Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Twisted Beast no longer shipping to Canada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Tao
on Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 23:34

Tao said on Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 23:34...

Have bought from them twice before, good prices and fast shipping. When I went to order last night, found out they no longer ship to Canada.

"We no longer ship to Canada due to repeated customs issues. We are not liable for refunding orders when orders are placed in countries where there is a risk of confiscation and unfortunately a number of Canadian customers did not respect this policy resulting in the total termination of shipping to Canada."

Anonymous said on Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 20:05...

So is there another website, maybe one not as expensive as thepopperking?

anone said on Thu, 5 May 2022 at 11:54...

ah ah because so many idiots in Canada fucked poppers companies and ask a refund once they got their orders catch
I read here so many idiots complaining about customs limitation and blaming the seller for that. So guys, well done... now you're fucked and it's entirely your fault
such a nice world

Vancityaladdin said on Sat, 6 May 2023 at 01:26...

Update they resumed shipping to Canada but cap orders at 75£ to avoid customs bull.

It seems they communicated to our brainless government that small orders don't mean we intend to sell and given the new allowance for substances in BC in particular, blocking Poppers while we can have heroin is blatantly homophobic and worse press.

It's fine Poppers are sold in Toronto for all the parliament who suck off Trudeau but god forbid us being able to buy our locally made jungle juice.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.