Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

HighRise ultra strong red

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Under_Cubber
on Sat, 29 Jan 2022 at 00:55

Under_Cubber said on Sat, 29 Jan 2022 at 00:55...

HighRise ultra strong red 30ml are my fav poppers ever and I can’t find them anywhere I’m in Texas. HALP 😩

guyfromspain said on Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 19:14...

Hi there.
This is where I order. They are located in Portugal where PP are legal. They also are manufactures. Have ordered there no 2x and in my opinian their stuff is like the good old 80's.!!! They ship international.

https://www.tiendapoppers.com/aromas-24ml-30ml/1809-highrise-ultra-strong-30ml.html

JJ said on Sun, 6 Feb 2022 at 06:01...

@Under_Cubber and guyfromspain: I checked out the TiendaPopper.com web-site store and it states their popper products come from France and Holland. As far as I can tell, their products are basically the same as the ones sold by Poppers-Aromas.EU, but their product selection is limited, and the site does not provide clear information for many of the products (i.e. does not identify the chemical in the product).

Suck Rogers said on Wed, 9 Feb 2022 at 11:52...

@JJ yes, there is no manufacturer of poppers in Portugal. All Euro poppers come from Belgium, Canada etc. They are all the same, but you should avoid hexyl, iso-amyl and other shitty Frankenstein formulas. Stick with pentyl. Isobutyl is illegal

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.