Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Do popper’s work for girls

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by ???Girl
on Wed, 9 Feb 2022 at 13:56

???Girl said on Wed, 9 Feb 2022 at 13:56...

I heard about poppers from a gay friend wondering if they work for girls also ????

Haney said on Thu, 10 Feb 2022 at 01:56...

Yes, definitely. I don't know whether their effect on orgasm can be as cosmic for women as it can be for men, but the other qualities should be similar. I assume their sphincter-relaxation properties would also be similar for women, but I haven't personally used them for that purpose in quite awhile. But be aware that some people don't have any enhanced pleasure from them. For me they can often induce an other-wordly flood of horniness (alas, too briefly), while for my partner they do nothing except distract. Also, you can never be sure you're getting decent poppers. For example, the when I bought English Gold Label from Solvents by Mail in April they worked wonderfully, but when I bought it from them again in November it had an off-putting strange smell and seemed weak (not that I wanted to keep using them anyway, after encountering that strange smell).

Nolan said on Thu, 10 Feb 2022 at 04:24...

Yes they do, can confirm makes them loosen right up

???Girl said on Thu, 10 Feb 2022 at 14:29...

Sounds interesting as my girlfriend is totally butch and I am definitely a bottom she wanted to use her Feeldoe, on my ass, all our gay male friends say it will help relax me and make me more submissive to her, which sounds great, what is the best brand to buy ?

JJ said on Thu, 10 Feb 2022 at 17:57...

@???Girl: Based upon my own personal experience, I can tell you that the pro-sexual effects provided by nitrite inhalants can also work very well for women. In regard to the best brand to buy, I would recommend that you start by purchasing the n-amyl formula from Golden Cock Poppers, since it is a very reliable and honest business. If the n-amyl does not work for you, then you could try using their butyl formula, which should provide a stronger effect. If you are going to use poppers, may sure you take antioxidants, line Vitamin C and E and NAC about 45 minutes before your play session.

AnotherGirl said on Fri, 11 Feb 2022 at 02:19...

Don't buy anything on the market right now. *Everything* is garbage. The guys who knew how to make it went out of business. Everything that is sold commercially to date for the past ten years will turn you blue and give you bad vision problems. I miss the good old isobutyl days.

Haney said on Fri, 11 Feb 2022 at 02:57...

AnotherGirl: Are you in the UK? Virtually *all* you can buy here in the US is isobutyl.

???Girl: If you live in the US and buy in person (e.g. at a sex shop), be sure NOT to ask for "poppers." For legal reasons they are referred to by other names, most often "solvent" these days. Sometimes odorizer, video head cleaner, nail polish remover, etc.

And even though it may (or may not) take a couple tries, you'll find something decent (despite the truth to the fact that quality and composition integrity is indeed iffy compared to back in the day). Lately I've had the best luck with small bottle English White Label (which ironically doesn't even include the word English on the label). But again quality can vary from purchase to purchase , even at a given merchant.

JJ: has it been proven that antioxidants help counter popper ill effects? Possibly, but some antioxidants can turn prooxidant under certain conditions.

Haney said on Fri, 11 Feb 2022 at 03:15...

@JJ: I was looking at the Golden Cock site and their selection does indeed look intriguing and different than what you usually see offered in the US. Do they package securely? I presume the package doesn't say "Golden Cock" on the return address, right? What are the shipping times like? Thanks.

JJ said on Fri, 11 Feb 2022 at 07:14...

@Haney: Thanks for your response and comments. I have placed several orders with Golden Cock Poppers, and I can confirm that the bottles are very, very securely packaged - the best I have experienced from any US or European vendor - by far. The return address on the package does not say "Golden Cock". The owner's customer support and service are also outstanding. To be honest, however, I would say that the pro-sexual effects provided by the Golden Cock chemical formulas tend to be on the weaker side. However, that is not to say that the formulas may not have a stronger and positive pro-sexual effect for someone else. I do recommend sampling the product formulas from Golden Cock.
Regarding your comment about antioxidants: The fact is that using poppers (nitrite inhalants) is toxic to the body - especially when you do not know for certain what chemical is in an OTC product; and especially when some people use poppers on a very frequent basis and for extended periods of time. Yes, you are correct that some antioxidants can become pro-oxidant, if taken in too large of a dose - but most people are not going to be taking very large doses, so it should not be an issue for them. I have been taking vitamin / mineral / herbal supplements for over 50 years and have conducted a great deal of research on these supplements from various medical resources [Harvard, John Hopkins, UCLA, etc ] and doctors that are highly experienced in recommending specific supplements for increased health, to mitigate the progress of certain diseases, and / or to increase performance in sports. As I previously mentioned, popper users should take - as a minimum - Vitamin C (2,000 Mg), Vitamin E (400 IU), and NAC (1,000 Mg) 45 minutes prior to a play session. I would also strongly recommend taking Lycopene for the health of the eye. Do not purchase and take "One A Day" tablet products, because they are basically ineffectual in the body and a complete waste of money.

???Girl said on Sat, 12 Feb 2022 at 03:58...

Thanks AnotherGirl it’s nice to hear from a lady, so don’t really work for us ? I suppose she’s going to use my bottom with or without them, ever yes a Feeldoe, definitely the best as it gets her off too

Anonymous said on Sat, 12 Feb 2022 at 15:50...

Nobody seems to know for certain which type of poppers were being sold when PWD went down in 2010. I bought poppers all over the place and never bought a dud or acidic garbage. I don't remember those poppers having any distinct, memorable odor as does isobutyl and butyl and even isoamyl. I never had one little bit of a side effect either.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.