Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Pussygasum

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Asianboy
on Tue, 28 Dec 2021 at 19:38

Asianboy said on Tue, 28 Dec 2021 at 19:38...

Ever since I started using poppers I cum without touching myself almost every time I get fucked anyone else notice this, it’s incredible I am so glad my friend told me about them

Thaiboy said on Fri, 31 Dec 2021 at 03:49...

You realize how superficial the male sexual response is, and you take everything internally just like a woman. Clit stimulation is superficial if your body is flooded with nitric oxide. Just accept what is happening to you on every level, and don't even let the thought of resistance creep into your mind until you are about to come and that last ditch effort is to tighten up.

Hi Thaiboy said on Fri, 31 Dec 2021 at 15:18...

Thanks for responding you are absolutely right, just give in and let the top take control, I usually have a jockstrap on to keep mine hidden, I like it that way as I can think more about my pussy and I show no resistance at all it’s incredible he gives me a few hits while he is pumping me nice and slow but going full length and my body just starts quivering and shaking and my clit just shoots cum into my pouch, it must be how a woman feels cumming like that, it’s incredible, nice to hear from another Asian boy

Asianboy said on Fri, 31 Dec 2021 at 16:56...

Hi Thaiboy; I was thinking more about what you were saying and it is superficial even my clit that must be why it feels so good internally cumming like that just like a woman, no wonder why they like it lol

Thor said on Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 21:53...

Too bad, i cant seem to get any in canada. :-(

Asianboy said on Mon, 3 Jan 2022 at 16:32...

Hey Thaiboy; you still out here ? I love your way of thinking

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.