Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers and Maximum impact together

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Jayghand
on Sat, 8 Jan 2022 at 22:28

Jayghand said on Sat, 8 Jan 2022 at 22:28...

Has anyone tried poppers and maximum impact together ?

My BBC Dom top mixes a little of both on a rag and places the rag In front of my face. I then use both hands to hold onto the sheets and put my face in the rag and breathe. He gives me the best ass pounding this way. Feels like getting pounded by a train of BBCs. Every now and then he will add a bit more to the rag. Not too much just enough. He pounds me and cums 3 times without stopping then he pisses in my ass. When he’s done I’m a high, gaping, dripping mess. He then makes me
Push all the piss and cum out as he catches
It int a cup and then makes me drink it all.
He totally makes me his whore

101st Chairborne said on Sun, 9 Jan 2022 at 08:30...

Ethyl Chloride (or whatever new formula they now use in these sprays) has no connection to volatile nitrites (poppers), the action is the exact opposite. It is also considered dangerous, with many folks here advising against it. The idea of a combo is a new one, and to me sounds reckless. But hey...I am not your papa, so do as you will, but familiarize yourself with the risks. Personally I would not go anywhere near these sprays.

Anonymous said on Sun, 9 Jan 2022 at 17:46...

I have tried both EC and poppers in the same scene. The EC clearly slows down the heart while the poppers do the opposite. I think combining the two is dangerous and risky and didn't add any additional pleasure. EC is a nervous system depressant. It gives strange sensations that are not pleasurable to me and can quickly lead to unconsciousness.

Anonymous said on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 16:02...

I was given Max Impact at a house party and it made me somewhat unconscious hard to explain but I was in a sling and one guy kept spraying it in a rag and covering my face, I couldn’t move they all raped me I really wasn’t expecting that or wanted that, I never went back but I think they give that stuff to bottoms for that very reason

Anonymous said on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 19:13...

I only use very little at a time totally relaxes my ass even further allowed me to get fisted my 1 st time without problems. I don’t think I would like it to be forced on my like in a sling but I really enjoy them both

Anonymous said on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 19:14...

I only use very little at a time totally relaxes my ass even further allowed me to get fisted my 1 st time without problems. I don’t think I would like it to be forced on my like in a sling but I really enjoy them both

Anonymous said on Wed, 12 Jan 2022 at 06:59...

Just put a gun in your mouth and spin the gun barrel. Same thing. Stupid people in this scene. Stupid.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.