Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Where to buy in lowermain land bc canada?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Thor
on Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 20:02

Thor said on Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 20:02...

Anyone know where to buy poppers in the lower mainland of bc canada? or where to buy online and have them shiped in?

Thor said on Sun, 2 Jan 2022 at 18:22...

No help eh? saddays

Gym said on Wed, 12 Jan 2022 at 05:22...

https://www.poppers-zone-canada.com/

Never ever buy more than 4 x 30ml bottles at a time. And if I were you, I wouldn't buy more than 2 x 30ml bottles at a time. Why? Because I had buying 4 x 30ml bottles for years and they got through Customs each and every time until about the 12th purchse. Unfortunately my 12th purchase of 4 x 30ml bottles was stopped at Canadian Customs. A loss of approx. $75 CAD, I forget the exact amount.

As a result of that confiscation, my next purchase was only 2 x 30ml bottles and it got through no problem. Why? Probably because smaller quantities will attract less attention at Canadian Customs.

Also, always choose the regular 5-10 day delivery regular DHL service. NEVER choose the more expensive Express delivery as it will likely attract much more attention at Customs and you obviously don't want that.

As for what product I choose, I only buy Lockerroom's Jungle Juice Black Label (PENTYL). Needless to say, what product you choose to buy and what size bottles is completely up to you.

Good luck.

Vancity Aladdin said on Mon, 24 Jan 2022 at 02:41...

There has to be a loophole. Jungle juice's HQ is in Delta, they ship FROM delta.

Theoretically, a US business account could order directly from them and ask for it to be shipped to the freight yard, but then you need someone to just pick it up.

Maybe Native reservations can order them?

UBC released a paper in 2019 describing how the ban did the opposite of helping and has participated in the rise of drug use (whaaaat who saw this coming)

Thor said on Fri, 11 Feb 2022 at 22:16...

Seems hard to get any of this.

Mikey said on Mon, 14 Feb 2022 at 13:37...

Hey Thor Just check craigslist regularly and you’ll find them

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.