Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Anyone else found the new shaped bottle of Amyl lacking?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bttm4ToysnFF
on Mon, 9 May 2022 at 22:45

Bttm4ToysnFF said on Mon, 9 May 2022 at 22:45...

I'm writing in regards to these poppers:
https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/big-poppers/317-amyl-poppers-24ml-long-version.html

I decided to try these poppers over the standard shaped bottle of poppers just for kicks as the bottles are easier to store and are the same as the "Bad" range of poppers (https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/big-poppers/221-bad-poppers-24ml.html), which from past experience have been quite good. However what I received was worse than the watered down product received last year due to the worldwide shortage. The liquid was nothing like the previously purchased brand in the old shape, yet everything on the website suggests they are the same... although...

Upon further investigation there are a few possible warning signs that the new style may not be the same such as why can you only buy the new shape on one website? Why does the wholesale website of this company say the brand is produced in Portugal, whilst the retail site states France? Why are the new botttle variety "based" on Amyl nitrate whilst the original bottle is "made with" Amyl nitrate?

I have of course contacted PA and asked what's going on and said I am not happy. Of course neither this email nor the subsequent chaser emails has had any response- which made their "would you share with us your view" email a doddle!

This point aside, there seems to be a distinct lack of information as a whole over the product on offer and the businesses that sell them. I did somehow manage to track down Blacksequoia's accounts (but don't ask me to do it again, the French version of the UK's Companies House is diabolical) and found that last year, as a business, they made net profits of over £10 million. This goes some way as to explain why their prices have increased 5% this month #corporategreed. With their distinct lack of care for their customer's and now offering sub-standard products, I feel it is time for PA and I to part company, but who to turn to?

Billy said on Tue, 10 May 2022 at 12:03...

Have you tried Artisanal Cleaners or Golden Cock Poppers? Both ship to the UK.

There's also 'Twisted Beast' though they have pentyl, not butyl.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Tue, 10 May 2022 at 16:34...

To start with it is amyl NITRITE - note the I - also the OP's comments seem a little biased and angry to me. PA is a well known retailer with a good product line, you should apply the the following dictum: "each to his own" meaning you may love some products, and not others....nothing unusual in that.

Joe said on Sun, 15 May 2022 at 14:29...

I had a selection delivered by pa.eu a couple of weeks ago. Bad poppers in the long slim tube and the large bottle of Amyl included. Exactly like the isopropyl used in UK stock I experienced vision changes..which was the point of purchase - to avoid this. I also experienced slight headache, which I never get. Potency was a real question mark. The effect is subtle but you really have to huff to get any kind of hit and even that still feels dampened down. A hit from the Everest pentyl I also bought was non existent. All in all a definite thumbs down. Whatever they are producing in France is defo not old skool Amyl or pentyl. I have no gripe or bug to bare and not overly bothered by wasting 70Euro. I just wanted strong, safe poppers. I don't think they exist anymore.

Huffer-Puffer said on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 07:31...

Came across this post and had to laugh at "The Dreadful Flying Glove" comment. OK the OP made a slip with nitrate and nitrite... easily done. OP seems a little biased and angry.... yes, I would be too if I had bought something that was not what it advertised to be and then didn't respond to me.

Finally, this is a forum about people's opinions and views on poppers and the retailers who sell them... so yes of course, the rule "each to his own" should be applied to all comments. However the post was a request for information and recommendations for other places to buy poppers that will deliver to the UK, that is not an opinion but a question. Did the comment made by "The Glove" didn't provide any suggestions or advice? No, instead they attacked the OP... possibly because the are biased and angry someone is unhappy with their business? Who knows....

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.