl may well be YOUR preferred formula, Golden Cock may be YOUR preferred source, but those are the only two facts here.

Joevito said on Thu, 7 Jul 2022 at 14:15...

Hello and thanks for that info, the Golden age of poppers for me was in the late seventies early '80s and it was real, just would love to know where to get some golden cock poppers, the small red one, I live in the US and I tried poppers from Europe and a bunch of these other places but I want to get some of these just to try them, any help would be a greatly appreciated and thank you, JoeVito

BrewMeister... said on Thu, 7 Jul 2022 at 15:43...

@Andrew..thanks for taking the time to post your personal feedback. I have no first hand experience trying poppers before 2008. But I do know here in the USA, good quality and consistently effective poppers were available everywhere until Joe Miller died in August 2010. I believe the last of those poppers arrived to me around December 2010, when I had ordered 10 bottles of Jungle Juice Platinum silver from PictureBrite.com in Denver. I took those bottles to LA and used all of them there. I remember using them at The Slammer Club. They were relatively weak and I had to whiff them constantly to sustain effects, but they gave no noticeable side effects of any sort, nor did they smell off or possess any sort of a strong odor.

I do know for a fact that isopropyl, isobutyl and butyl nitrite CAN produce very strong toxic effects in me that greatly suppress my blood pressure. I do NOT know if it's mostly due to impurities, even in trace amounts, OR if it's more because they are more volatile and therefore more potent. I suspect that if they are made well, possessing no toxic enhancing impurities, then they might make a good popper, maybe even one that is perceived to be better than amyl nitrite. Amyl nitrite, on the other hand, is much less likely to cause enhanced toxic effects in me. Amyl nitrite was deemed safe enough,(not too toxic), to be sold OTC for human consumption in the USA for 9 years. Butyl nitrite never was and it begs the question as to why. These should be indisputable facts.

Duder said on Fri, 8 Jul 2022 at 01:26...

I really am liking golden cock aswell. Superman (but) and Superior (isoaml). Premium was decent but a bit hot imo. Think ima follower.

Anonymous said on Fri, 8 Jul 2022 at 06:58...

What you are talking about is isobutyl and nothing else
It is enough to do it well and if something is wrong it means that it is diluted or the quality of the product is poor

Wholesome said on Fri, 8 Jul 2022 at 13:03...

To answer the question above, it is https://store.goldencockpoppers.com/ (and it's from the USA).

Anon said on Fri, 8 Jul 2022 at 13:13...

Yes golden cock is definitely something very special (apart from superman which I thought was quite meh and not worth the bother).

@GoldenCockPoppers.com said on Fri, 8 Jul 2022 at 15:24...

@Andrew, thank you for kind words. I think at the end of the day, it is a matter of personal preference. I don't think there is one answer for everyone. @Duder, thank you as well. @Anon, the Superman was created as an answer to those who didn't like the Superior or Premium. Interestingly enough, the forbidden fruit is sweeter. My UK customers prefer butyl-based products, US - amyl is the #1 seller.

Peter said on Sat, 9 Jul 2022 at 06:37...

@GoldenCcokPoppers: Thank you for your response and for informing us that your amyl product / formula is the first choice of your US customers.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.