Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Is poppers-zone still operating?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by manman
on Mon, 24 Jan 2022 at 23:10

manman said on Mon, 24 Jan 2022 at 23:10...

I ordered some poppers in there but it seems been ignored. I sent some messages but no reply. Anyone ordering from them lately?

S said on Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 20:24...

doubt it. Though when i ordered in the past, the seller would take more than 10 business days(2 weeks) to actually ship what i had ordered so maybe give him a week or 2.
And he'd dodge all my messages too. Literally the only way i got him to reply to me was opening a paypal dispute when he sent me fake pills. Getting that refund was like pulling teeth.
For what its worth, the poppers were mediocre too. I made 6 orders, each time getting 5+ bottles, and i can honestly say what i used personally was mostly junk(the one that i liked was the short plastic clear amyl bottle. Needed to be moved to a different bottle though cause the plastic one's opening and lid is a bitch to use while fucking), and the stuff i gave out locally generally got bad feedback.

Lots of money wasted.

manman said on Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 21:09...

@S I see, yeh they updated the order status to "Shipped to courrier company" after I open this topic (same date lol)
I will see about the quality and hope it is ok >.<

I couldnt order the poppers locally because of the regulation in here. Ordered from US but they only have isobutyl, I dont like it because it stink, overpriced and the effect not as good as amyl that I used to have before.
This time I ordered the pentyl for my curiosity lol

Where did you order the poppers that is good, just for my reference in the future. Thanks

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.