Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

the urge to expose yourself

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by 420Poppers
on Mon, 14 Mar 2022 at 16:21

420Poppers said on Mon, 14 Mar 2022 at 16:21...

Do any of you get the urge to expose yourself when you huff the bottle? The urge is absolutely incredible the more I huff. It gets to the point where I have to go into my backyard in broad daylight and Jack off.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Mon, 14 Mar 2022 at 17:44...

Nope. flashing is also an offense, right?

"A person commits an offence if— ; (a)he intentionally exposes his genitals, and ; (b)he intends that someone will see them and be caused alarm ..."

BlueMeanie said on Tue, 15 Mar 2022 at 20:39...

Nah poppers dont make me do crimes I'm afraid, maybe think about that one a bit

Marko1987 said on Tue, 15 Mar 2022 at 21:14...

Yes! I feel all my inhibitions are gone and I just wanna get naked and enjoy my dong. By the way who cares if they are crimes if you aren't hurting anyone that's all that matters I'm sure we have all had some form of public or risky sex or foreplay in our lives and least us fun ones have yet we still did it and got away with it

Anonymous said on Wed, 16 Mar 2022 at 10:25...

Get to a Doctor......

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Wed, 16 Mar 2022 at 15:35...

I suspect that the answer lies in the OP's handle.

@Marko1987 who cares? apart from the courts: local media, neighbors, employers, family members....whipping your tackle out in public is not OK.

Anonymous said on Wed, 16 Mar 2022 at 15:45...

Not recommended, there's cameras everywhere. ...

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Wed, 16 Mar 2022 at 18:00...

@Anonymous...good point. But "exhibitionists", I think that is the polite term, may not consider that a negative. As for poppers creating a uninhibited desire to reveal ones meat and two veg....no, Sir, they don't.

Steve said on Tue, 5 Apr 2022 at 18:43...

Hey 420 Poppers just go to a gay bathhouse I think that would be perfect for you that way you can expose yourself do poppers and also have some fun, try it you will like it

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.