Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Real Top Men

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Hungry bottom
on Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 02:22

Hungry bottom said on Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 02:22...

Hi are there any real Top Men out here interested in chatting about giving a submissive bottom poppers and using him for your pleasure??

BottHole said on Wed, 22 Dec 2021 at 14:55...

Your hole must be as hungry as mine! :-)
I also love to be used by real top men and preferably BBC with poppers and hard stuff. They can use me like a sex toy.

Hungry Bottom said on Fri, 24 Dec 2021 at 18:12...

I feel the same way my first gay experience was with an Asian top guy who introduced me to his friend who was black and very handsome, i am only 5’-6” tall and he was 6’-4” tall I loved it just so natural to submit to him and he could pick me up and walk around while I was bouncing up and down on his cock and giving me poppers he never did them but always had some to give me

Hungry Bottom said on Fri, 24 Dec 2021 at 19:39...

Yes black men are absolutely the best top men there are as they know what a boy needs and know how to give it to them, since him I have only been with black men no desire to bottom for a white guy

BLM said on Sun, 26 Dec 2021 at 01:31...

I love the way you think bottom boy it would be a pleasure to top you

Jayghand said on Sat, 8 Jan 2022 at 21:34...

I have a a Dom BBC who makes me use poppers and maximum impact while he fucks me. I put a little of both on a rag. Put the rag in front of my face on the bed. Muse both hand to hold on to the sheets and then sink my face into the rag and breathe as he pounds my ass. It lets
Me take the fiercest ass pounding of my life. I feel like Im being bred by a train of BBCs. When he’s done seeding me (he cums 3 times without stopping, then he waits a bit and pisses in my ass too, My ass is a gaping dripping mess. It’s amazing and bbc is the best

Anonymous said on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 16:07...

I agree it’s incredible they know exactly what us white faggots need more Black Godz.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.