Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Buy poppers from Lubestogo US

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bensonle
on Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 16:01

Bensonle said on Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 16:01...

Has anyone purchased from this seller? I found them free worldwide shipping. It's surprising.

S said on Fri, 17 Dec 2021 at 17:24...

It isnt actually free shipping. After you make the payment, the order will sit. Then when you email to ask why it has not moved, they'll tell you there are shipping fees(atleast for outside of america). You'll then need to decide if its worth another 25usd to get it shipped to you.
Its kind of a sunk-cost scam, cause if you paid with a money transfer you wont get it refunded... So you need to decide if its worth what you paid PLUS another $25, or if you'll just forfeit the money you already sent.

The actual poppers are ok though. Definitely better than what i have gotten from other sellers.

Anonymous said on Wed, 29 Jun 2022 at 06:48...

Rude and argumentative customer service. It’s always the same rude guy. Sometime it takes forever for them to get payment and to get it processed and sent. He will argue with you knowing he is wrong. There are times I would have to contact them three times to find out why I have not received my order.

Anonymous said on Fri, 2 Sep 2022 at 00:01...

They fucking suck at communicating

Galeis said on Wed, 4 Jan 2023 at 16:52...

Same here

Sad Face :-( said on Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 09:42...

These are not authentic products. It appears to be the same "scent" or recipe in every bottle with different shrink wrap around them. They didn't even bother print the authentic graphics of each real bottle of scents they are trying to mimic/replicate. I think it is isobutyl and very weak at that. This guy is a reseller for LubesToGo. They have a trust score of 1 out of 100. Many complaints of customer service. I didn't have any issues and the communication was actually alright. It's the product that sucked. I am extremely disappointed with my purchase and will seek out another supplier in the future.

Graham said on Sat, 29 Apr 2023 at 22:55...

Hi do you deliver to New Zealand?

Graham said on Sat, 29 Apr 2023 at 23:21...

Do you deliver to new zealand?

Daaammm said on Fri, 8 Sep 2023 at 04:07...

They suck! Pay the extra $$ and get it legit

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.