Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Need stronger poppers but need advice!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by pop4lew32
on Fri, 25 Feb 2022 at 17:08

pop4lew32 said on Fri, 25 Feb 2022 at 17:08...

Alright all my fellow popperbators! Need some good sensible advice on what type of poppers or what strength of poppers I should or could increase to being quite new to popperbating, so I’ve started off with the popular liquid gold poppers when I first started popperbating then they stopped having any effect so then I bought some slightly stronger poppers called ‘dirty fukkers’ off invincible rubber website which was much stronger at the beginning, now they have started to have no effect at all, so I’m ready to try some decent strong poppers - strong enough to get me through a long hard popperbate session with a hot horny cum explosion and the end and send me wild 😜 but not ones that are so powerful I can’t see straight….which poppers would someone recommend??? I wanna get high and horny as fuck and last throughout a good popperbate session please!! Give me some of the best for popperbating please as I popperbate nearly every night and need some decent aroma 👅👅👅

Anonymous said on Sat, 26 Feb 2022 at 14:26...

Everyone wants all you say. But nobody knows who and what about anything. The USA popper industry died in 2010 and it's been a lot of fill in hit and miss since then. Poppers can have a wide spectrum of effects, both bad and good. Good luck finding an occasional OTC bottle that is OK.

Popper pig said on Sat, 26 Feb 2022 at 16:37...

Take look in the twisted beast site. All Thier poppers even Thier lowest are strong thats for sure

poppypop said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 23:05...

Don't bother with getting anything within the US. Get them shipped from Europe where the poppers are real poppers. If you want the pure stuff then Europe is the only place and there is a site where they ship to US. France is making some of the best poppers in the world right now.

Midwestpopperking said on Wed, 16 Mar 2022 at 22:02...

Well what site do you recommend poppypop?

LustGalaxy said on Sun, 20 Mar 2022 at 16:54...

This site rocks! http://www.bottleandhand.com/nail-polish-remover.html

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.