Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Double Scorpio stuff?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Xenon
on Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 01:38

Xenon said on Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 01:38...

Any comments on Double Scorpio products? Favorites or not so favorites? They have product in most stores now, so must be doing really well.

Mongrel said on Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 16:18...

I've tried two.

The first one I tried was their Christmas Special. I did it alongside others the first time I tried poppers. It was alright, but I remember liking the others I tried that day as much or better (can't remember which others I tried though, that was years and years ago).

The second one I tried was Amber. It definitely smells better than normal poppers, which is basically the draw for Double Scorpio products, but I felt like it was noticeably weaker than all of my other poppers, and I have a pretty sizable collection.

Personally, I don't think that Double Scorpio poppers are worth the premium price compared to others, but I do think that they would be a fantastic choice for someone who hadn't used poppers before and wanted to try them, since they don't hit as harsh and the weaker effect could be a bonus for someone who isn't used to them.

Those are my two cents.

UPYOURASSBUDDY said on Thu, 24 Mar 2022 at 00:04...

DS IS A WASTE OF MONEY. WORST POPPERS I EVER HAD.

Orich said on Sun, 27 Mar 2022 at 17:31...

I have tried the Amber, Gold, and Emerald. All were exceptionally weak, the weakest of any brand I have used.

Avoid. said on Mon, 28 Mar 2022 at 06:18...

Great for beginners. That's it. If you must, White gold and Gold are the only ones worth a damn .

Rob said on Thu, 21 Apr 2022 at 00:31...

My advice.... don't bother with these

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.