Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper inhaling accessories?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mongrel
on Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 16:30

Mongrel said on Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 16:30...

I have a skin issue, and I find that even popper fumes can sometimes make the bottom of my nose get red and cracked. Does anyone know of any popper accessories that make inhaling a little more targeted? Like some sort of hose or tube that fits around the top of a popper bottle (or somewhere you pour the poppers into)?

I feel like I've seen these before somewhere but I can't seem to find any =(

John said on Wed, 23 Mar 2022 at 07:05...

Try the range of plastic screw-on sniffers from XTRM. On the actual sniffer itself you'll see "SNFFR". Simply screw on top the bottle and inhale. It acts as a physical barrier between your nose and the liquid, although you should decant a little bit of the liquid first before first use (the force of your sniff might bring up a few drops!) I had that experience, but learned quickly. Now it's fine. And it does seem to concentrate the scent even more. A word of warning, they're not so cheap (for a little piece of plastic) and some reviews say they crack after some time. I haven't had that problem yet....but I'm prepared to buy some spares in case. What matters is that it saves my nose from those horrible red sores!

Orich said on Sun, 27 Mar 2022 at 17:38...

Amazon sells an aluminum aroma inhaler. Unscrew the bottom of device. soak up some poppers from your storage bottle of poppers using included wick or some q tips. Drop into the aluminum inhaler, close the bottome screw on lid, close the lid of your popper storage bottle. Screw the cap on the inhaler. When ready, unscrew the cap from the inhaler and you can insert into your nostril and inhale. Holes at the base of the inhaler allow for good airflow. I think better effects and better hit than straight from the bottle.

thongjock said on Sat, 2 Apr 2022 at 06:15...

how long does the material last in this amazon inhaler?

Stephen said on Mon, 4 Apr 2022 at 02:02...

Hi Guys I have one of those aluminum ones I got wear it around my neck when I go to the bath house so nice and convenient either when performing oral or just bottoming it works great as they are right there when you need them and it seems like all the Top Men like that as they know it turns a bottom into a pig

bottomboi said on Mon, 4 Apr 2022 at 14:06...

I got one of those Orich and I agree they work great and give you a way better experience than just the bottle my Top friend is very big and by getting a stronger better hit it definitely helps me to accommodate him more easily

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.