Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper Fantasy

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Popperdreamer
on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 01:48

Popperdreamer said on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 01:48...

My dream fantasy would be bottoming for Max Connor, Cutler X and Rhyheim Shabazz for a whole weekend with lots of fresh poppers, what’s yours ????

Tony said on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 16:51...

I have plenty of fantasy but not with Cutler X, he's very rough guy.

Popperdreamer said on Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 01:48...

Hi Tony; I do know what you mean he does get very aggressive but he is so gorgeous I would just let him have his way as I am more of a submissive bottom, but the other two guys are kind loving gentle Top men I still think all of them together would be a very busy fun time especially with some fresh poppers

Steve said on Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 11:16...

I am in Love with Max Connor I want to be his boy he is like a dream come true

Batorboi said on Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 01:17...

Hey Tony you are right Cutler X is aggressive but that’s what I like in a Top for him to take control and keep telling me to give it up, as I want him to take me anyway he wants my pussy belongs to him

Kink said on Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 05:24...

I want to be bound up with pink ribbon, wearing one of those collars with bells on them (the one that cute cats have) then have warm vanilla custard smeared all over me. I want to be rogered by one of those vintage adult stars from 1980s over and over again...while listening to "Macarena" on a loop. Yes, Sir!

Popperlesbian said on Mon, 4 Apr 2022 at 01:46...

Hey Kink lighten up we all have our fantasy’s some more than others people like you aggravate me that’s why I prefer Women

Steve said on Mon, 4 Apr 2022 at 11:22...

Hey Tony google cutler x and Jay Elle the way he takes this Asian boy is absolutely beautiful caring kind yet in control such beautiful sex between a Top and a young bottom

Popperlesbian said on Thu, 7 Apr 2022 at 00:12...

Hey Steve I am a gay woman and very proud of who I am I have lots of gay male friends so I am knowledgeable about lots of things I did take the time to watch the video you mentioned and it was very very interesting to watch I can see that the top is definitely all top same as me by the way but he was so gentle and loving to that boy that it was absolutely beautiful but you knew he was in control the whole time, being butch I am the same way but really love to show tenderness also, anyway thanks it was very interesting to watch especially for a butch woman lol

Total Top said on Thu, 7 Apr 2022 at 19:47...

@ Steve good choice boy, really love Asian boys, he did well taking all of CX and really enjoying it, Asians really know how to just give it all up to their Top

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.