Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers in canada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Lookin2pop
on Thu, 21 Apr 2022 at 23:27

Lookin2pop said on Thu, 21 Apr 2022 at 23:27...

Where would I be able to order some good poppers in Canada, the only website I can seem to find I can’t find any reviews on other than the website itself which has like 5, my girlfriend wants to start trying anal but it hurts for her and she gets nervous and tenses up so this would really help out

MO'ASS! said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 01:25...

My wife loves MsC's BitchBoy #3 for anal.

Anonymous said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 22:44...

I just got genuine PWD from the popper king. Ignore the schizos it is real isobutyl nitrite and the package deals are decent price (about $25 per small bottle which is only $5 more than what it used to cost in sex hops in Canada during 2014.

Anonymous said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 22:53...

I should note that they also carry other brands including their own (Sub Zero) and other popular ones like Double Scorpio. Never tried DS I have heard a lot of mostly bad reviews because a lot of the good reviews noted that they lost strength within days of use. I like Iron Horse but I just went with the Rush party pack until I could see they are legit. I guess they are Toronto Poppers but they merged that site with their US website thepopperking.com. Back when I use to order from Toronto Poppers they would disguise it as incense by shrink wrapping a black label over top of the original labelling and adding a wick to the side of the bottle, but it was genuine PWD underneath. They now ship within Canada from Niagara falls so you don't have to worry about your order getting seized. They will also replace any bottles damaged by shipping for free. Mine came in a box with wrapping paper and inside of that was 4 bottles in a small ziploc bag. There was no damage and the bottle I opened made a hiss sound which I thought I read means it is more likely on the fresh side.

Rimking said on Tue, 3 May 2022 at 09:19...

the popper king sell fake poppers, full stop!

Anonymous said on Sat, 7 May 2022 at 19:09...

Rimking how are they fake? What is your logic?

@Rimking said on Tue, 10 May 2022 at 12:37...

Rimking owns buyrushonline.com. I saw his praise on other posts with the title buyrushonline.com. Ive bought from popper king for years even when they were Toronto Poppers and they are always strong and legit. He's obv just a troll trying to get people to shop his store.

JAY said on Mon, 27 Jun 2022 at 02:56...

ya i just ordred some nasty amsterdam from poppers king loved amsterdam but the shit i ordered this time makes me cough my guts up every hit and it has a different scent then the norm , any help on somewhere legit canadianjjproducts i guess disapeared

Marc said on Tue, 10 Jan 2023 at 22:38...

www.poppersalberta.com message through the site for info as they don't post pricing on the site

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.