Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers available in India (Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Sniffon
on Sun, 19 Jun 2022 at 14:39

Sniffon said on Sun, 19 Jun 2022 at 14:39...

Hey,

Room deodorizers (Poppers) from Europe are available in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai for same day delivery.

COD option is available. 8870065718

Price ranges from 2500 - 3500.

Mail to: chargemeeee@gmail.com (yes with 4 e's) with your phone number.

Anonymous said on Thu, 23 Jun 2022 at 19:04...

Can I get rush delivered in Chennai by tonight? How much?

WARNING!!! said on Sun, 9 Oct 2022 at 05:15...

Guys... pls be careful of this bastard - ANAS MALIK !!!

He takes advance payment stating that he has poppers and promising to deliver the product - but he NEVER DELIVERS!!!
He would also state to give samples and collect money from all. He has various games to play and take the money. Just be careful!!

This mother fucker has cheated quite a few people and many have raised concerns in the past. Yet, he hasn't stopped his game. He had changed mobile numbers and continues to cheat.

This msg is for anyone and everyone who got cheated or is in touch with this guy. He goes by several names like, Anas Malik and Nadim Khan. He resides in Mumbai.

8976348458, 8433858852 - These are the two numbers he has played with and now he has another one - 9967672453 (under the name Anas Malik).

To give you guys more clarity - there is an FIR too registered against this guy!!!

Yet he plays this fucking game with everyone.
If anyone is in touch with him, pls be aware and you may do any transaction with him at you own risk!!

Take care guys!

And you, Anas Malik (or whatever ur name is) you're gonna be cornered very soon and get ur ass busted - not by cops... keep that in mind and brace urself! Count ur days mother fucker!

Arun said on Sat, 9 Sep 2023 at 12:27...

Hi we are selling high quality poppers like Rush, Super Rush, Gold Rush, Jungle Juice and many more to all over India.

Chennai you can get within 2 hours.

So, If anyone want to buy poppers in India, Kindly contact me | Phone & WhatsApp - 98433 36360

need poppers said on Wed, 6 Dec 2023 at 07:48...

Hi Arun - do you still sell poppers? will u ship inside tn?

Durai said on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 at 05:17...

Hi
I want to poppers

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.