Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Rhyheim Shabaka Videos

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bottomboi
on Fri, 3 Dec 2021 at 11:46

Bottomboi said on Fri, 3 Dec 2021 at 11:46...

Rhyheim Shabazz is such a caring kind Top it seems he always gives his bottoms poppers before he mounts them has anyone else noticed this.

Bottomboi said on Fri, 3 Dec 2021 at 12:32...

It was supposed to read Rhyheim Shabazz

Jell-oBoy said on Fri, 3 Dec 2021 at 17:24...

Shabaka..Shabazz..there are many of these male adult video stars. They do not really interest me...why watch a pre-recorded staged session when you can see the real thing in 2021? Not only real and live.. you can talk to dude! You ever used Chaturbate or Stripchat? Some of those stars are also broadcasting live...Christian Wilde for example, and some of those big Russian tops with huge uncut dicks...check it out. They also have Onlyfans pages, even Whatsapp, and Telegram contact...so you can hook up with these guys for real :-) Real is better, don't you think? well sort of real...hahaha

Hanky Code said on Sun, 5 Dec 2021 at 14:34...

Christian Wilde must be in his 30s by now? hot BDSM top from BoundGods

Bottomboi said on Mon, 6 Dec 2021 at 12:21...

Thanks Hanky Code I will definitely check him out sounds like a Hot Top love BDSM men

Jamie said on Fri, 17 Dec 2021 at 18:44...

Hello Bottomboi I have seen quite a few of his videos, he is an absolute perfect gorgeous top man, and what a beautiful duck might be the most beautiful I have ever seen and boy does he know how to use it. Any bottom would be lucky to spend some time with him, I also love Max Konnor he is another incredible top man check him out, I am popper baiting to Rhyheim right know dreaming about having his duck in my mouth love love love it

Intensepump said on Mon, 20 Dec 2021 at 05:36...

He makes love to his bottoms, he does not fuck them.

Bottomboi said on Tue, 21 Dec 2021 at 02:01...

Hello Intensepump; I totally agree it’s total love making, a true top teaching a bottom how to just give in and let him take control, as it should be, loving a bottom boy only like a real man can, absolutely precious I love whe he’s on top and the bottom just wraps his arm and legs around him just completely giving up most likely about to climax without touching himself I just love it

Bottomboi said on Tue, 21 Dec 2021 at 02:18...

Hi intensepump; I forgot to ask which one is your favorite Rhyheim or Max it’s a hard choice I think Rhyheim is more gentle and caring like he kisses unbelievable and he’s always giving the bottom poppers before he slides in, and that curved duck excuse me I am drooling, or you got Max with that body and cock who is quite aggressive and knows what a bottom needs it’s a tough choice, but in my dreams I am with both of them at the same time can you imagine

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.