Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Is BuyRushOnline.com legit?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PWDavie
on Mon, 28 Mar 2022 at 18:43

PWDavie said on Mon, 28 Mar 2022 at 18:43...

I saw a Telegram message recommending that website. Does anyone know if it's legit? He spoke very highly of them, but I wanted to see if anyone's actually shopped there before spending money. The prices did look pretty reasonable from what I saw, tho...

ROY-GBP said on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 05:16...

Probably so, pics look legit, but the neverfakeit website has a link at the top to nitro-solv.com for USA. Lower prices and free bottle(s) with every order.

PWDavie said on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 20:30...

Nitro-solv looked alright. They had some pretty good deals on the little bottles for sure, but they don't take credit cards. That's kind of a deal killer for me :/

BuyRushOnline claims to take CC, but I'm not sure how reliably they can process. And tbh, I was kind of interested in their euro solvents anyway. They have a sampler of Everest that looked pretty badass and I didn't see anything like that at Nitro-solv.

The guy I met gave me a decent coupon code and recommended to try Everest Black Label. I'm thinking of just biting the bullet and giving it a shot. I'll let you guys know how it was if I end up doing that...

Anonymous said on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 23:01...

I bought one Everest From Aromas...label said made in UK.

Degraded awful smelling isopentyl/isoamyl nitrite. Had effects, but couldn't make myself inhale it.

Anonymous said on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 23:02...

And I'm positive it was isoamyl nitrite as the label stated....cause it's exactly what degraded, funky smelling isoamyl nitrite smells like.

PWDavie said on Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 16:37...

So I broke down and bought the European mix pack. It has like 4 Everests in it, all amyl and pentyl. Certainly hope it's not like what you're describing with the smell and all. But my friend absolutely raved about the poppers he got, so I'm hopeful it should be halfway decent. I'll report back with a verdict when they arrive.

PWDavie said on Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 16:57...

Though I was pretty impressed with their payment processing! I ordered my items, they sent me an invoice soon after, I paid using my credit card and... It's all set. Bing bang boom, no Zelle or Cash App BS. Just the way it should be (but usually isn't). Hopefully this bodes well for what I just ordered

ROY-GBP said on Mon, 4 Apr 2022 at 05:10...

The reason USA online sellers do not take credit cards, or at least not for long, is because the merchant accounts shut them down. This BS started in 2013 with an Obama era action called Operation Choke Point. Google it. Cut the trusted USA online sellers some slack. Pay with Zelle or Cash App or even eCheck. The most trusted sellers do not take cards. The new guys do, but they soon get shut down. nitro-solv, 4solvents, buyfromben and a few others have been online over 20 years and do not sell fakes and do not take cards. They took cards for years before getting shut down. They saw sales drop by 90% or more due to the card shutdown but yet they are still around.

Benson said on Wed, 3 Aug 2022 at 22:30...

Poorly displayed junk products

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.