Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Canadian are insane

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppers seller
on Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 11:38

poppers seller said on Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 11:38...

I will just rant a bit...
What's happening in the brain of Canadian people that make them believe that it's absolutely normal to ask a refund when their parcel is seized by customs because poppers is not allowed in Canada???

When a customer decide to break the law why is he not facing the consequences and why would it supported by someone else.
Let's say you're going to a pub and get wasted. You take your car, police stopped you, check your alcohol level and give you a fine. Will you ask the bartender to pay that fine???
Because this is actually exactly what more and more guys are asking and it's the reason why less and less companies ship to Canada because of those behavior and it's not normal and not acceptable.

If poppers is not allowed, you're free to try to get it but if you play and you loose, it's your loss, don't scam a company to get your money back...

Rant over

PJ said on Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 15:16...

poppers is not allowed in Canada...correct. Maybe those Canadian guys don't know that?

Anonymous said on Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 15:26...

Poppers are illegal cause they cause men to reflexively bend over and take monster cocks, one after the other. Not something the gay community wants to advertise, but it's true nonetheless.

Obviously, the authorities don't think this is a good public health strategy.

Anonymous said on Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 15:27...

And trust me, the fact poppers can cause anemia and low blood pressure are very secondary reasons for outlawing them.

Annon said on Fri, 17 Jun 2022 at 00:52...

Im from Canada and had my packaged seized. Honestly never even occurred to me to ask for a refund because i knew the risks… that being said, super desperate for a source in Canada.

Thinking of just ordering US based to a PO box in the states and just picking it up.

Also technically live close to the famous junglejuiceplus.com but never really occurred for me to ask them since why would they risk it with a measy individual like me haha

turd said on Fri, 17 Jun 2022 at 01:42...

people can whine all they want and some just get mad when stuff we pay for gets seized

Duder said on Tue, 21 Jun 2022 at 01:54...

You use a company that is highly scrutinized by customs and dont care that you produxt doesn’t make it to the buyer because you hvae their money. Your product is highly reported as garbage anyway.
I ordered. Got a 6 week run around. Then was shipped via dhl. You got paid. You didnt even try AND you make it sound like you actually get product past customs. I did not even contact you because i know what the game is. Avoid EU.
Ive had zero issues elsewhere.

Wayne said on Mon, 31 Oct 2022 at 00:25...

In Canada it is not illegal to possess poppers, only illegal to sell them. Pierre Trudeau once said 'The government has no business in the bedrooms of the nation' If only they would keep to that philosophy today.

Nspoppers@outlook.com said on Mon, 14 Nov 2022 at 14:15...

I have awesome poppers in Canada and can ship to anywhere in Canada.

nspoppers@outlook.com

Not a victim blamer said on Thu, 4 May 2023 at 21:08...

It is only illegal for domestic sale, not import. If you picked the wrong shipping company and didn't discreetly ship the item that isn't the fault of the customer. They didn't receive their product.

If you don't want to put in the effort, then don't ship to Canada.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.