Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

New N-amyl Nitrite brew 30 mls....

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 at 17:31

Anonymous said on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 at 17:31...

I have made NAN with my new shipment of TCI one pentanol.

I have used the same technique/ratios I used to make the very successful brew of N-butyl nitrite.

Preliminary results testing odor and effects are very very promising.

Odor....mild, slightly sweet, fresh, clean, aromatic. Could be a hint of the base alcohol, which is not unpleasant

Effects....strong ass relax, mild euphoria, potent without any slamming effects or weird toxic effects.

Comparison to NBN: I tried my NBN right after testing my fresh NAN and I think I slightly preferred the somewhat more pronounced effects of the NBN, BUT time will tell. It takes a lot of time to test new methods and the products that result from such methods. It's not possible in 6 months working at home, starting basically from scratch......it takes years of thorough testing and a very open mind.

Ratios used:

30 mls one pentanol
28 mls 31.45% HCl
22 grams SN and 40 mls DW

The solution of SN is slowly dripped into the mixture of cold alcohol/acid, which is surrounded by a cold ice bath.

15% baking soda, 3 wash cycles followed by at least 2 brine cycles to clear and dry, followed by a sprinkle of dry Potassium Carbonate, agitate, let sit for 20 minutes. Pour off into dry brown bottles. Add a few beads of MS4 and a small amount of dry Potassum Carbonate, agitate and store in the top of frig.

Anonymous said on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 at 17:41...

Regarding ODOR: I would say with some assurance after years of testing, that if there is any trace of bitterness, acid, or caustic odor, then the batch is NOT going to be good. There is a much greater chance of toxic impurities.

If you are not sure about the odor, I would say if, after taking a whiff straight from the bottle, you are not sure if the odor is pleasant or has traces of bitterness, it's probably not right. It's quite unmistakable when the odor is pleasant. It's not likely to be something you have to ponder.

Also, if the brew is not right, the odor will quickly get worse over a few days or so. Then you will know for sure that it's a bad brew.

The Professor said on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 at 18:52...

More news from nowhere. Actually, the SAME news from nowhere.

I posted previously an overview of Ken's proven wrong ideas he's posted her over the years.

Let's take a look at what he was doing over at reddit. Notice any similarities?

First, even though he's been banned, and most of his posts don't get on the actual site, he continues to post his nonsense over there.

Remember a few months ago when he FINALLY tried Locker Room stuff and was over the moon about it? like everything he does, he went off, half cocked, about how wonderful it was.

11 months ago
Lockerroom makes the only high quality amyl/pentyl.

11 months ago
Only buy pentyl/amyl from JJ Lockerroom. The Everest brand is musty smelling camphor...it's degraded isoamyl nitrite. Lockerroom prides themselves on high quality.

11 months ago
Lockerroom in BC Canada is the only outfit with high quality amyl

11 months ago
Lockerroom in Canada makes and bottles amyl/pentyl nitrite and it's good quality. They use lot numbers and QC. They possess excellent labeling and good longevity with zero side effects.

11 months ago
I ordered 4 bottles from France...got to my house in USA in a week. 3 are Canadian products and very good, long lasting...two bottles held to nose are crazy potent even after days of use. The Everest Premium from London smelled like musty camphor...not good. Can't use.

Gee, just like OVERYTHING he does and says, all junk.

NOW, here's a general overview of what he's been trying to pull on people over at Reddit over the years.

Keep in mind he often accuses me of claiming to have the BEST popper recipe, which I don't. Here you'll see that he's reflecting his own opinion onto anyone he disagrees with.

r/popperpigs
•Posted by
u/PopperMaker
Heavy user (daily)
2 years ago
Normal amyl nitrite makes the single best popper!!!

Isopentyl Nitrite Update

3 years ago
Amyl nitrite, isobutyl nitrite, butyl nitrite and Joe Miller

3 years ago
Amyl plus buty....odor and effects...

NOTE: this was a fun one, when he tried to make blends and promoted the idea, when the idea is MINE it is shit, when it's HIS idea it's great.

3 years ago
Amyl nitrite is the one for devout bottoming

3 years ago
After ten years of using/making poppers, this is what I have concluded.

NOTE: same conclusion that he posted here, almost verbatim

3 years ago
N-butyl nitrite is too potent/toxic compared to n-amyl nitrite

3 years ago
The key to great poppers...

3 years ago
Amyl nitrite brew that outperformed.

3 years ago
The legendary amyl nitrite...

4 years ago
Interesting IPN prep....

NOTE: followed days later by

4 years ago
Isopropyl home brew.....horrible!!!

4 years ago
Homebrew: Making amyl

THEN

4 years ago
3 day old amyl nitrite

THEN

4 years ago
24 hours later....amyl test

THEN

4 years ago
Made another amyl brew

AND

4 years ago
Final assessment of last amyl brew

Final assesment eh? days later

4 years ago
Comparison last two amyl brews

4 years ago
The REAL amyl - finally?

4 years ago
Newest amyl: whole different animal!!!

4 years ago
Last two amyl brews 48 hours

4 years ago
Made two more amyl brews.

4 years ago
Very surprising amyl brew....

4 years ago
Another amyl brew using different ratios.

4 years ago
New Amyl - new source

4 years ago
Revisiting IPN again.

4 years ago
IPN synthesis

4 years ago
IPN plus Amyl

4 years ago
Interesting amyl scent

4 years ago
Traits of IPN

4 years ago
Making IPN:

4 years ago
Making IPN only for now

4 years ago
Troubleshooting n-amyl nitrite again.

4 years ago
Consistent home brew amyl

4 years ago
Amyl nitrite efffects: follow-up

4 years ago
amyl alcohol degradation

4 years ago
Troubleshooting potency home brew amyl

4 years ago
AMAZING amyl!!!

4 years ago
Final findings on making amyl nitrite

4 years ago
Amyl nitrite best popper

4 years ago
PERFECT popper

4 years ago
Amyl nitrite = joy jelly

A never ending parade of hypocrisy, lies and ignorance

Anonymous said on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 at 22:36...

I performed another test with both my new NAN and 3 day old unopened NBN.

The NAN seems to be faster acting. Almost immediately after a moderate whiff, the ass relaxes fiercely. Effects will build with subsequent hits to whatever level/point you want to take it.

The NBN was still aromatic and clean smelling. A bit slower to ass relax, but like the NAN, you can take it to whatever level you want by pacing the hits.

I experienced no weird or noticeable toxic effects from either brew and I hit them pretty hard.

Anonymous said on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 at 22:45...

One caveat is that I don't know the purity of my brews, as no one can without an analyzer, BUT I do know both my brews are fresh and were made similarly.

The Professor said on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 at 23:29...

n-Amyl nitrite effects are at 72%
n-Butyl nitrite effects are at 81%

n-Butyl nitrite effects are stronger, and the effect 'hits' faster than n-Butyl

UNLESS you are ken?

who cares, it's all in his imagination

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.