Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

No Doubt Poppers help

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by New bottom in training
on Sun, 17 Apr 2022 at 01:39

New bottom in training said on Sun, 17 Apr 2022 at 01:39...

Hello I am a newly divorced bi guy learning about bottoming something I have thought about for a long time, I was lucky to meet a gay couple thst are helping me learn or as they call it train, both very nice one is all Top the other verisitle but both all Top when I am with them, one thing they showed me was poppers I never heard about them till I met these guys they told me they would help me lower my inhibition’s and just relax and let go, wow they were so right it’s incredible how they make you feel everything just slows down and gets so intense all I can think about is making them both feel like kings and pleasuring them any way I can, I am so lucky to have met them to teach me all about something I have dreamed about for years and I have to admit poppers really help in my training

Steve said on Thu, 21 Apr 2022 at 15:11...

@ New bottom; I agree with you they definitely helped me relax and really enjoy being a bottom, the very first time was intense but now it is just pure pleasure like no other

Beginner bottom said on Thu, 28 Apr 2022 at 20:39...

Hello all I do agree that poppers helped me become a better more fun bottom relaxed excited and eager to play at any time

Wenis said on Sun, 25 Dec 2022 at 05:47...

Im str8 hunny but i LOVE gay guys bc the majority of them r sweet funny and can hold a conversation much better than a str8 guy. Im so glad ur working on being a bottom. Yea poppers r great man. I like inhale it while im fucking a chick hopefully in the ass. And it feels so good. AMAZEING AMAZEING AMAZEING CHEMICALS.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.