Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Question about safety of use of poppers after heart inflammation caused by the covid vaccine

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Kevin
on Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 16:32

Kevin said on Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 16:32...

Hi friends, I have a question and doubt regarding use of poppers after receiving covid vaccine. We know that in some cases those who have received mRNA-based vaccines have had myocarditis and pericaditis and cardiac symptoms similar to immune system reaction to systemic infection. In my case after the second dose I had moderate coure pain almost every day in the morning and two or three times during the month after the vaccine the pain was strong but still passed after two months. I would like to ask your feedback based on your experience if you have had any problems with using poppers weeks after vaccinating. I am one who uses poppers in a very extreme way (I use poppers for several hours continuously every 3-4 minutes when having sex) but I do this only a few months of the year when I'm away from my partner and I'm on vacation, and I haven't used poppers for almost 7 months, so I don't know what effect it will do to me. About the point that in a few days I will receive the third dose and very likely that I have the same symptoms with the coure I wanted to know if it will be a problem if after 3 weeks I use poppers in an extreme way.

Anonymous said on Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 13:43...

I had the Pfizer vaccine plus booster and I felt nothing systemically. I often do amyl poppers a few times a day, but only for 5 to 10 minutes at a time.

Anonymous said on Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 13:45...

If I had had any type of heart inflammation, I would certainly be wary of using any drug that caused the heart to beat a lot faster. Talk to your doctor and do some research.

Dr. Sohenso said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 05:04...

You're dead if you got the clot shot. It was designed to kill you. If the myo doesn't kill you, the cancer/dementia will.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.