Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Canada shipping

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Box
on Fri, 10 Dec 2021 at 16:04

Box said on Fri, 10 Dec 2021 at 16:04...

Hi any one purchase with: poppers-zone-canada

S said on Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 23:33...

I have ordered a few times. Sales guy was insanely rude on an issue the website was updated later to admit was their fault(Locker room sending them hexyl based poppers, but PZ selling it as though it was pentyl. Just look at the page for LR JJ platinum and LR Amsterdam). No apology, no offer for a refund, just immature name calling when i brought it to his attention.

More recently, i made an order for 2 separate packs of 4 pills of Super Kamagras. What was sent was this (single) hilarious package:
https://i.ibb.co/jgPzqdt/Sketchy.jpg
Wrong type(regular, not super, so its missing the dapoxetine) but even more important:
CLEARLY fake. Like so obviously fake that you'd need to be an idiot to put it in your body. Not in a sealed container either, so on the off chance the pills did look "right" it wouldnt matter because it still could have been tampered with which by defnition it is since he hand to have hand-packaged those as they're only sold in groups of 4, or 12.
Kamagra's are tablets, not capsules. If they were capsules and made in a legit factory they would have ID numbers on them and a batch number on the packaging. These dont, its just blank blue capsules and a printed piece of cardstock paper in the back of a plastic container.

Like before, i emailed the sales guy, but this time i guess he realized there was no wiggle room to try to argue I was a "fucking idiot" like last time he scammed me, so he just ignored both emails. More than half a dozen transactions, none of which were especially great, and 3 that were what i would consider to be out-right scams.

Best case scenario when you shop there is you end up with really mediocre poppers. More likely it'll be mislabelled junk. Worst case? Order gets sized by customs, and you're responsible for fines and charges on crappy poppers and fake pills. Not worth it. Save your money. Paying a bit more from a reputable place for a thing thats usable is better than cheap useless mislabelled counterfeit garbage.

Davidsweetbutt said on Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 05:37...

So what is a more reputable place in canada to order from since Toronto poppers shut down?

NickD said on Sun, 9 Jan 2022 at 21:01...

The Popper King is same as T.O. Poppers

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.