Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers Aromas

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by CrypticOne
on Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 10:34

CrypticOne said on Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 10:34...

Tried to place an order from Poppers Aromas in France to the U.S., but my credit cards were declined. Seems like an ongoing issue with them. My cards work just fine, even with other international orders. Anyone else having the same problem? Just wondering if there's a fix or workaround or if we should just give up on Poppers Aromas from the U.S.

PJ said on Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 14:08...

https://poppersguide.com/forum/12112

CrypticOne said on Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 15:34...

Thanks PJ. I saw that post. Was wondering if the issue is with all US cards or if certain ones have been working.

Chubbybear said on Sun, 12 Jun 2022 at 00:25...

I have tried multiple times with multiple cards myself to no avail. I am getting low too. 😭 I can't believe there isn't some type of work around. Wonder if a Visa gift card would work?

CrypticOne said on Sun, 12 Jun 2022 at 15:13...

@Chubbybear...Tried the gift card route and that didn't work either. Honestly, I don't believe the problem is with U.S. bank compliance to new Euro regs, as I have no issues with other international transactions. PA needs to update/change their payment processing system to comply. Seems like all that needs to be accomplished is to have the transaction verified by sending a verification code to a buyer's cell phone. That should satisfy the new European security efforts. Just my humble opinion. Better luck to you sir!

Telosx99 said on Sun, 19 Jun 2022 at 16:33...

I’m having the same issue. Did you ever find a work around? I send a message to Poppers Aromas but have not heard back

CrypticOne said on Mon, 20 Jun 2022 at 12:32...

@Telosx99...No work around found here. Seems like a dead-end, ordering from the states, until they update their payment processing or offer up an alternative form of payment. Fingers crossed.

Diamond is forever said on Tue, 19 Jul 2022 at 11:24...

it works for me I actually ordered three of them 2 hours ago and from the United States. I use the Visa card that’s tied to a cosco card. The card wanted to verify I was making the purchase and send me a text message code. Once I input the code it declined it but said that it activated the card for usage and to re-purchase. I did and bought three poppers Everest, and two types of Amyl bottles. I just got the notification that the bottles were waiting to be picked up by the carrier and then another notification said that it was picked up and in transit

Spider said on Tue, 19 Jul 2022 at 11:28...

Yes actually the method diamond described works. I also got a text message notification on my phone that’s specifically said to input it on the computer to verify I was purchasing it and the text message also said that it will declined it and then unlock the card and to re-purchase. So basically the website will verify with the text message code, you get the text message with the code, input it, and in the text message it said to rep-purchase after it declined it so it seems like it’s a security measure to unlock. I also used Visa card just a basic one. No visa store card

Chubbybear said on Tue, 19 Jul 2022 at 17:48...

On July 16th I was able to use my bank issued Visa to order here in the USA. I did have to enter a code from a text message but it went thru the first time! They have already shipped! I stocked up this time just in case this problem recurs. I am a happy huffer!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.