Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers Ontario Canada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by WantPops
on Wed, 18 May 2022 at 15:21

WantPops said on Wed, 18 May 2022 at 15:21...

Still looking for a source in Ontario if anyone can help, tried popperking as mentioned in earlier thread and got a tracking number through their site which said delivery was expected following day. Didn’t come and it still says expected yesterday as well as Canada post saying expected delivery yesterday and now tomorrow. Emailed them and they said they don’t actually drop packages off till mid week and they’d are not shipped till Friday contrary to what their website claims, they claim the ship within 2 days. Emailed them and they said they’ve changed things due to customs which I don’t understand as I chose them because they said they have a Canadian source too. Anyways if anyone had any recommendations I would appreciate it!

Alice said on Wed, 18 May 2022 at 21:52...

Not sure but funny, exact same thing happened to me. Ordered Friday, apparently shipped Monday, expected Tuesday... did not come. Email link still says yesterday, Canada Post now says tomorrow, skipped today entirely.

I called them and they said they drop them off on Wednesdays to deal with customs, but I figured that must have been wrong since it was shipped.

I really hope they come soon!

Anonymous said on Thu, 19 May 2022 at 15:33...

Ya apparently they have someone bring them into Canada twice a week then bring them to Canada post then Canada post ships a couple days later so who knows. I don’t mind waiting but giving a tracking number that says your package is shipped and coming every day when it’s not is kind of annoying. Someone in a previous thread said they ordered and got theirs a few days later, I’m calling bs on that.

Anonymous said on Thu, 19 May 2022 at 19:58...

Hey guys I am the one who said I got mine a few days later. I really did I forget the town name but I think it was called Crystal Beach. It shipped from there to Vancouver in 4 days. I am not sure where you ordered from but I will say that when they still had the torontopoppers website they once shipped from the US to Canada disguising it as incense. The popper king doesn't do that they will only sell products to Canadians that they can ship within Canada. So you will see some products are not available. They are very discreet about shipping to Canada so maybe they were restocking by bringing products over the border. That being said if they sent you a tracking number and it says it was delivered with your address then something was definitely sent, though it may have been lost by Canada Post. Let me know if you package arrives! This is my main source and if you have an honest bad experience then I would want to know so I can find a new source for Canadians.

Alice said on Thu, 19 May 2022 at 23:15...

I still haven't got mine but I'm just being impatient :-))

Like I said in my earlier message: ordered Friday, shipped Monday, estimated delivery Tuesday. Never came Tuesday. Estimated changed to Thursday on the Canada Post website.

It's now 7:24pm Thursday and still nothing. Not sure how late Canada Post delivers, but I'm thinking it might not come today.

I wouldn't think that they could provide a Canada Post tracking number before they actually ship it, I would think that they only get the tracking once the package is in Canada Post's hands, no?

Could just be Canada Post being slow. The frustrating thing is that I live so close I could pick them up if they offered that!

Alice said on Fri, 20 May 2022 at 13:16...

Update: Never came Thursday either. Canada post now just says "Expected delivery: Item delayed — stay tuned for updates"

Now I'm wondering if they create the shipping label and mark it as shipped whenever (Monday?), then Canada Post figures it'll be here Tuesday, but it hasn't actually shipped yet. If they really did have to wait until Wednesday to deal with the border (like they told me) then there's no way it was shipped on Monday.

Sounds like maybe they're fucking around a little bit to make good on their fast shipping promise and then letting Canada Post take the blame.

Patience is a virtue that I need more of 😂

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.